等待野蛮人
夏
上校
乔尔上校
Colonel Joll?
欢迎您大驾光临
It's an honor to have you here.
您一定累坏了 请吧
Well, you... you must be exhausted. Please.
恕我冒昧 您能告诉我
Tell me, i-if you don't mind me asking,
为何要戴这个吗
what... what are they for?
这能防止太阳光刺眼
They protect one's eyes against the glare of the sun.
让人不必眯眼就能看清
They save one from squinting.
看见没
Do you see?
没有皱纹
No wrinkles.
减少头痛
Fewer headaches.
首都人人都戴墨镜
Yes, at home, everyone is wearing them.
在沙漠里 墨镜会很有用
You would find them useful out here in the desert.
您熟悉这部分边境吗
Are you familiar with these parts of the frontier?
不
No.
我不熟悉这边
Not with this part, no.
我熟悉南部 但暂时还不熟悉这边
With the south, but not with this part, not yet.
现在可不是来访的好时节
Well, it's not a good time of the year to visit.
炎炎酷暑很折磨人
You must feel the heat.
我倒习惯了炎热
I'm quite used to it, the heat.
我本该去休假
I have leave due to me,
但我不愿走
but I-I find myself reluctant to take it.
我已入乡随俗 融入了这里
One grows to be a part of a place.
如果我回首都 反倒成了异乡人
I'd feel like a foreigner if I went back to the capital.
首都肯定也改变了
And the capital, too, has changed,
不是我离开时的样子了
I'm sure, since my time.
我要早早地开始我的视察
I need to make an early start of my inspection.
早点准备早餐 一大早
Breakfast early, please, first thing.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
那失陪了
So if you will excuse me,
我得去休息一下
I need to get some rest.
我明早过去接您
I'll come by in the morning and fetch you.
治安官好
Magistrate.
但是军人
But a soldier?
他们一般不会派军人来视察 不是吗
They... They don't usually send soldiers on inspections, do they?
你倒摆出一副视察员的架子了
who's the inspector now?
你也太爱打听了 我的朋友
You're far too inquisitive, my friend.
不 他不是军队里的人
No, he's not a soldier.
他穿制♥服♥ 但他不是军人
He wears a uniform, but he's not a soldier.
他是个警♥察♥ 上校军衔的警♥察♥
He's a policeman, a colonel of the police,
他是国♥家♥安♥全♥局来的重要人物
very important person from the Bureau of State Security.
每一代都会发生一次
Once in every generation,
从不例外 就在边境附近
without fail, along the frontier,
野蛮人一定会暴♥动♥
there is an episode of hysteria about the barbarians.
毕竟安久必乱
It's the consequence of too much ease.
为什么他们不肯放过我们
Why don't they leave us alone?
他们有自己的领地 不是吗
They have their own territories, don't they?
我们得自保
We have to protect ourselves.
自保吗 亲爱的
Protect ourselves, my dear?
你要提防什么 提防谁
Against what? Against whom?
提防他们啊
Against them.
我们得保护自己免受野兽和蛇的伤害
We protect ourselves against wild animals, against snakes.
如果一头愤怒的熊接近你
If an angry bear approaches you,
你一定会杀了它 不是吗 治安官
you'd kill it, Magistrate, wouldn't you?
不 我的朋友
No, my friends.
如果我能悄悄绕开
I-I will be quite content to pass quietly away
并且让《皇家公报》只轻描淡写地报道三行
and merit no more than three lines in The Imperial Gazette
那我就心满意足了
that with nudge here and a touch there,
天行有常 我不愿多加干涉
I kept the world on its course.
可以出发了是吗
We ready to go?
我得跟您说一声 我们没什么正式的监狱
I must tell you that we don't have proper facilities for prisoners.
也没必要建
There's no need.
这地方...犯罪率很低
There's not much... There's not much crime here,
通常惩罚也就是罚款或者义务劳动
and the penalty's usually a fine or compulsory labor,
所以我们直接用老营房♥来关犯人
so we simply use the old barracks.
口粮也储存在那里
Where we also store provisions.
稍等一下
Just a minute.
让我跟他们谈谈
Let me speak with them.
我懂一点他们的语言
I know a little of the language.
孩子
我们想跟你谈谈
可能问题出在你的墨镜上
I think it must be your glasses.
他大概从没见过这种东西
He's probably never seen anything like them before.
他可能会觉得你是个瞎子
He may think that you're blind.
长者 听我说
你因偷盗罪被关在这里
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我们对羊被偷的事情一无所知
那些士兵无缘无故就拦住了我们
我们当时正赶路来这里买♥♥药
这是我妹妹的儿子
他有个伤口 一直不见好转
给这位阁下看看你的伤口
给这位阁下看看
Show the Excellency.
这是他妹妹的儿子
It's his sister's boy.
他们是来买♥♥药的
They've come to get medicine.
无论如何都治不好
阁下
Excellency.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不管你怎么说
Whatever you call it,
盗窃罪抑或是偷羊罪
banditry, sheep stealing,
实在是...没什么大不了的
it really... it doesn't amount to much.
这些游牧民族 野蛮人
These nomads, barbarians, if you will,
不出一个月就会回到深山里去
will be gone in a month back up into the mountains.
他们会迁徙 他们永远在路上
They migrate. They're always on the move.
他说他来是为了买♥♥药
He says he came for medicine.
可能他说的是真话 谁又知道呢
He may be telling the truth. Who knows?
毕竟哪个突袭队会带上老弱病残
Who would have brought an old man and a sick boy along on a raiding party?
尽管如此 我还是要审讯他们
Nevertheless, I will question them.
审讯会揭晓让人意外的信息
You can learn surprising things.
我会带上一个我的人
I'll bring one of my men along,
并且我还需要一个翻译
and I will need someone to assist with the language.
那我来吧 我很乐意帮忙
Well, let me. I-I'd be glad to help.
不 不
No, no.
你会觉得很乏味的
You would find it tedious.
我们有固定流程
We have set procedures.
跟我说说 你们的流程是什么
Tell me, wh-what are your procedures?
耐心
Patience...
和压力
and pressure.
要听到真话 只有这个办法
That is the only way to get to the truth.
但您怎么知道对方说的是真话
But how do you know you are hearing the truth?
人说真话时有特定的语气
There is a certain tone.
说真话时会不自觉带上那种语气
A certain tone enters the voice.
通过训练和经验 就能辨认出来
You come to recognize it with training and experience.
您能判断出我是不是在说真话吗
Can you tell whether I am telling the truth?
你误会了
You misunderstand.
我说的特定情况是指
I am speaking of particular situations,
我盘问他们 想听到真话
situations where I am probing for the truth.
一开始你会听到谎言
First you get lies.
一开始是谎言
First lies,
然后施加压力
then pressure,
然后是更多的谎言
then more lies,
于是施加更多的压力
then more pressure...
随着谎言越来越多 压力也越来越大
then more lies, more pressure...
迟早会崩溃
and then comes the break.
崩溃之后 再施加压力
After the break, more pressure...
最终就听到了真话
and then at last the truth.
这就是审讯的方法
That is how you get it.
痛苦就是真实
Pain is truth.
其他一切都有待怀疑
All else is subject to doubt.
不 那人说同一头猪
No, that one says that the very same pig
不断闯进他家菜园糟蹋农作物
keeps breaking in to his garden and damaging the produce,
现在他把那头猪扣下了
and now he's not going to give it back
要对方赔补偿金他才还
电影精选列表