没办法 此刻 她是他唯一信任的人
Unfortunately, at the moment, she's the only one he trusts.
不管是生意场还是生活中 人们总是多疑
You know, in business, as in life, people are so distrustful.
-总是需要些保障 -没错 长官
- They always want insurance. - Yes, sir.
握手为盟不是很好吗 对不对
I mean, whatever happened to the handshake deal? Am I right?
-是的 先生 -王牌 每个人都想手握王牌
- You're right, sir. - Failsafe. Everybody wants a failsafe.
-那我的王牌呢 你明白吗 -是的 博士
- But where is my failsafe? You understand - Yes, Doctor.
不 我是问你 我的王牌是什么呢
No, no, l'm asking you. Where's my failsafe?
-这就是你的王牌 -为什么呢
- This is your failsafe. - And why is that?
因为再造战士不能伤害指挥官和他的部下
Because the NGU cannot hurt the commander and his men.
说的对
Right.
但是他却可以
But... But he can.
确实是这样
lndeed he can.
-您很聪明 博士 -那当然
- Very smart, Doctor. - Of course it is.
瞧 迈尔斯 做事总要留点余地
You see, Miles,there's always a way around things.
来数数他的指甲吧 我开玩笑呢
Now, I want you to count his fingers and toes. No, I'm just kidding.
他可比多莉羊高级多了 对吧 迈尔斯
We've come a long way from replicating sheep, wouldn't you say, Miles?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
生日快乐 孩子
Happy birthday, my boy.
上校 我可以拆除炸♥弹♥
Colonel, I can disconnect this thing.
那样会很快暴露他们
That'll tip them off too soon.
找到孩子们 别和那个怪兽♥交♥火 活着回来
Find the kids. Do not engage the freak. We need you alive.
明白
Roger that.
你知道他说到做到
He's going to do as he threatens, you know.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
我只有一个小时来决定国家的命运
I have to address the country in an hour.
现在没空和你谈论此事
I can't discuss this with you right now.
这不是你一个人的事
You are not alone in this.
你以为我不知道这点吗
You think lI don't know this?
派遣军队是绝望之人才做的事
Sending in troops was the act of a desperate man.
这让我很害怕
That frightens me.
他们让我别无选择
They've left me with no choice.
你当然有选择
Yes they have.
牺牲别人而不是我们的孩子才对吗
ls it right to sacrifice others' children but not our own?
然后呢
And what then?
那又能怎么样
What is proved?
我必须顾全大局
I am obliged to think beyond myself.
牺牲小我
Beyond our son and daughter.
为了什么
Obliged to what?
就为了你留名青史吗
Your image in history?
如果因为你 我们的儿女发生不测
If you allow something to happen to them,
我将永远不会原谅你
I will never forgive you.
有两个人的声音 你们接收到了没
I hear two voices. You guys picking this up? Over.
有女人的声音 孩子一定在里边
There's a female voice. That must be where he's got the kids.
-动作快点 迈尔斯 -好了 博士
- We don't have all day,Miles . - Yeah, right. Okay, Doctor, all right.
安德鲁 今天由迈尔斯给你做诊断 可以吗
Miles is gonna run the diagnostic today, Andrew. Are you okay with that?
-好的 -好的 第一个问题
- Yes. - Okay, first question.
你是一个精准可靠的人
You are a punctual and reliable person.
是的
Yes.
你懂得如何充分利用时间吗
You know how to make efficient use of your time.
是的
Yes.
朋友会觉得你冲动和不可揣测吗
Okay. Friends find you impulsive and unpredictable.
不会
No.
你喜欢闲暇时间享受家庭的安祥气氛吗
You like to spend leisure time relaxing in a tranquil family atmosphere.
是的
Yes.
你经常思考生活的复杂性吗
You often contemplate the complexity of life.
是的
Yes.
安德鲁 你听清楚问题没
Andrew, did you hear the question?
-把他托起来 -好的
- Hook him up. - Yes, sir.
一会儿就好
Okay, just a sec.
安德鲁 听清楚
Andrew, listen carefully.
你经常思考生活的复杂性吗
You often contemplate the complexity of life.
-没有 -这就对了
- No. - That's right.
你必须听从命令 安德鲁 这很重要
You have to listen, Andrew. It's important.
