it can mean...
"公正"
"Justice."
无法得知它原本的意思
There's no way of knowing in what sense it is intended.
这就是野蛮人的狡黠之处
That is a part of barbarian c-cunning.
其余的这些也都一样
It's the same with the rest of these.
这些木片 可以有多种理解
Slips, they can be read in many ways.
可以理解为战争策划
They can be read as a plan of war,
也可以理解为
or they can read
帝国末年的历史
as a history of the last years of the Empire.
无从得知
There's no knowing.
谢谢
Thank you.
我说完了
I'm finished.
你完全不知道你的行为有多么烦人
You have no idea how tiresome your behavior is.
你是边境上唯一一位
You are the only official on the frontier
拒绝提供全力配合的官员
from whom we have not had the fullest cooperation.
我回来后
When I arrived back,
就决定一旦我得到了你对几个
I had decided that as soon as I had the answers from you
简单问题的回答
to a simple few questions...
你就可以回归你原来的生活
you would be free to go back to your old life
和你的妻妾们一起
and your concubines.
然而 你似乎有了新的野心
However, you seem to have a new ambition.
你想让你自己拥有
You want to make a name for yourself
正义之名
as the one just man.
你只是个小丑
You are simply a clown.
你肮脏
You are dirty.
你恶臭
You stink.
大老远就能闻到你的臭味
They can smell you a mile away.
你想让自己被载入史册
You want to get your name into the history books,
史册
history.
这里是边境
This is the border.
这里鸟不拉屎
This is nowhere.
这里没有历史
There is no history here.
人们对这种
People are not interested
不毛之地的历史不感兴趣
in the history of the back of beyond.
我们会终结这些麻烦
We will end these troubles,
我们会把敌人击败
we will put down the enemy,
这就结束了
and that will be the end of it.
敌人
The enemy?
你们这些卑鄙的玩意
These pitiable creatures of yours,
他们是我要恐惧的敌人吗 上校
are they the enemy that I must fear, Colonel?
不 敌人是你 上校
No, you... you are the enemy, Colonel.
一派胡言
Nonsense.
你是个以折磨取乐的变♥态♥
You are an obscene torturer.
你应该被绞死
You... You deserve to be hanged.
讲正事
Now to business.
我想让你供述
I would like a statement from you
你最近未经授权拜访野蛮人时
on everything that passed between you and the barbarians
你们之间发生的一切
on your recent and unauthorized visit.
我们在等你
We are waiting.
我拒绝
I refuse.
你拒绝
You refuse?
那好
Very well.
我们的审讯结束了
Then our interview is over.
他交给你了
He is yours.
爬上去
Climb.
把他拉上去
Pull him up.
爬上去
Climb.
爬上去
Climb.
你想对我说什么
And what do you want to say to me?
我与野蛮人之间没有任何
That... That nothing passed between the barbarians and myself
军事方面的来往
of a military nature.
都是私事
It was a private affair.
我把那个女孩送回她的部落了
I returned the girl to her people...
没别的
nothing more.
秋
敌人
不能去我的公♥寓♥吗
No chance of going in to my apartments
很快就好
just for a minute,
拿几样我的东西
get a few of my things?
长官 不行
Sir, I can't.
真的不行
I really can't.
好吧
It's fine.
乔尔上校和他的远征军
Colonel Joll and his expeditionary force
已经进入沙漠很久了
have been out in the desert for a long time,
对吧
haven't they?
什么时候出发的
Since when?
八月出发的 长官
Since August, sir.
八月
August?
你一定很担心
You must be worried.
对野蛮人不可掉以轻心
Well, one mustn't take the barbarians lightly.
你女儿走了
Your... Your daughter's gone,
把孩子留给了你
leaving you with the boy?
照顾他不麻烦
He's no trouble.
很多人都走了
So many people have left,
我的女儿们
all my girls...
你的书♥记♥员 纳依姆
your clerk, Naim.
他们向东走了
They took the east road.
他们说 等局势平定就回来
Just 'til it settles down, they say.
我的房♥间空了
My rooms are empty.
但他们不让我进去
But they won't let me in.
我帮你找个房♥间
I'll find room for you.
你真是个天使
You're an angel.
你总是心不在焉
You're always somewhere else.
她也会这么说的
She would say the same thing...
你的野蛮人女孩
your barbarian girl.
她说你总是心不在焉
She said you were always somewhere else.
她不理解你
She couldn't understand you.
她不知道你想得到她的什么
She didn't know what you wanted from her.
我不知道你们俩很亲近
I didn't know the two of you were intimate.
我们聊过天
We talked.
有时她总是
Sometimes she used to
不停地哭
cry and cry and cry.
身处荆棘之中的鸟儿
What bird has the heart to sing...
怎么会有心情歌♥唱
in a thicket of thorns?
不 不是因为他们对她做的事
Oh, no, it wasn't what they did to her.
是因为你
It was you.
你让她非常悲伤
You made her very unhappy.
外婆
Grandma.
是我
I-I did?
是 你不知道吗
Yeah, didn't you know that?
外婆
Grandma.
到你了
Your move.
抽牌
Drawing.
治安官
Magistrate.
你又长胖了
You're growing fat again.
你的活干完了吗
What happened to your work?
我是一名等待审判的囚犯
I am a prisoner awaiting trial.
等待审判的囚犯
Prisoners awaiting trial
不需要为温饱而干活
are not required to work for their feed.
这是法律规定的
That is the law.
我们没有你的记录
We have no record of you.
你怎么会是囚犯呢
H-How could you be a prisoner?
我们有这个人的记录吗
Do we have a record of this man?
不 长官 我们没有
No, sir, we don't.
那你一定是个自♥由♥人
Then you must be a free man.
大门开着
The gates are open.
去吧 你想走就走吧
Go on. Leave if you wish.
等一下
Just... Just a minute.
我走之前有件事想问
There's something that I would like to know before I leave.
如果问题有些冒犯 请原谅我
Forgive me if the question seems impudent.
但我想问
But I would like to ask...
你事后怎么吃得下饭
电影精选列表