别不理我
够了 你被禁足了
我快要报♥警♥了
你吓到我了
你在哪
你是故意不理我吗
妈
Mom?
你好
Hi.
-我害菲尔的车被扣押了 -我需要你的帮助
- I got Fil's car impounded. - I need your help.
我家到了
Well, um, this is me.
嗯 你家到了
Yeah, that is your house.
好吧
Well...
谢谢你
Thank you for...
陪我 还有
coming and, you know,
做了那么多事
doing all that stuff.
我们不用郑重告别
We don't have to, like, say a big good-bye or anything.
明天要上学 我们学校见
I mean, school's tomorrow. I'll see you there, so...
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
嗯 我知道 你说得对
Yeah, no, I know. You're right.
好 回见
Okay, see you.
回见
See ya.
过来坐
Come sit.
我知道你很生气 我能说几句吗
I know you're mad. Can I just say something?
做流产我并不难过
I don't feel bad about the abortion.
我觉得我应该难过 但我不难过
I feel like I'm supposed to, but I don't.
我知道我为自己做了正确的选择
I know I made the right choice for me.
我只是
I just, I...
我真的很害怕你会恨我
I'm really scared that you're gonna hate me.
恨你
Hate you?
维罗妮卡
Veronica...
你怎么能这么想
how could you even think that?
不 我爱你
No, I love you.
但我不会对你说谎
But I'm not... gonna lie to you.
好吗
Oaky?
你做的选择
The choice you made...
我没办法...
that's not something I can just...
我不会做这样的选择
It's not the choice I would've made,
你姐姐也没做这样的选择
not the one your sister made.
我可能永远都不会理解
I'm not sure I'll ever understand it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只知道我爱你 小豌豆
What I know is I love you, sweet pea.
我对你的爱远远胜过那一切 好吗
I love you so much more than all of that, okay?
好
Okay.
罗妮 天呐 我们都听说了
Ronnie, oh, my God. We heard about everything.
你一定很心碎吧
You must be devastated.
分手之后确实很难熬
Surviving a break-up is brutal,
-但你会重新振作的 -是啊
- but, like, you'll bounce back. - Yeah.
听说了吗
Oh, did you hear?
有人被抓到存物柜里装满了"聪明药"
Someone got busted with a locker full of Adderall.
太夸张了吧
How aggressive is that?
我已经调查过了
And you know, I've already looked into it,
我认为康纳的嫌疑最大
and I think that Connor is at the top of my list
-因为... -那个验孕棒是我的
- 'cause of all... - The pregnancy test was mine.
-等等 什么 -天呐
- Wait, what? - Oh, my God.
是的
Yeah.
真不敢相信你一直独自面对这一切
I can't believe you've been dealing with this alone.
不是独自面对
I haven't.
等等 我们到底在哪
Wait, where even are we?
我还以为我们要去加油站
I thought we were supposed to be going to Gas N' Gulp.
其实我们不是要去那里
Yeah. That's... that's not actually where we're going.
那我们要去哪
Then where are we going?
还记得你说过我们可以去罗斯威尔吗
Well, remember when you said we could go to Roswell?
不是吧
No.
-不 不行 -行
- No, no... - Yeah!
电影精选列表