等两分钟
Two minutes.
没事的 不会的 每次都用了避孕套
You're fine. You're fine. You always use a condom.
天呐
Oh, my God.
太棒了
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
有人吗
Hello?
我知道你现在非常害怕 但是
Look, I'm sure things are really scary right now, but,
大概不会有问题的
you know, it's probably gonna be okay.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
is there anything I can do to help?
我有车
I mean, like, I have a car.
如果需要 我可以送你回家
I can, like, drive you home if you want.
请你离开
You can leave.
等等
Wait...
不会吧
No way.
如果没猜错你是谁的话 那我就对你太友好了
If that is who I think it is, I was just way too nice.
故人如昨啊
a real blast from the past.
你好啊
Hey, dude.
-我的天 -别害羞
- Oh, Jesus. - Come on,
我看过你尿尿无数次了
like I haven't seen you pee a thousand times.
曾经还有段时间你逢上厕所必拉上我
There was actually a time when you wouldn't pee without me.
贝莉 你能不能...
Bailey, can you just...
那个幸运的家伙是谁
So who's the lucky guy, huh?
坏了 是凯文吗
Oh, no... is it Kevin?
我的验孕棒呢
Where's my test?
是凯文吗
Is it Kevin?
-告诉我吧 告诉我吧 -请你还给我
- Please tell me. Please tell me, come on. - Please give it to me.
-孩子爸爸是谁 -求求你还给我
- Who's the daddy? - Just give it to me please.
-是谁的小♥弟♥弟♥ -凯文的
- Whose penis is it? - Kevin's penis.
告诉我不难吧[有那么硬吗]See, was that so hard?
实际上 别回答那个问题 我不想知道
Actually, don't answer that. I don't wanna know.
已怀孕
你 有孩子了
Wow, so you're, um, with child.
-确定是凯文的吗 -是他的 是他的
- And it's definitely Kevin's? - Yes, yes.
你把我当成什么人了
What kind of girl do you think I am?
我哪知道 我都不知道你有性生活了
I don't know, man. I didn't think you boned,
更别说不带套了
let alone raw dog...
说真的 我还有点刮目相看
I'm honestly, like, a little impressed.
我才不会不带套
I do not "raw dog."
我们用避孕套了 那东西有效性高达98.7%
We use condoms, which are supposed to be 98.7% effective.
很明显 其中一个有效性为零
Well, apparently, one of them was 0%.
统计学不是这样理解的
That's not how statistics work.
你没看错验孕棒吧
Are you reading this right?
维罗妮卡
Hey, Veronica.
-海瑟 -碰到你太好了
- Heather. - I'm so glad I caught you.
你能否看一下年鉴的年度舞会页面排版
Would you mind looking at the layout for the yearbook prom page?
-等我打开给你看看 -不要啊
- Let me just pull it back up... - Whoa, no.
别剧透年鉴 别这样 老天
No spoilers on the yearbook. Come on, dude, God.
好的 要不你邮件发给我吧 海瑟
Okay. Why don't you email that to me, Heather,
那样我就能细细品味
and then I can really process the nuances
你挑的弯弯曲曲的边框了
of the squiggly border that you chose.
你注意到边框我真是太高...
I'm so glad you noticed the b...
未怀孕
维罗妮卡·克拉克
心情
罗妮
Ronnie.
-你还好吗 罗妮 你有点慌张 -挺好
- You okay, Ronnie? You seem a little flustered. - Yeah,
-挺好的 -你是要去找贝莉·巴特勒吗
- yeah. - Are you trying to talk to Bailey Butler?
还记得你俩曾经是好闺蜜吗
Remember when you guys used to be besties?
嗯 那是因为
Yeah, that was...
那主要是因为我们的妈妈关系亲近
that was more 'cause our moms were close and everything.
说到父母 我爸妈去希腊了
Speaking of parents, mine are in Greece.
这周末要来我家吗
Wanna stay over this weekend?
好啊
Yes.
你们谁有我喜欢的那种绿色指甲油
Who's got that green nail polish that I like?
维罗妮卡 到C区跟我碰头
-搞什么 -验孕棒呢
- What the hell? - Where is it?
我把你的名字写在上面
I wrote your name on it,
然后绑在旗杆上了 希望你不介意
and then I tied it to the flagpole. Hope that's cool.
