There are people that can help you,
让你们好起来 可以吗
that can get you on your feet, okay?
我在报道一个关于你们的故事
I'm actually doing a story on you.
向人们表明
To show people that...
你们只是 只是
That you're just, you're just...
你们很正常 只是你们需要一些帮助
You're normal, just you need some help,
我可以帮你们
and I can help you.
我可以
Okay, I can...
如果你们允许的话 我可以帮你们 好吗
If you just let me, I can help you, okay?
让我帮助你们吧
Just let me help you.
怎么帮 我可以帮
- How? - And I can help...
你能怎么帮
How would you help?
我能报道他们的故事
I wanted to tell their stories.
向公众讲述他们的故事
I would tell their stories to the public.
哦 我会帮你们的
- Oh. - I would help you.
这是一个非常慷慨的提议
That's a very generous offer,
但我们要亲自讲述自己的故事
but we're gonna tell our own story.
杰夫 霍莉
- Jeff? - Holly?
杰夫 杰夫 霍莉
- Jeff, Jeff? - Holly!
杰夫
Jeff!
停下 停下
Stop, stop!
把灯关掉 你吓到他了
No, turn that light off. You're scaring him.
出来吧
Come on.
出来吧
Come on.
就是这样 出来吧
That's it, come on.
以"拉特玛"之名
In the name of raatma.
不 不
No, no!
求你了 不 不
Please, no, no!
请帮帮我 不
Help me, please, no!
我以为你
- Please, no! - I thought you were...
想报导关于我们的小新闻
gonna do one of your little news stories on us.
不要这样 求你了
No, please.
现在你可能还没意识到
Now you might not realize it yet,
你正在见证一个新时代的开始
but you are witnessing the beginning of a new era.
只有正义会崛起
Only the righteous shall rise.
你的朋友不配 但你 谁知道呢
Your friend wasn't worthy, but you, who knows?
以你所有的罪孽 你将得到救赎
For all of your sins, you could be saved.
不
No!
不 求你别这样
No, please, please!
不
No!
不 求你了 给我摄像机
- No, please! - Give me that.
是时候看看你是否有资格步入新世界
It's time to see if you're welcome in the new world.
我没有资格以恶还恶
It's not for me to answer evil for evil.
我们把它交给新神的愤怒
We leave that to the wrath of our new god.
拜托 不 天呐
Please, no, god!
为什么 天呐
Why, god?
压缩科技
Compression technology.
蔬莱捣碎机 将普通单调的蔬菜
The veggie masher turns your ordinary drab vegetables...
变成美味的令人垂涎的酱汁 只要几秒钟
into a tasty, mouthwatering paste in mere seconds.
捣碎后尽管享用
Just mash and enjoy.
使用万德牌蔬菜捣碎机
With the veggie masher from wonder health,
终于可以释放出蔬菜的全部维生素
you can finally unleash the full vitamin...
和它的营养元素 胡萝卜
and nutrient potential of carrots,
西兰花 辣椒 豌豆
broccoli, peppers, peas.
还在等什么
So why wait?
拨♥打♥免费电♥话♥立即订购
Call this toll-free number and order now.
蔬菜捣碎机 源自万德保健
The veggie masher from wonder health,
MEGA科技制药集团旗下
a subsidiary of mega tech pharmaceuticals.
现在我很高兴的向大家宣布 我们出色的同事
Now, I am very glad to have our wonderful coworker...
霍莉·马西亚诺在她被困下水井后
Holly Marciano with us following her incredible rescue...
终于被营救出来了
after she got trapped in a storm drain.
好 来吧
Okay, come on.
来 把手给我
Come on, give me your hand.
扣人心弦的场面
Gripping stuff.
我们的观众现在已经意识到
And as I'm sure our viewers are by now aware,
我们非常遗憾 摄影师杰夫沃尔
we are very sad to report that cameraman Jeff wohl...
还没有被找到
has yet to be found.
尽管如此 霍莉 我们很高兴你能回来
But, Holly, we are so happy to have you back.
谢谢你 马克我也很高兴能回来
Thank you, Mark. It's good to be back.
