Cheers. [ Fran ] Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Well, you've certainly got a good stock.
你们真有好酒珍藏
Now, that's a beautiful wine.
这酒是极品
Oh, I have a much better one than that to show you.
我还有更好的没给你看
What, really? Better than this? Yes. Much better.
什么 真的?比这还要好? 是的 好得多
Well, that's fantastic.
真奇妙
You know, this wine is nearly 1 5 years old.
你知道吗 这酒有15年了
That really is the sort ofwine I appreciate.
正是我欣赏的好酒
When I tell the chaps about this, theyjust won't believe it.
我若是告诉朋友们这事 他们不会相信的
An isolated house in the woods,
与世隔绝的林中宅第
at the witching hour of midnight, [ Cork Squeaking ]
醉人的午夜时分
in a cellar full ofthis marvelous wine,
满是极品美酒的地窖
and above all else,
尤其是此外
in the company oftwo very charming ladies.
有两位魅力非凡女士陪伴
lt's almost too good to be true. Nothing's too good to be true.
太好了不可能成真 没有太好了不可能成真
The only trouble is, life's too short.
唯一麻烦是 人生苦短
Ooh, whoop!
哦!
[ Wine Pouring ] And foryou.
给你
Well, that's strange. what?
好奇怪 什么?
My watch has stopped. Look.
我的表停了 看
Huh. That's never happened before.
之前从没发生过
Oh!
哦!
No! [ Shouts ]
不!
Stop!
停止!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
He looks in pretty poor shape,John.
他看起来非常糟糕 约翰
What should we do? Uh, here.
我们应该做什么? 给
Yes.
对
l think we ought to get him to a hospital. Yeah.
我想我们应该送他去医院 是的
Yeah, you're right. We'll-
是的 你说的没错 我们要...
l'll start the car, you stop here and look after him.
我去开车 你留在这照看他
John! John!
约翰!约翰!
No! [ Screams ]
不!
Get offof me! No! No!
放开我!不!不!
No! No! No! No, get off!
不!不!不!不 走开!
No! No! No! No!
不!不!不!不!
No! No! No! [ Screams ]
不!不!不!
No! No! [ Shouting ]
不!不!
No! [ Screaming ]
不!
But we can't let him get away alive. We must go now.
但我们不能让他活着离开 我们现在必须走
We must go now, Fran!
我们现在必须走 芙兰!
Hey there! Hey! Listen!
嗨!嗨!听着!
This is private property, and you shouldn't be parked here.
这是私人地♥产♥ 你不该在这停车
Didn't you read the notice on the road back there?
你没看到那边路上的告示吗?
Eh? what?
什么?
Now, come on. wake up! Be thankful I don't run you in.
快 醒醒!感谢我没有把你抓起来
Drinking and trespass.
醉醺醺擅闯民宅
And next time, go and drinkyour wine somewhere else.
下次 去别的地方喝你自己的酒
It's always the same old story. No, wait a minute. Let me explain.
总是同样的老故事 不 等等 让我解释
l'm not interested in your explanations. Now, the best thing you can do is to move off.
我对你的解释不感兴趣 你能做的最好的事是离开
I've work to do, and your presence here is not an answer.
我有工作要做 你的存在不是个事
The price being asked for the house is cheap, for the amount of land it stands on.
这房♥子就它占地面♥积♥来说要价便宜
[ Man ] Is there any truth in the legend they tell about this old house?
他们讲的这老房♥子的传说是真的吗?
Well, it seems that some years ago...
据说多年前...
the bodies oftwo young, unidentified women were found.
发现了两具面目全非的年轻女士尸体
A sad story that hasn't helped selling the house.
无助于房♥子出♥售♥的悲伤故事
You know how superstitious people are.
你知道人们多么迷信的
The murderer always returns to the scene of his crime...
凶手总是回到他的犯罪现场...
while the ghosts ofthese two poorwomen haunt the building.
同时两个可怜女鬼在房♥子里闹鬼
It's ridiculous.
荒诞不经
One can't believe in such things nowadays, can one?
现在人不可能相信这种事 不是吗?
Look. my wife and I would be thrilled at the idea of having a ghost in the place.
听着 我妻子和我一想这房♥子有鬼就激动
Just imagine informal weekends here.
想想在这过个随意周末
[ Woman ] Oh, darling, isn't that fascinating?
亲爱的 这里难道不迷人吗?
We just can't miss this opportunity.
我们不能错过这机会