还给我行吗
Can you just give it to me?
我丢到体育馆后面的垃圾箱里了
I threw it in the dumpster behind the gym.
好吧 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
谢谢你把它丢到那么远的地方
Thank you for bringing it all the way back there.
我反正要去那里飞叶子
I was smoking a joint back there anyway.
阿斯特老师一直在生物课上放《渗透琼斯》的录像带
Mr. Aster's been screening this "Osmosis Jones" VHS in bio,
那我还不得多吸两口
so I gotta come correct.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
对吧 那片子里根本就没有实在的科学内容
Right? There's, like, barely any hard science in it,
不过克里斯·洛克非常有远见
but Chris Rock is a visionary.
《渗透琼斯》有克里斯·洛克配音参演
不 我说的是你在学校抽大♥麻♥
No, you're smoking on school grounds.
这非常不负责任
That's, like, really irresponsible.
我是不负责任的那一个吗
Oh, I'm the irresponsible one?
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好吧 听着
Ah, okay, okay, okay, ah, look.
我相信不会有问题的对吧
I mean, I'm sure it's gonna be okay, though?
你姐姐就很早生育了 她不是挺好的
I mean, your sister had a kid early, and she's fine, right?
记得那时候我们得知
Remember when we found out
你才九岁就要当小姨了吗
that you were gonna be a nine-year-old aunt?
-我们笑疯了 -好了好了 别说了
- We were cracking up... - Okay, okay, you can stop.
我感谢你帮我处理掉了验孕棒
I appreciate what you did with the test and everything,
但我们不是...
but we're not just like...
你只不过是刚好走进了洗手间
You just happened to be the person that walked in the bathroom.
谢谢后面的话就不必说了 回见 朱诺
Could have left it at thanks. Catch you on the flip, Juno.
《朱诺》是一部讲述高中女生意外怀孕的电影
怀孕女主名叫朱诺
大伙 来看看 看看这个
Guys, check this out. Look at this.
我看看 天呐
Let me see it. Oh, my God.
微积分
校长嘉许
辩论俱乐部荣誉证书
流
流产 密苏里州 未成年
我在为生理健康课做一份报告
I, uh, am doing a report for my health class,
我想问一个简单的问题
and I just wanted to see if I could ask a quick question?
太好了 谢谢
Cool, thanks.
如果一位年轻女性需要做手术
If a young woman needs a procedure,
但是她父母不知情 这样可以吗
but her parents didn't know, is that possible?
比如她十七岁
let's say she's 17.
好的 好的 在你们的机构不可以
Okay, okay, so not at your facility.
那最近的地方...
Where's the closest place that...
密苏里州也有个阿尔伯克基市吗
There's an Albuquerque in Missouri?
好的 不好意思
Okay, um, well, sorry.
环绕密苏里州的几个州
除伊利诺伊州外均为深红保守州
那伊利诺伊州呢 或者阿肯色州
What about, like, Illinois or Arkansas,
俄克拉荷马州 或者德克萨斯州
Oklahoma, Texas?
都没有吗
No?
好的 我明白了
Okay, okay, so I get it.
听上去她必须要有父母的许可
It sounds like she would need parental consent,
这...这很好 没问题
which is... that's great. That's totally fine.
我会把这些写进报告里的
I will include that in my report,
非常感谢 再见
and thank you very much, bye.
密苏里州 哥伦比亚市
新墨西哥州 阿尔伯克基市
1603公里 驾车14小时47分钟
维罗妮卡 马上过去 需要帮助
凯莉
汉娜
艾米丽
艾米丽 打错了
新墨西哥州
加油
加油 休息 吃饭 加油
车
1100美元
车
1077美元
妈 我这周末去艾米丽家一起突击复习
Mom, I'm gonna go to Emily's for a cram weekend.
相信你 爱你
Trust you. Love you.
那太蠢了 麦迪·B会...
That was so stupid. Maddie B is gonna...
天呐 妹子你来了
Oh, my gosh, hey, girl.
抱歉我来迟了
Sorry I'm late.
-你们在说... -麦迪·D
- Who'd you guys... - Okay, Maddie D.
不 不是麦迪·D
No, not Maddie D.
我有很重要的事情
There's actually something pretty important
要跟你们说
电影精选列表