拒绝访问
宇宙联盟
400年后
缪星
位于QN34星系
基里安星球
JR24星座
星际特工
千星之城
60 70 80 90
Sixty, 70, 80, 90.
地面控制呼叫汤姆船长
∮ Ground Control to Major Tom ∮
七 六
∮ Seven... Six ∮
开始降落 引擎打开
∮ Commencing countdown engines on ∮
三 二
∮ Three... Two ∮
检查点火装置 愿上帝的爱与你同在
∮ Check ignition and may God's love Be with you ∮
地面控制呼叫汤姆船长
∮ This is Ground Control to Major Tom ∮
你干得真不错
∮ You've really made the grade ∮
媒体都想知道 你穿着的是谁的衬衫
∮ And the papers want to know Whose shirts you wear ∮
如果可以的话 现在是时候出舱了
∮ Now it's time to leave The capsule if you dare ∮
"这里是汤姆船长 呼叫地面控制"
∮ This is Major Tom to Ground Control ∮
我正一步步穿过舱门
∮ I'm stepping through the door ∮
以奇妙的方式漂浮着
∮ And I'm floating In a most peculiar way ∮
今日的星星 看起来也如此不同
∮ And the stars Look very different today ∮
在这儿 我待在船舱里
∮ For here Am I sitting in a tin can ∮
远在地球之上
∮ Far above the world ∮
看着蔚蓝的地球 而我什么也做不了
∮ Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do ∮
虽然穿越数万英里
∮ Though I'm past One hundred thousand miles ∮
但我此刻非常平静
∮ I'm feeling very still ∮
我想我的飞船 知道该奔向何方
∮ And I think my spaceship knows Which way to go ∮
告诉我的妻子 我爱她 她知道的
∮ Tell my wife I love her very much She knows ∮
地面指挥呼叫汤姆船长 你的电路装置
∮ Ground Control to Major Tom Your circuit's dead ∮
停止运行了 出问题了 你能听到吗 汤姆船长
∮ There's something wrong Can you hear me Major Tom ∮
你能听到吗 汤姆船长
∮ Can you hear me Major Tom ∮
你能听到吗 我漂浮在船舱的周围
∮ Can you Here am I floating round my tin can ∮
远在月球之上
∮ Far above the moon ∮
看着蔚蓝的地球 而我什么也做不了
∮ Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do ∮
在地球轨道的星际空间站
The Alpha intergalactic space station
质量已经到达极限
has reached critical mass in orbit.
它目前的质量和大小
Its weight and size now pose
对地球造成了严重威胁
a serious threat to Mother Earth.
经考虑 中♥央♥委员
In its great wisdom, the Central Committee
会决定动用一切所需的资源
has decided to use all resources necessary
使空间站脱离地球重力束缚
to release this space station from the Earth's gravity.
它的目的地是麦哲伦星流
Its new course is set for the Magellan Current.
如同伟大的探险家麦哲伦当年那样
Like the great explorer Magellan,
阿尔法空间站将继续向未知的领域进发
the Alpha Station will journey into the unknown.
它象征着人类文明的价值观 是知识的结晶
A symbol of our values and knowledge.
它传递着人类和平友好的信息
It will carry a message of peace and unity
继续向宇宙深处前进
to the farthest reaches of the universe.
我们会记住你们 为你们祈祷
Our thoughts and prayers go with you.
上帝保佑 祝你们好运
Godspeed and good luck.
我们将自然母亲赠予我们的
Let us give back to nature,
交还给它吧
that which she gave to us.
把这个珍珠
Give this pearl
给我的女儿 丽霍米娜公主
to my daughter, Princess L?ho.
爸爸
Dad?!
把手断了
It's broken!
丽霍米娜
L?ho!
我的女儿
L?ho!
丽霍米娜
L?ho!
丽霍米娜
L?ho!
- 你没事吧 - 没事 做了个噩梦而已
- You okay? - Yeah. Just a... bad dream.
不行
No.
- 嘿 - 我现在感觉好多了
- Hey! - But I feel better now.
难道你不觉得 我们应该先搞定任务么
Don't you think we should run through our assignment?
我真的不想再管什么任务了
That's the last thing I feel like doing.
很不专业啊 少校
Not very professional, Major.
我在记忆力测试中可是拿到了满分哟
Look, I scored a perfect 200 on my last memory test.
不错啊 但很不幸的是 你忘了一件很重要的事
Impressive. Unfortunately you've forgotten something rather important today.
- 什么事 - 我的生日
- What's that? - My birthday.
