Oh, Harriet!
哦 哈莉特!
No normal person would live in a place like that.
没有正常人会住在那种地方
No? No.
没有? 没有
You arouse me more than any woman l've met for a long time.
你比我久来所遇任何女人都让我神魂颠倒
Thanks for the compliment.
谢谢恭维
No, no, l'm dead serious, Fran.
不不 我说真的 芙兰
You intrigue me and you worry me...
你让我兴趣大发 让我烦恼不已...
because I don't understand you.
因为我不懂你
Don't try to.
别试图懂
You're playing a dangerous game.
你在玩危险游戏
Kill him before it's too late.
在太晚前杀了他
Kill him. Kill him!
杀了他 杀了他!
l always knew we'd find each other.
我总是知道我们会找到彼此
By this sign,
用这记号♥
l'll recognize you.
我会认出你
[ Ted ] Hey!
嗨!
Open up! who's there?
开门!谁在那?
Fran?
芙兰?
Open the door for me!
帮我开门!
Fran!
芙兰!
Is anybody there?
有人吗?
ls that you, Fran?
是你吗 芙兰?
[ Fran ] Yes. What's happened?
是的 怎么了?
The wind blew the door shut, and the handle has fallen out.
风把门关上了 把手又掉了
What on earth made you come down here?
你究竟下来干什么?
l was looking foryou.
我在找你
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
l've been locked down here the whole bloody day.
我一整天都被锁在下面
Do you know that your friend Rupert, who was here last night,
你知道你的朋友鲁珀特 昨晚在这里的人
is dead?
死了吗?
Dead? Yeah.
死了? 是的
l saw his car on the main road this morning.
今早我看见他的车在大路上
He didn't look too fit as he left last night.
他昨晚离开时看起来不是太好
l told him to drive carefully.
我跟他说小心开车
He'd had too much to drink.
他该是喝了太多酒
That's terrible. Poor Rupert.
太糟糕了 可怜的鲁珀特
Yeah.
是的
And now I'd like to get out ofthis damn cellar just as soon as possible.
现在我想尽快离开这该死的地窖
Come on. l'll take you upstairs.
来 我带你上楼
Yeah. Let's go.
好 我们走
And what's more, there's a few things I'd like you to explain to me.
还有 有几件事我想要你跟我解释
[ Whispers ] Fran. Fran. It's day.
芙兰 芙兰 白天了
lt's day.
白天了
Come on. Let's go.
快 我们走
[ Screams ] Have you gone quite mad?
你已经全疯了?
Oh, thank God it's you.
谢天谢地是你
What are you doing here? I might ask you the same.
你在这干什么? 我想问你同样的问题
What the bloody hell do you think you're doing in this house when it doesn't belong to you?
你到底想干什么 进到不属于自己的房♥子里?
l've seen them down there.
我在那下面看见她们了
They spend their days asleep in the cellar.
她们白天在地窖里睡觉
Let's get out immediately.
让我们立刻出去
lt's the truth,John. l tell you.
是真的 约翰 我告诉你
Those two women are down there like living dead.
那两个女人在下面就像活死人
When you didn't return and time was getting on,
你很久都不回来
l imagined you'd be sticking your nose in somewhere or other that you shouldn't be.
我就想到你一定是管你不该管的闲事去了
You're impossible.
真受不了你
[ Weak Groaning ] He- He-
嗨 嗨...
[ Tires Screeching ] Can you give us a lift?
你能载我们一程吗?
It's not far. Why, y-yes, ofcourse.
不远 好好 当然
Thanks.
多谢
Fran! Fran!
芙兰!芙兰!
Who's there?
谁在那?
Outside.
外面
l hear voices.
我听到声音
Met him. Picked him up.
遇见他 搭他车
On the roadside, no doubt.
在路边 毫无疑问
Just like Rupert.
就像鲁珀特
Just like me. [ Thunderclap ]
就像我
Who are you? Where the hell do you come from?
你是谁? 你到底是什么人?
l must get away from here.
我必须离开这儿
I must get away from here!
我必须离开这儿!
Would you like a drink?
你想喝一杯吗?
Yes, very much indeed. Good.Just a second.
是的 真的很想 好 稍等
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Say when.
够了时说
Wh- That's plenty. Thank you. [ Chuckling ]
足够了 谢谢
[ Ted ] Fran!
芙兰!
Oh, that's Fran's boyfriend.
那是芙兰的男友
This always happens when he drinks too much.
他喝酒太多时总是这样
Oh. Really.
哦 真的吗
Poor chap.
可怜的小伙子
Better luck next time.
最好下次幸运
Yes. Cheers.
对 干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Mmm.
嗯
This is excellent.
这真好喝
lt's one ofthe best wines l've ever tasted.
是我曾品尝过的最好的红酒
Good. Have some more.
好 多喝点
Thankyou.
谢谢
lt's a vintage ofour own. My friend and I are rather proud of it.
是我们自己珍藏的佳酿 我和我朋友相当为此骄傲
And yet I could tell you everything you wanted to know about this wine.
我能告诉你关于这酒的一切底细
Oh, yes? l don't believe you.
是吗?我不相信你
[ Chuckling ] My dearyoung lady,
我亲爱的年轻女士
you are sitting in front ofa true connoisseur. [ Chuckles ]
你坐在真正的鉴赏家面前
Now, wait and-
现在 等等...
First, I'll tell you the country oforigin.
首先我告诉你这酒的原产地
Shouldn't be too difficult tojudge.
应该不难判断
You'll never guess.
你绝对猜不到的
l'll bet you anything you like.
我跟你打赌 随你喜欢赌什么
Don't be too sure. l'm an expert.
不要这么确定 我是专家
And I've recognized some very obscure wines in my time.
非常不出名的酒我也辨得出来
Well, let's see how you manage this time.
让我们看看这次你本事如何
All right. Fine. Just a moment.
很好 很好 稍等
Mmm. It's a claret.
嗯 是干红葡萄酒
Yes, but that's obvious- No, no. wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
是的 但这显而易见 不不 等等等等
lt's, uh-
是...
Comes from a small vineyard.
产自小葡萄园的
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯 嗯
Well matured. Go on.
熟透了的 继续
Mmm.
嗯
Very well matured. lndeed.
非常熟透了的 的确
Positive and yet- No, no, no. lt's too light.
肯定是...不不不 度数太低
lt's definitely not a St-Emilion or a Gravet.
绝对不是圣爱美浓或格拉维特
lt's, uh-
是...
Mmm! It's a Medoc.
嗯!是梅渡
And therefore, it must be a Margaux.
所以一定是玛歌♥葡萄酒
No? Uh- [ Fran ] No.
不是? 不是
Pauillac. No, no, no, no, no, no.
波雅克 不不不不不
lt's too, uh-
太...
Too highly scented, too feminine to be a Pauillac.
太芬芳了 太女性化了不是波雅克
It's- It's-
是 是...
l've tasted this wine in the SaintJulien region.
我在圣朱利安地区尝过这酒
Yes. It's a SaintJulien.
没错 是圣朱利安葡萄酒
Sorry to disappoint you, but you're wrong.
抱歉让你失望 但你错了
This wine comes from a remote part ofthe Carpathian Mountains.
这酒来自喀尔巴阡山脉的一个偏僻地方
The Carpathians?
喀尔巴阡山脉?
[ Fran ] Yes. That's right.
是的 没错
Lucky you didn't have a bet on it.
你很幸运没有赌上身子
Well, anyway, it's excellent. [ Both Chuckling ]
不管怎样 是美酒
What a pity your friend isn't here to appreciate it.
可惜你朋友不在这同享