Your cerebral activity is a little more intense than usual.
- 你受到了外界信♥号♥♥的刺♥激♥ - 愿闻其详
- You received external waves. - Explain.
这股信♥号♥♥并非源自你的记忆
These waves don't come from your memory.
有人把一些图片发送给你
Somebody is sending you the images.
- 你知道他们是谁么 他们来自哪里 - 不知道
- Do you know who? Where they come from? - Negative.
他们所在的时间维度可能是现在 也可能是过去
They could come from the present or past.
而且信♥号♥♥可能是从宇宙中任何一个地方发送的
And from anywhere in the universe.
正在离开外太空
Leaving exospace.
三 二 一 已离开外太空
Three, two, one... exit.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
- 慢点 慢点 - 我们已经迟到了
- Easy, easy. - We're late.
宁可迟到 也别出事
Yeah, well, better late than dead.
那要不你来开?
Do you wanna drive?
把手放回操纵杆上
Whoa! Put your hand back on the joystick.
洛瑞琳 把手放回操纵杆上
Laureline, put your hands back on the joystick.
洛瑞琳 能不能请你把手放回操纵杆上
Laureline, will you please put your hand back on the joystick?
我驾驶的时候 能不能不要吵吵闹闹的
Will you stop complaining about my driving?
抱歉 你是个优秀的驾驶员
Yes, I'm sorry. You're a great driver.
你的驾驶技术是全宇宙最棒的
You're the best driver in the entire universe.
谢谢夸奖
Aw. Thank you.
- 联络模块 已启动 - 谢谢
- Intercom activated. - Thanks.
两分钟后降落在基里安星球上
Touchdown on Kyrian in two minutes.
部长来电
Minister on line.
- 长官 - 韦勒瑞恩特工 洛瑞琳特工
- Sir? - Agents Valerian and Laureline,
我相信你们已经了解这次任务了 你们降落后
I trust you've studied the assignment. So as soon as you land,
找到转化兽 把它带回阿尔法空间站
recover the Converter and bring it to Alpha
这是一次绝密任务
for a top-secret operation.
这只转化兽是该物种仅存的最后一只
The Converter is the last creature of his species,
- 我们就指望你们了 - 是 长官
- so we're counting on you. - Yes, sir.
更多情况会由吉布森上尉给你们介绍
Captain Gibson has further details.
还有 执行任务时换身合适的衣服
And please, put on some more appropriate clothing.
您的建议好 关闭手动驾驶模式
Good idea. Leaving manual.
已转由自动驾驶
Manual disarmed.
联络模块 已启动
Intercom activated.
目标出现 突袭飞船980
Here they come. Intruder 980.
检查目标参数
Check parameters.
两位乘员 未探测到寄生虫
Two people on board. No parasites.
怎么没有乐队奏乐?
Where's the band?
你们两个要穿成那样执行任务?
You plan on going on a mission dressed like that?
不是要我们混入游客人群之中么
We're supposed to mingle with tourists, aren't we?
那我们要穿成什么样子 难不成穿熊猫服?
What do you expect us to wear? A panda suit?
帽子不错
Nice hat.
这次的主要任务是
Major, this mission is in-and-out.
进入大市场 找到那家可疑的商店
You enter Big Market, you find the suspect's store,
库珀中士是你的搭档
and you team up with Sergeant Cooper.
- 我只和我的这位搭档合作 - 嘿
- I only work with my partner. - Hi.
我们俩是一队的
We're a team.
任务开始后二十分钟 洛瑞琳中士会准时跟你接头
Sergeant Laureline will arrive at the drop in exactly 20 minutes,
你们在十秒钟内把目标转移出来
and you will have 10 seconds to make the transfer.
你应该读了任务备忘录吧
Didn't you read the memo?
读了 当然读了
Yeah. Of course.
你最好是真的读了
You better have.
我们再看一遍备忘录怎么样
How about we look at the memo one last time?
无妨
Can't hurt.
离开我二十分钟你受得了嘛
Think you can survive 20 minutes without me?
怎么可能受不了
How could I possibly?
去吧 小心点
Go on. Be careful.
那个 你说得对
Oh, you must be right.
我差点忘了 我有个问题想问你
I completely forgot, I have a question for you.
什么问题
Shoot.
什么情况
What?
愿意嫁给我么
Will you marry me?