嘿
Hey!
我要怎么做 才能补偿你
What can I do to make it up to you?
三分钟内准备降落
Beginning descent in three minutes.
三分钟内你什么都干不了
Nothing that you can get done in three minutes.
别这样啊
Come on.
做事不要有始无终
Don't start what you can't finish.
五分钟后降落在基里安星球
Landing on planet Kyrian in five minutes.
抱歉 听我说
Sorry. Hey, look.
- 我知道你对我有意思 干嘛不承认呢
I know you're attracted to me. Why deny the obvious?
- 很明显么 - 当然
- It's obvious? - Yeah, sure.
你们这些高材生美女很容易
Little Goody Two-shoes with an Ivy League education
被我这种见过世面的坏男孩吸引的
are always attracted to galaxy-hopping bad boys like me.
我所受过的教育 让我明白要远离你这种花♥花♥公♥子♥
My Ivy League education taught me to steer clear from bad boys like you.
你可找不到像我这么优质的对象了
Yeah, well, you're not going to find better than me on the market.
抬头好好瞧瞧吧
Straight up. Take a good look.
我这么帅气 聪明
Handsome, intelligent...
- 要谦虚 - 我很勇敢
- Modest. - Brave.
- 明明是莽撞 - 我意志坚定
- Suicidal. - Determined.
- 顽固不化吧 - 我很忠诚
- Pig-headed. - Faithful.
- 只忠诚于自己吧 - 对 还忠诚于你
- To yourself. - Yeah, and to you.
- 你是我的搭档 - 是啊 别忘了
- You're my partner. - Yeah, don't forget it.
听我说 你为什么要这么理性呢 随心不好么
Look, why don't you think with your heart and not your head for once?
我可不想让自己的名字
I don't wanna be another name
出现在你的"泡过的女人"收藏夹中 多谢您老了
on your list of conquests, thank you very much.
- 你在说什么呢 什么收藏夹啊
What are you talking about? What list?
艾利克斯 能不能把他的图片收藏夹打开给我看看
Alex, can we see the playlist, please?
不 不 不 不 嘿
No, no. No, no, no. Hey.
这些只是我的同事 仅此而已
Most of those are coworkers, and that's it.
是么
Coworkers?
那我的照片在哪呢
Right, where's my picture then?
她们对我来说不值一提
They mean nothing to me. Okay?
我年轻的时候的确花心了几次
I took a few detours when I was younger.
你上个女朋友还是一周前分手的呢
Your last detour was not so long ago.
你跟她们不一样啊
Yeah, but with you it's different.
你懂我的意思的
And you know it.
我的心只属于你 别无他人
I want my heart to belong to you and no one else.
我的心所属之人 会愿意为我删去他前女友的照片
My heart will belong to a man who will erase his playlist for me.
我就是你所说的
That's what I'm talking about.
那种男人
I'm that man.
我知道你的确是个情场杀手
Look, we both know you're quite a ladykiller.
但是你为什么她们一上钩 你就对人家失去兴趣了呢
So why do you lose interest in a girl as soon as you win her heart?
因为我在找最合适的那一个啊
'Cause I'm looking for the perfect woman.
但你从不停下自己花心的脚步
But you've never stopped to look.
花心又不犯法
That's not a crime.
是啊 确实不犯法
No, it's not a crime.
你就承认吧
But just admit it,
你害怕承担责任
you're scared of commitment.
我?你说我害怕承担责任吗
Me? Scared of commitment?
你在逗我吧
Are you kidding me?
九年的服役记录
Nine years in the service.
无可挑剔
Impeccable record.
获得七枚荣誉勋章
Seven medals of honor.
从来没失去过搭档
Never lost a partner.
现在你失去我了
Yeah, until now.
重新装填完毕
Refuel complete.
艾利克斯 你输入了坐标么
Alex, did you enter the coordinates?
我刚刚自己输入了目标点坐标
I took that liberty, so you could both
为了让你们能在沙滩上多呆一会
enjoy the beach a while longer.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Oh, thank you. - You are welcome.
你们三十秒后离开外太空
You will be leaving exospace in 30 seconds.
- 你要驾驶飞船降落么?- 是的 长官
- You wanna take us down? - Yes, sir.
艾利克斯 把我之前十分钟的脑电图情况调出来
Alex, will you pull up my brain charts for the past 10 minutes?
我刚刚做了一个很奇怪的梦
I had a weird dream.
看看有没有什么异常的
See anything abnormal?
你的大脑活动比以往更加活跃
电影精选列表