这是秋天的第一天
It's the first day of fall,
没有比第94届韦斯特维尔南瓜节
and there's no better way to kick off the season...
更好的方式来作为秋天的开始
than with Westerville's 94th annual pumpkin festival.
人们已经在"拉特玛"干草车前排队了
People are already lining up to raatma the hay rides,
苹果"拉特玛" 当然
apple raatma, and of course,
看看谁会加冕成为节日最大的"拉特玛"
to see who will be crowned the festival's largest raatma.
好吧 我们即将切入广♥告♥
Okay, why don't we cut to commercial...
他妈的上帝啊
Jesus fucking Christ!
关于体育新闻
And in sports news,
明晚 俄亥俄对阵印第安纳
Ohio state plays the Indiana hoosiers tomorrow night.
祝我们的七叶树队好运
Good luck to our buckeyes.
我是霍莉·马西亚诺 来自第六频道新闻s
I'm Holly Marciano, channel six news.
"拉特玛"万岁
Hail raatma.
这些实验室可能设了陷阱
These super labs can be booby-trapped,
谨慎行事
proceed with caution.
可能无人生还
Could be no one left alive in here.
你感觉到你头顶上有异常了吗 纳什
You feeling in over your head, Nash?
注意你自己的脑袋吧 斯莱特
Mind your own fucking head, Slater.
我发现这里有人
I've got people, there's people in here.
蓝队 我们发现了更多的尸体
Blue team, we've got more dbs.
满屋子的尸体
Room full of bodies.
妈的 呼叫支援
Fuck me, I'm calling for backup.
先别 让我们找到其他人
No, not yet, let's find the others.
斯莱特 你的10 20是什么
- Hey, Slater, what's your 10. - 20?
鬼知道 他妈的
Fuck if I know.
奥斯勒跟我走散了
Oursler and I got fucking separated.
这些贱♥人♥可能藏起来了或者收到了风声
Could be these bitches are barricaded or got tipped off.
待在原地别动
Stay where you are.
你知道 如果这案子一旦上新闻
You know, if this thing ever makes the news,
他们要采访的话
and they ask for an interview,
我能接受采访 我长了一张上电视的脸
I can do it, I got a face for TV.
所以这些纪念视频
So with these memorial videos,
是不是看起来像家庭录影
isn't it usually just like home movies?
我们时常记录我们的服务
We record our services from time to time.
你还没见过死者的家属吧
You haven't yet met the family of the deceased, have you?
他们呢
They are...
重点是
Well, the main point is...
我们从不质疑客户的要求
we never question the request of the client.
哀悼是比较私人化的
Grief is a personal matter.
如果死者家属想在他们的纪念视频中加入
If the bereaved family wants to include footage...
守灵的镜头 我们很乐意效劳
of the wake in their memorial video, we are happy to oblige.
我想他们也为此支付了额外的花费
I assume they're paying extra for this.
确实如此
That also, yes.
把电池递给我
Hand me the battery.
我还设置好了摄像机
I've got it to program for the cameras as well,
所以请你确保将它保持在CD模式
so make sure you keep this in CD mode,
否则中间某人致悼词时
othennise you'll eject a tape...
带子会弹出来
in the middle of someone's eulogy.
可以走了吗 是的 我车就停在前面
- Ready to go? - Yeah, I parked out front.
守灵仪式将开始于九点 所以我建议
The wake's going to begin at 9:00, so I would suggest...
你打开门是的 我已经知道了
- you open the doors... - Yeah, I already know.
棺材怎么歪了 嗯
- Why's the casket crooked? - Hm?
我之前不是这么放的
I didn't place it like that.
你知道我都没靠近它
You know I didn't go near it.
也许是我撞到了它 无所谓
Maybe I bumped it. Whatever.
哦 天呐 太沉了
Oh, Jesus, that's heavy.
嗯 他是个大男孩
Well, he was a big boy.
虽说这里只有他部分的身体
Parts of him that were left, anyway.
罗纳德 他在开玩笑吧
Ronald, he's joking, right?
死者遭受了严重的事故
The deceased was in a severe accident.
这是个闭棺的守灵仪式
It is a closed casket wake.
是的 我知道 但是 别担心
电影精选列表