We gotta find him.
- 我们走 - 等等
- Let's go. - Wait.
- 你就这样?- 什么意思
- Is that all? - What do you mean?
连句谢谢或者做得好都没有
No "Thank you?" No "Well done?"
换作我 我也会来救你的
I would have done the same for you.
- 你个混♥蛋♥ - 嘿 嘿 嘿 别激动
- You little prick. - Whoa! Hey, hey, hey, chill.
我相信你多过我相信我自己
I trusted you more than I trusted myself.
- 这不是你想要的吗 - 你去死
- Isn't that what you wanted? - No.
你真是个特别的女人 洛瑞琳
You are an amazing woman, Laureline.
难怪我想要娶你
It's no wonder I wanna marry you.
我为什么要嫁给一个忘恩负义 自私自大的混♥蛋♥
Why would I wanna marry an ungrateful, conceited...
因为你就是离不开他
Because you can't live without him.
不管他流落到哪里 你都会追回来
I mean, look, whenever he wanders off, you go chasing after him.
我只是在执行我的任务而已 少校
I was just doing my job, Major.
现在能不能让我继续完成我的任务
Now will you please let me get back to the mission?
当然…没问题
Yeah, sure.
很好
Good.
中士
Sergeant.
上尉 现在是什么情况
Captain, what's going on here?
我直接向阿伦·菲利特指挥官汇报
I report directly to the Commander Arun Filitt.
- 我不必向你 - 我是奥克托巴将军
- I don't have to... - I am General Okto-Bar!
指挥官不在的时候 阿尔法站由我全权负责
In the absence of the Commander, I am in command on Alpha!
逮捕这些人
Arrest this man!
快给她松绑
And release that one.
对他们的行为我深表歉意
I apologize for your mistreatment.
我们会带你去监狱 不过医生会照顾好你的
We will take you to a jail but our doctors will take care of you.
帮帮我们
Help us.
如果需要我们的帮助
If you need my help,
那你必须把所有事都告诉我
you have to tell me everything you know.
首先 你们为什么要攻击我们
But first of all, why are you attacking us?
因为你们手上有 我们想要的东西
Because you have... what we need.
你是说你梦里的那个女孩
Didn't you say that the girl in your dream
- 也有一个这样的转化兽吗 - 没错
- had a Converter just like mine? - That's right.
如果它本来就属于那个星球
So if the animals are native on their planet then,
那他们想把这 唯一的转化兽带回去完全可以理解
surely it's understandable that they want to retrieve the last living specimen.
没错 他们绑♥架♥指挥官
Yeah, and they probably kidnapped the Commander
一定是误以为转化兽在他身上
because they thought he was carrying it.
等他们发现真♥相♥后
Yeah, once they find out he's not,
我就会成为他们的目标
then I'll be the top of their list.
放心 我哪儿也不会让你去的
Don't worry, I'm not letting you go anywhere.
不 是我哪儿也不会让你去
No, I'm not letting you go anywhere.
哇
Wow.
好漂亮的蝴蝶
Pretty butterfly.
对 但再漂亮也别碰它
Sure, but whatever you do, don't touch them.
- 为什么 - 因为他们有可能是…
- Why? - Because some of them are...
不
No!
韦勒瑞恩
Valerian!
洛瑞琳
Laureline!
我来啦 我来啦 我来啦
I'm coming! I'm coming. I'm coming.
放开我 肥狗 快点把我放下来
Let me go, fatty. Come on, put me down.
抱歉 我不是下酒菜
Sorry, I'm inedible.
韦勒瑞恩
Valerian!
少校 我连上你的信♥号♥♥了
Major, I can read your signal now.
韦勒瑞恩
Valerian!
艾利克斯 有办法吗
Alex, any ideas?
要想潜入又不引起
The only way to get in without creating
严重的外交事故 唯一方法就是假扮成他们中的一员
a severe diplomatic incident is to pass for one of them.
我建议你去寻求魅惑者的帮助
I suggest you try to find a glamopod.
谢谢 艾利克斯
Thanks, Alex.
用DNA搜索过了吗
Have you run a DNA search?
是的 但在数据库八亿个物种之中
Yes, but it didn't match any of the 800 million species
- 竟然没有一个能够匹配得上 - 这怎么可能
- we have in that database. - Well, how's that possible?