作为国家的领袖 在这场危机之中
As the leader of a nation in crisis,
我所作出的决定只基于一个原则
my decisions have been dictated by a single principle:
无论过程中我们要牺牲什么
to serve the common good of the people,
我们始终代表人♥民♥的利益
no matter what might be sacrificed in the process.
尊严只有通过斗争获得
While pride demands aggression be met with aggression,
人道却可以运用外交手段与和谈来实现
humanity depends on diplomatic and peaceful conflict resolution.
因此所有的当权者都有责任
It is therefore the responsibility of those in positions of power
对那种威胁人♥民♥生命安全的所谓强权政♥治♥
to question any hard line policy
提出质疑
that threatens survival as we know it.
因此 我决定
Therefore, I have authorized
我们将释放110名犯人
the release of 110 prisoners
用此作为条件换取
in exchange for immediate deactivation of the detonator
切诺比三号♥反应堆的爆♥炸♥物的拆除
at Chernobyl reactor three.
在接下来的48小时中
Over the next 48 hours
所有部队将保持停火状态
all troops will stand down in ceasefire mode,
直至交换过程完成
as the terms of exchange are implemented.
剩下的犯人会被释放
The remaining prisoners will then be released
以换取人♥质♥
in exchange for the hostages.
都结束了 路克
It's over, Luc.
我们或许想法上还存在分歧
We might have had our share of differences,
但结果才重要 对吧
but it is the result that is important, yes?
对
Yes.
世界领袖也向我们
For a world leader to give in to
这种小人物屈服
the demands of a small outfit such as our own,
真该享受这次难得的胜利
one should savor the rarity of the experience.
不过
The thing is,
对我们所处的优势位置来说
to stop at this moment would be
此刻收手是可耻的浪费
a shameful waste of both leverage and position.
你经验少 以后会学到 但
Yeah, you're young, you'll learn,
-现在我们得... -都结束了
- but now we have to move... - It is over,
-别再多说 -你真不该这样说
- and that is that. - That's not really for you to say,
因为研究很花钱 许多预算外的支出
because there have been expenses. Unanticipated expenses.
这些支出很难事先计划到
It's hard to budget these things in advance.
我还有支部队要组建
Now, I have an army to build.
如你所说 这种机会不常有
And, like you said, moments like these don't often present themselves.
我觉得你没明白我的意思
I don't think you're hearing me.
想乱搞? 你就准备这么做?
You want to fuck around? Is that what you're trying to do?
你是雇佣而来的
You have been paid.
你我之间生意就此彻底结束
You and me, our business together, it is all over.
想试探我?
You want to try to test me?
冷静 冷静
Easy. Easy.
他是谁
Who is this?
伯西蒂
Vasilly!
好 很好
Okay. Very good.
好孩子
That's a good boy.
我们现在得走了
We have to go now.
你得先完成你的任务 然后我们就走
You have to finish your job. Then we'll go.
那两个孩子
The children.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
不 不能
No, you can not.
你经常思考生活的复杂性吗
You often contemplate the complexity of life?
你是不问问题的 明白吗
Hey, it's not for you to ask questions, understand?
-安德鲁 -是或否
- Andrew. - Yes or no?
安德鲁 今天经历这么多 你累了
Andrew, you're tired. You've been through a lot today.
你是否是个精确可信的人
Are you a punctual and reliable person?
我不喜欢你的语气 坐下
I don't like your tone. Sit.
-回答我的问题 -我不会
- You answer my question. - I'm not gonna...
你感觉如何 热吗 要我帮你降温吗
How do you feel? Do you feel warm? Do you need me to cool you off?
-回答我 回答问题 -你回答我的问题
- Answer me. Answer my question. - You answer my question.
我不会 安德鲁 我要你坐下
I'm not gonna an...Andrew, I want you to sit down.
我现在要你冷静 拜托
l need to help... To cool you off now, please.
坐下 我命令你坐
Sit down. I order you to sit!
住手 你必须停下来
Stop it. You have to...
你知道怎么利用时间吗?
You know how to put every minute of your time to good purpose?
-这是个错误 -休息得好吗
- No! This is a mistake... - Are you rested?
你开心吗
Are you happy?
-停 停 停 -是或否
- Stop. Stop. No. - Yes or no?
电影精选列表