- 这不好笑 - 洛瑞琳 我是认真的
- Not funny. - Laureline, I'm serious.
我刚刚一直在想你之前说的话 你说的对
I've been thinking about what you said earlier and you're right.
我应该继续前进
I need to move onward and upward.
我要对另一半负责
I need to commit.
你就这么求婚的?
Here? Just like that?
对啊 这个市场的人多的数都数不清
Yeah. Why not? They sell a zillion things here.
在这儿找一个愿意主持婚礼的牧师肯定没问题
I'm sure we can find a priest who'd be happy to oblige.
走吧
Go.
开车吧
Okay, let's go.
提醒大家 如果各位
We remind you that if you want to enjoy
想畅游该市场
the experience of Big Market,
需要戴上我们提供的设备
you must put on equipment available to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎各位 欢迎
Welcome, everybody. Welcome.
大家过来一下 过来一下
Please gather around, gather around.
我叫塔兹特
Now, my name is Thaziit,
我是你们的导游
and I am your guide for today, okay?
你们有哪些是第一次来大市场的
Now, whose first time is this at Big Market?
哇 不错不错
Lovely, lovely. Wonderful, wonderful.
我先提醒一下各位 大市场存在于另一个维度
Now, let me remind you that Big Market is in another dimension.
不戴上头盔是看不到的
You won't be able to see it without your helmet,
不戴上特制的手套就无法接触商品
or touch it without your gloves.
在大市场中约有一百万家店铺
For there are nearly a million stores in Big Market.
大家有一小时的游览时间
Yes, okay, we have one hour.
现在请看入口头顶上的字母
Now, please watch the letters at the top,
字母U代表的是人类的入口 字母是绿色的
and verify that the "U" for Human is full green, okay?
所以大家聚过来
So, everybody please, get together,
跟紧你们的导游
right behind your guide, whose name is?
- 塔兹特 - 塔兹特 快 我们走
- Thaziit! - Thaziit! Come on, let's go!
好 跟紧我 戴上头盔
Okay, follow me. Please, put your helmets on.
通过大门
Come through the gates. Okay?
激活系统
Activate your system. Wonderful.
别脱下头盔
Do not leave your helmet.
系统已激活
System activated.
哇
Whoa...
欢迎来到大市场
Welcome to Big Market.
你好
Hi.
当然 比尔?
Yes, sure, of course. Bill?
把照相机给我吧 谢谢
Can I have my camera, please? Thank you.
说"茄子" 笑一个
Say cheese.
多谢比尔
Thank you, Bill.
- 怎么样 - 还行 谢谢
- You're good. - Thanks.
嘿 嘿
Hey, Hey.
跟我来
Come with me.
待在我身边
Stand by me.
- 星星多美 - 祝你好运
- Stars are sweet. - Good luck.
- 小子 你在干什么呢 - 抱歉 长官
- What the hell are you doing, soldier? - Sorry, sir.
集中注意力
Keep an eye on the guy, all right?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
下楼梯时小心
Please be careful down the stairs.
大家跟上了
Come on, everyone.
- 我的天 亲爱的 这儿有一百万家商店啊 - 嗯
- Just think baby a million stores. - Yeah.
只买♥♥我们拿得动的东西啊
Only stuff that we can carry, okay?
- 我保证- 好吧
- I promise. - All right.
好 12分钟后接头
All right, drop in 12 minutes.
收到
Copy that.
找到可疑商店了
I found the suspect's store.
很好 库珀中士会帮你潜入 找回失窃物品
Good. Sergeant Cooper will help you get in and recover the stolen property.
- 我是特工韦勒瑞恩 - 我是库珀中士
- Major Valerian. - Sergeant Cooper.
你应该已经读了备忘录了
As you read in the memo,
你需要这副眼镜 才看得到另一个维度
you need glasses to see the other dimension,
还需要这个转移箱
and a trans-matter box to bring anything there.
- 才能把枪弄过去 - 已授权使用
- Especially a gun. - Authorized.
带上这个
Put this on.
在前面的这块小键盘上 输入你的基因码
Enter your genetic code on the front keypad.
回来的时候 再后面的这块上再输入一次
To come back, enter your genetic code on the back keypad.
- 明白了么 - 明白
- Clear? - Crystal.
祝你好运 谢谢
- Good luck. - Thanks.
嘿 苏里 很高兴再次见到你们
电影精选列表