她们偷的车被警♥察♥扣押了
at the diner after the car they stole got repoed by the cops.
我叫基拉 他说的是真的吗
Hey, I'm Kira. Is that real?
-是啊 算是吧 -不不不 才不是
- Yeah, kind of. - No, no, not at all.
我们绝不是罪犯
We're not criminals in the slightest.
这真的是误会
It was really a misunderstanding,
其实我们着急赶路
and we actually really have to get back on the road.
-你们要去哪 -阿尔伯克基
- Where are you headed? - Albuquerque.
你们要走路去新墨西哥还是...
So are y'all walking to New Mexico or...
什么 不 走路可到不了新墨西哥 什么
What? No, can't walk to New Mexico. What?
是的 我们想去阿马里洛的大巴站
Yeah, we're trying to get to the bus station in Amarillo,
他们说你可能顺路
and they said that you might be headed there.
我一般不跟逃犯打交道
I generally try not to associate with fugitives,
不过可以 管他呢
but sure. What the hell?
谢谢你 太好了
Oh, thank you, wow.
好极了 我得去开怪兽卡车
Right on... I gotta go drive a monster truck
飞跃燃烧的普锐斯车堆
over a pile of flaming Priuses.
45分钟后在开心馆等我
Meet me at the funhouse in 45?
那肯定很开心
That'll be fun.
开心馆嘛
You know, funhouse.
-杰 你帮我加个油 -好
- J, you wanna help me gas up? - Sure.
-谢谢 再见 -再见
- Thanks, see you. - Bye.
那个
Well...
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you.
我肯定很快就能在《全美通缉令》上看到你俩
I'm sure I'll see you two on "America's Most Wanted."
除非我们先在《美国偶像》上看到你
Not unless we see you first on "American Idol."
因为你会唱歌♥
'Cause the singing.
再见
Bye.
回魂了
Hello?
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
这个夹心点心真好吃
Mmm, this Twinkie is so great.
美味的食物
你有没有什么想告诉我的
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
我们之前的话题还没说完呢
We didn't get to finish our discussion.
明天的手术你是不是还没预约
Okay, did you really not make an appointment for tomorrow?
天呐 维罗妮卡 这太荒唐了
Oh, my God, Veronica, this is insane.
整个行程你细枝末节都计划好了
You have this whole trip scheduled down to an inch of its life,
却没有预约手术
yet no appointment.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no, no, no.
别打 别打 贝莉 求你别打
Stop, stop. Bailey, please don't.
-贝莉 贝莉 -你好
- Bailey, Bailey... - Hello, hi.
我叫维罗妮卡·克拉克
Yes, this is Veronica Clarke,
我需要...
and I'm in need of...
我明天需要做流产手术
I'm in need of an abortion tomorrow please.
是的 我用了验孕棒
Yes, I have taken a pregnancy test,
确认已怀孕
and it's positive.
大概七八周吧 我不太确定
About seven, eight weeks. I'm not sure.
才刚发现的
It's pretty early.
什么 他们怎么说
What? What are they saying?
他们怎么说 他们怎么说
What are they saying? What are they saying?
我可以服药而不是做手术
Oh, I'm eligible for a pill instead of surgical.
我需要再回来复诊
Oh, I'd need to come back for a follow-up?
不行 必须一次性搞定
Dang, nope, can't make two separate appointments,
那就做手术吧
so I guess surgical it is.
有 有人陪我一起去
Yes, I do have someone coming with me to my appointment actually.
她特别棒 超级聪明
She's amazing, and actually super smart
而且不吹牛
but doesn't brag about it.
简直伟大到...
Just, like, this majestic human...
好的 对不起 对不起
Yes, ma'am, sorry, sorry.
好的 最早可以约几点
Okay, what's the earliest I can get?
早上八点
8 a.m.?
好的 很好
yes, yes, that's perfect.
好的 我就约这个时间 好的 谢谢
Okay, I'll take it. Okay, thanks.
-你还好吧 -嗯 嗯
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
今天一片混乱 我有点...我也说不好
Today was nuts, and I kind of... I don't know.
打完电♥话♥这事就定了 我心跳得很快
Just the call made it real. My heart's racing.
是啊 我也心跳得很快
Yeah, my heart's racing too,
不过可能是油炸夹心点心吃顶了
but I think it's from the deep fried Twinkie.
