买♥♥一匹马
我不会卖♥♥马给你
你把她送来这里
所以你很走远 我会饶了你们的命
并且让你们留着你们的马
让你们能回到自己人那边
作为代价
我要拿走这块白银
白银是他们不抢走你们的马的代价
Silver is the... for horse he does not take away from you.
他不会抢走我的马
He does not take away my horse.
但是要拿走白银
He take silver instead.
再见
你们要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
为什么让我一直等着
Why have I been kept waiting?
你对我的人做了什么
What have you done with my men?
有什么需要我帮助的吗
Is there anything I can help you with?
我能和乔尔上校谈话吗
May I speak with Colonel Joll?
你去了哪里
Where have you been?
我出了一趟门
I've been on a journey.
很遗憾我没能在你抵达时
It pains me that I was not here when you arrived
在此迎接你
to offer you hospitality.
你背叛帝国 与敌人勾结
You've been treasonously consorting with the enemy.
你否认吗
Do you deny it?
我不知道我们有敌人
We have no enemy that I know of,
除非我们自己就是敌人
unless we ourselves are the enemy.
谁准许你离开自己的岗位的
Who gave you permission to leave your post?
这是一件私人事务
That is a private matter.
你得相信我
You will have to take my word for it.
我不想讨论这件事
I do not intend to discuss it.
我想和乔尔上校谈话
I would like to speak with Colonel Joll.
乔尔上校不在这里
Colonel Joll's not here.
乔尔上校外出执行任务去了
Colonel Joll is out conducting operations
他会纠正你任其发展的局面
to correct the situation that you've allowed to develop.
行
Fine.
治安官
Magistrate!
我要给你读一些
I'd like to read to you
我到这里之后
from some of the depositions I have gathered
收集到的证词
since I arrived in this town...
好让你对你所面临的
so you have some idea
指控的严重性有所了解
of the gravity of the charges against you.
引用
I quote.
"他的执政非常不尽如人意
"His conduct in office left much to be desired,
他的决策专横武断
his decisions characterized by arbitrariness,
并且他没有记录常规的账目"
and he maintained no regular system of accounting for monies."
引用完毕
Unquote.
审查你的账目后
Inspection of your accounts
我们发现了许多异常
revealed many irregularities.
"身为治安官之尊
"Despite being principal administrator,
他却和一个招徕士兵的站街女
he started a liaison with a street woman
发生了关系"
patronized by the common soldiers."
引用完毕
Unquote.
淫秽笑话中的人物
A figure in obscene jokes.
我再给你读一段
Let me read to you from one more.
"3月1号♥
"On the first of March,
我被命令做好
I was given orders to prepare for a journey
前往野蛮人领地的出行准备
into barbarian territory.
而直到我们出发之前我才得知
Not until we set off was I told
我们要和一名年轻的野蛮人女性同行
that a young barbarian woman would be accompanying us.
并且从来没人提醒我
And at no point was I warned
我们会同野蛮人进行接触
that we would be making contact with the barbarians...
并且同他们交涉"
and negotiating with them."
你知道我们不得不来
Have you any idea how bad it looks
清理地方政♥府♥是多丢脸的事吗
when we have to come and clean up the local administrations?
这都不是我们的本职工作
It isn't even our job.
我自会在公堂之上为自己辩护
I will defend myself in a proper court of law.
是吗
Will you?
没有人敢当面对我说这些话
No one would dare say those things to my face.
那个所谓的站街女的指控
Who is responsible for the claim
是谁提出的
a-about the so-called street woman?
让我看看
Let me see...
就这些吗 我想
Is that all? I would like...
我想洗个澡
I would like to wash.
我希望你允许我洗个澡
I hope that you will allow me to wash!
跪下
Kneel.
跪下
Get on your knees.
-揍他们 -用力 痛打这些畜生
- Beat them! - Come on! Beat the animals!
痛打这些畜生
Beat the animals!
打他
Beat him!
就是这样
That's the way.
不
No.
不
No!
不 不 不
No! No! No! No!
你 你让这些人堕落了
You! You are depraving these people!
你
You...
不
No!
不 不
No! No!
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
你打断了
You broke...
等等 等等 等等
Wait! Wait. Wait.
你打断了我的胳膊
You've broken my arm.
先等等
Just wait.
不 不要用那个 不要用锤子
No, not with that, not with that hammer.
就算是畜生也用不着锤子
You would not use a hammer on a beast.
看啊 他们是人
Look. These are men!
是人
Men!
在你住所找到的物品中
Among the items found in your apartment
包括这个木箱子
was this wooden chest.
里面的东西非同寻常
Its contents are unusual.
大约有三百块白杨木片
It contains approximately 300 slips of white poplar wood.
表面写着
The surfaces are written on
陌生的文字
in an unfamiliar script.
有理由推断
Now, a reasonable inference
这些木片上包含你
is that these slips contain messages
与其他人之间交流的信息
passed between yourself and other parties.
需要你来解释
It remains for you to explain
这些信息来自谁
from whom are the messages,
要交给谁
to whom are the messages.
允许我看一下
Permit me.
很抱歉 我送来了坏消息
I am sorry I have to send bad news.
士兵们把你哥哥带走了
The soldiers came and took your brother away.
我每天都去兵营
I have been to the fort every day
求他们放他回去
to plead for his return.
昨天 他们派人来和我谈了
Yesterday, they sent out a man to speak with me.
他说你哥哥不在那里了
He says your brother is no longer here.
他说他已经被
He says he has been ta...
他已经被带走了
he has been taken away.
别告诉你母亲
Do not tell your mother,
但和我一起为他祈祷吧
but join me in praying for him.
我们 我们看看
Now, let... let's see...
这上写了什么
what this one says.
我去接
I went to fetch your...
我去接你哥哥
I went to fetch your brother.
他们带我去了一个房♥间 他躺在那里
They showed me into a room where he lay
被裹在布里
sewn up in a sheet.
他
He...
他全身都是淤青
Th-There were bruises all over his body,
他的脚断了 肿胀不堪
and his feet were broken and swollen.
"他经历了什么" 我问那名士兵
"What's happened to him?" I asked the soldier.
"我不知道" 他说
"I don't know," He said.
你们可以看到 上面只有一个字
As you see, it contains a single character.
这是...这个字...
It is the... It is the character...
是野蛮人的文字 代表"战争"
barbarian character for "war."
不过它也有"复仇"的意思
Although it can also stand for "vengeance,"
如果这样反过来
and if... if you turn it upside down like this,
意思就是
电影精选列表