你们俩是非常好的朋友
you two would make awfully fine friends.
谢谢你所做的一切 鲍勃
Thanks for everything, Bob.
不 谢谢你 维克多利亚
No, thank you, Victoria.
性传播疾病
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
你不是吧
Are you serious?
我还以为太晚了
Okay, I thought it was too late.
-我真的需要和你谈谈 -不行
- I really need to talk to you. - No.
我来处理
I got this.
好吧 我去给你登记
Okay, I'm gonna go sign you in.
你怎么知道我在这里
How... how did you even know that I was here?
德克萨斯那个和你在一起的凯特
That Kate lady that you stayed with in Texas,
她告诉我的
she told me...
她人超好的 有点过于热情
Seems super dope, a little intense.
我以为你们俩几个小时前就该到了
I thought you two were gonna be here, like, hours ago.
嗯 旅途很漫长
Yeah, well, it's been a long trip.
你知道你阻止不了我的
You do know that you can't stop me from doing this.
不 听我说 我知道 你是对的
No, listen, I know, and you're right.
这不是我想要孩子的问题
Okay, this isn't about me wanting a baby.
我想要你 好吗
I want you, okay?
即使你要做这事 我还是想和你在一起
I still wanna be with you even though you're doing this.
谢谢你这么说 真的
I appreciate that. I do.
但是现在我更希望你离开这里
But right now, I would just prefer it if you weren't here.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
-我都这么大度了 -你说什么
- I was just, like, so nice. - Excuse me?
你还想要我怎样
Well, what do you want from me?
避孕套那事我已经说了大概
You know, I said I'm sorry, like, five times already
五次对不起了 好吗
about the condom thing or whatever, okay?
我在你需要的时候来安慰你
I'm here to comfort you in your time of need,
而你却没有意识到
and it's like you don't even realize
我这周末还有大概三件事要做呢
I had, like, three other things going on this weekend.
感觉你根本不想和我在一起
It's like you don't even wanna be with me at all.
你说得太对了
You're totally right.
什么
What?
我已经犹豫很长时间了
I've been unsure for a long time,
这对你不公平 我很抱歉
and that's unfair to you, and I'm sorry
因为你是个很有趣的男友
'cause you've been a really fun boyfriend,
但你不是我想要
but you are not the person
共度余生的那个人
that I wanna be with for the rest of my life.
你大概意识不到自己在说什么
I don't think you can hear yourself right now,
你说的都是疯话 懂吗
but you sound crazy, okay?
或许是婴儿体液影响到了
Maybe, like, the baby fluids are working their way up
你的大脑之类的
to your brain or something like that?
我不知道 我又不是医生
Like, I don't know. I'm not a doctor.
但我知道你绝对不想这么做
But what I do know is that this isn't really what you wanna do.
不 我想 绝对的
No, it is. It absolutely is.
拜托 难道我会...
Come on... am I really the person...
这样吧
Know what?
要么你继续和我在一起 要么我告诉学校所有人
Either we stay together, or I tell everybody at school
你的绝密流产之旅
about your top-secret abortion.
行啊 随便你
You know, go for it.
我不在乎
I don't care.
行啊 我会的
Fine, I will.
知道吗
You know what?
本来这是个惊喜 我爸给我买♥♥了一辆水上摩托
It was gonna be a surprise, but my dad bought me a Jet Ski
作为毕业礼物 这下你再也没机会坐上去了
for graduation, and now you're never gonna step foot on it.
维罗妮卡·克拉克
Veronica Clarke?
你的朋友不能进去
We actually can't have your friend back there.
非常抱歉
So sorry.
你能行吗
Oh, is... is that okay?
嗯 没事的
Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
给你
Here you go.
接下来做什么
What happens next?
你可以放轻松
You can relax.
我们先聊几分钟
We're just gonna talk for a few minutes.
好的
Okay.
我要问几个问题 然后会向你
I have a few questions, and then I'll walk you
解释整个过程
through the entire process.
不留惊喜
No surprises.
首先 这是你自己的决定吗
First, is this your decision?
有没有人强迫你
Have you been coerced in any way?
没有
No.
我是说 是的 这是我自己的决定
I mean, yes, yes, this is my decision.
-我想这么做 -好的
- I want to do this. - Okay, good.
你可以选择局麻或全麻
You have a choice between local anesthetic or sedation.
简单来说 手术中你可以没有感觉但清醒
Basically, during surgery you can be numb and awake
或者睡着
or asleep.
我可以睡着
I can be asleep?
那绝对...绝对选这个
Then, yes, definitely... Definitely that option.
好的 最后一个问题
Okay, good. Final question.
有人送你回家吗
Do you have someone to take you home?
有 我的朋友
Yeah, my friend.
好的 你做得很好
Okay, great, you're doing wonderful.
计划是这样的
So here's the plan.
首先你要换上患者服
First you'll change into your gown.
提醒你 一点都不好看
Warning... it's not cute.
然后你要做经阴♥道♥B超
Then you'll get a vaginal ultrasound.
不舒服 但也不疼
It's not fun, but it doesn't hurt,
如果你不想看的话
and you don't have to look at the monitor
不用看扫描画面
if you don't want to.
接下来我们要抽血 然后给你静脉输液
Next we'll draw some blood, and we'll hook you up to an IV.
然后你要和其他等待手术的
Then you'll sit with other women
女士们坐在一起
who are waiting for surgery.
然后去手术室
And then to the surgical suite.
麻醉师会给你戴上面罩
The anesthesiologist will place a mask on your face,
几秒种后你就会睡着
and you'll be asleep in seconds.
医生会把一根棒子放入你体内
The doctor has a wand that he'll insert inside you
移除胎儿
and remove the fetus.
全程只要不到十分钟
You'll be in and out in under ten minutes.
你会在恢复室安然无恙地醒来
You'll wake up in the recovery room safe and sound.
然后就结束了
And that's it.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
说实话我真的很紧张
I'm honestly pretty nervous.
没关系 这很正常
That's okay. It's normal.
我觉得你肯定没问题的
And I have a feeling you're gonna do just fine.
你还活着
You're alive!
他们不让我见你
They wouldn't let me see you,
我还以为你死了
so I just assumed you were dead.
-没事 我很好 -你感觉怎么样
- Nope, I'm fine. - How are you feeling?
如释重负
Relieved.
而且饿了
And hungry.
-吃饭去 -好啊
- Food? - Okay.
我让他们趁着全麻给我放置了宫内节育器
While I was out, I had them put in an IUD,
所以...
so...
所以这是我们最后一次流产之旅了
So our last abortion road trip, huh?
真扫兴 是吧
I know, bummer, right?
我们什么时候才能谈谈
So when are we gonna talk about the fact
我们只剩二十美元 没办法回家的事
that we have, like, $20 and no way to get home?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我得打个电♥话♥
I just have to make a quick phone call.
妈妈
我要晚回家
想吃饭就叫披萨之类的
我叫了披萨 来帮我吃
你在干嘛
你在哪
无线密♥码♥是什么
嗯 我可能也该打一个
Yeah, I should probably make one myself.
你在哪
接电♥话♥
到此为止 贝莉 你在哪
怎么回事
贝莉
你怎么不接电♥话♥
别不理我
贝莉 回电♥话♥
贝莉 车在哪
十万火急 回电♥话♥
你还好吗
贝莉 车在你那吗
电影精选列表