再说也没那么夸张
Also it's not that crazy.
大概四分之一的女性一生中会做流产
Like, one in four women get them.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
但是要去诊所找医生做手术
Just it's a surgery at a clinic with doctors.
好大一件事
It's a whole thing.
不说了
Anyways...
你有没有别的什么想告诉我的
is there something else you maybe wanna talk about...
比如那个基拉
That whole Kira thing?
瞧 翻滚车 我们去玩吧 走吧
Oh, look, a ride. Let's do it, come on.
等等 贝莉
Wait, Bailey.
我感觉你似乎喜欢...
It seems like maybe you like...
大摆锤
大摆锤 但是你不敢说
the Slinger, but you're just nervous about it?
我才不是不敢说
I'm not nervous about the Slinger.
我只是不想谈而已
I just don't wanna talk about it.
但你确实喜欢大摆锤
But you do like the Slinger?
我的天 维罗妮卡 是的
Oh, my God, Veronica, yes,
我喜欢女孩 行了吗 有问题吗
I like girls, okay? Is that a problem?
没有 没问题 棒极了
No, no, not at all. That's... it's great.
我都不知道
I just... I didn't know.
你不知道的事多着呢
There's a lot of things you don't know.
我很荣幸见证你
I mean, I'm honored to be the first person
第一次出柜
that you, like, came out to.
妹子 说啥呢
Bitch, what?
我几年前就对我妈出柜了
I've been out to my mom for, like, years.
还有我的五个表亲 整个《X档案》论♥坛♥的粉丝
Like, five of my cousins, my entire "X-Files" Fan forum,
-银行的道格 -好吧好吧 我明白了
- Doug from the bank. - Okay, okay, I get it.
你♥爸♥知道吗
Does your dad know?
我们最近
Oh, um, we haven't really been
没怎么联♥系♥过
keeping in touch much lately.
也不能怪他
It's not really his fault.
他的花卉商店特别忙
He's just really busy with his plant store stuff.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
自从五年级的时候见到秀发闪亮的塔米·克莱纳罕
Since Tammy Clannahan and her shiny hair in fifth grade, I guess.
手心冒汗的塔米
T-ammy clammy hands?
你怎么都没告诉过我
Why wouldn't you have told me that?
你想让所有人都知道你怀孕了吗
Do you want everyone in town to know you're pregnant?
-不想 不过我... -一个道理
- No, but I think... - No, same thing.
教堂 八卦 闹大了很麻烦
Church, gossip, it's a shit show,
我可不想经历那些
and I don't really wanna be a part of it.
-我喜欢女孩 -对 你喜欢女孩
- I like girls! - Yeah, you do!
-对 我喜欢女孩 -天啊
- Yes, I like girls! - Whoo, man!
我第一次自♥慰♥
The first time I masturbated
是看《哈利·波特与死亡圣器》里的艾玛·沃森
was to Emma Watson in "Deathly Hallows"!
-上部还是下部 -当然是上部
- Part one or part two? - Part one, obviously!
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my gosh!
天啊
Oh, man, oh!
-我怀孕了 -没错
- I'm pregnant! - Hell yeah!
对 我怀孕了 我要去做流产
Yeah, I'm pregnant, and I'm getting an abortion!
没错
Yes!
我们一个同性恋 一个怀孕了
We're gay and pregnant!
我们一个同性恋 一个怀孕了
We are gay, and we are pregnant!
我们一个同性恋 一个怀孕了
We're gay and pregnant!
好 一小时后有一辆大巴出发
Okay, there's a bus that leaves in an hour,
早上九点到阿尔伯克基
which will get us into Albuquerque at 9:00.
我们怎么在八点前赶到
How are we gonna get there by 8:00?
你们好
Hey, there.
抱歉打扰了 我们无意中听到了
Sorry to interrupt, but we couldn't help but overhear.
你们需要搭车去新墨西哥吗
Are y'all looking for a ride down to New Mexico?
我们要去阿尔伯克基
We're headed to Albuquerque.
没错 是的 确实如此
Yes, yes, actually, we are.
你们好 我是维罗妮卡 她是贝莉
Hi, I'm Veronica. This is Bailey.
我们的车刚刚抛锚了
电影精选列表