要么他们是全新的物种
Either it belongs to a completely unknown species...
要么呢
Or?
要么就是有人故意删除了他们的信息
Or this species was deliberately deleted from the database.
将军 在放射区边缘地带发现少校踪迹
General, the Major has resurfaced at the edge of the Red Zone.
具体在哪个区域
Which district is he in?
天堂小巷
Paradise Alley.
通知所有部门
Notify all units.
各部门注意 紧急搜索 韦勒瑞恩少校
All units. Search alert. Major Valerian.
危险等级零 找到并协助目标撤离
Not dangerous. Find and assist.
- 需要帮忙吗 - 当然 这边来
- Can I help you? - Sure you can. Move.
很好 把你的枪插♥进♥我枪套里
Good. Now slide your gun into my holster.
待着别动
Hold still.
嘿 宝贝
Hi, sugar.
想一起荡秋千吗
Do you wanna ride?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 带你飞啊
Hey, you wanna fly?
我对羽毛过敏
I'm allergic to feathers.
我的大英雄
My hero.
我想你找错人了
You got the wrong guy.
我
Huh. I...
我不会说法语
I don't speak French.
你好
Hello.
滚出去 你个变♥态♥
Come on, out. Pervert.
嘿 牛仔小子 你找对地方了
Hey, cowboy. You've come to the right spot.
我们是全空间站最棒的夜♥总♥会♥
It's the best damn club on the whole space station.
- 嘿 乔利 - 我马上去找你
- Hey, Jolly. - I'll be with you in a second.
我在找一样特别的东西
I'm looking for something special.
来这找就对了 无论你要什么
Well, of course you are. Whatever it is you want,
我这都有
I got it.
- 那可不好说 - 好吧
- I'm not so sure about... - Well, I am.
那你告诉我 你想要什么
Tell me, what is it you want? What are you looking for?
- 一个魅惑者 - 你小子真聪明
- A glamopod. - You are so lucky.
我们这位可是全宇宙最棒的
I got the best one in the whole universe. Come on!
乔利
Jolly.
进来吧
Come on.
嘿 我可是替政♥府♥工作的
Hey, I work for the government.
如果你不想卷入外交事件的话
If you want to avoid a diplomatic incident
我建议你马上放了我
you better let me go right now.
听着 我不是到这来化妆打扮的
Look, listen. I didn't come here to get a makeover.
放我离开这 你听到我说的了吗
I need to leave. Do you understand?
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我不是来这跟试这些破裙子的
I'm not here to try on a stupid dress!
把你们族长或翻译叫来
Call your chief or a translator
至少我们可以交流
so we can at least communicate.
你到底听懂了吗
Do you understand what I am saying?
好吧
Okay.
你得把枪交出来 大兵子
This is where you lose the hardware, soldier boy.
我还是带着吧 我正公干呢
I'd rather hold onto it. I'm on duty.
抱歉 规矩就是规矩
Yeah, well, unfortunately rules are rules,
这是充满爱的地方 不是开战的地方
and this is a place where we make love, not war.
这是你的票
Here's your ticket.
别弄丢了
Don't lose it.
我们来做笔交易 如何
Can we make a deal?
我们来这不谈生意
Let's not talk about business, can we?
只管放松自己
Let's talk pleasure.
你喜欢什么样的音乐
What kinda music are you into, huh?
电子 宫廷乐 生物乐 轻音乐
You like techno? Macro? Bio? Nano?
- 我喜欢复古的 - 我也是
- I'm more retro. - Oh. Me, too.
遇到志趣相投的了
Oldies are goodies.
请坐 放轻松 享受表演吧
Sit down. Relax. And enjoy the show.
怎么样还行吧 大兵子
I don't know how long I can keep doing this.
那个 我想说你的表演
So what'll it be, soldier?
非常棒
Look, that was really cool,
不过并不是我找的那种
but not exactly what I'm looking for right now.
我有很多没拿出来呢
Well I have a whole lot more in stock
你只需告诉我你想要什么样的
if you just tell me what you have in mind.
我想要的多了
I have a lot in mind.
但是没时间扯这个 算了吧还是
And no time for this. I'll pass.
听着 我遇到个麻烦 只有你能帮我
电影精选列表