- Project Phoenix. - Doing what?
行为矫正治疗
Behavioral modification therapy
弗莱明博士称之为心理改造
or psychological rehabilitation, as Dr. Fleming calls it.
她尝试让他再次融入社会
She's trying to reintroduce him into society.
他是第一代的成员 也是最优秀的
He was one of the very first, but by far the best of the group.
弗莱明博士一直在瑞士进行她的研究
Dr. Fleming has been conducting her research in Switzerland.
我想到了逃亡
l think of escape.
安详的感觉
Peaceful feeling.
-惭愧 -为何这么说
- Shame. - Why do you say that?
-我不知道 -不 你知道
- l don't know. - Yes, you do.
说你脑子里第一个想到的东西
Just say the first thing that comes into your mind.
不记得了
I don't remember.
也许因为我曾做过的事
Maybe for things I have done.
你做过什么 路克
What have you done, Luc?
不知道
l don't know.
我想它可能饿了
l think he's hungry.
你怎么不喂喂它
Why don't you feed him?
感觉如何
How do you feel?
绝望
Helpless.
或许你感到了责任的重担
Maybe you're feeling the weight of responsibility.
感觉就像长大了 路克
lt's what it feels like to grow older, Luc.
你意识到自己进步了多少吗
Do you realize how far you've come?
两年前实验刚开始 你第一次醒来时
Two years ago when we started this, when you first woke up,
甚至记不得前一天的日子
you couldn't remember the day before.
-我还会感觉头晕 -这是恢复过程会出现的情况
- My head feels full. - It's just another stage in your development.
我们快成功了
We're getting there.
也许你忘了我们的协议 博士 可我没忘
You may have forgotten our agreement, Doctor, but I haven't.
这是我最后一次提醒
Consider this my last reminder.
我没忘记 我一直在手术
l haven't forgotten, I've been in surgery,
看起来非常成功
which appears to be quite a success.
-那我们何时开始 -我说过 我还得进行诊断
- So, when will we do it? - I told you, I'm gonna run a diagnostic...
我必须确保我和我手下的安全
I have to guarantee the safety of my men,
as well as my own.
不会有问题
It'll be taken care of.
那么你想再等等 我觉得支票也能再等等
So you want to wait? Then I guess the wire transfers can wait as well.
反正不急
What's the hurry, right?
-迈尔斯 -有何吩咐 博士
- Miles. - Yes, Doctor?
将军的儿子开始烦躁了
The general's son is growing anxious.
他想要马上接受注射 都等不急了
He'd like to be micro-chipped this instant. It can't possibly wait.
我早已不是某人的儿子 博士 我是指挥官托普
l'm nobody's son anymore, Doctor. It is Commander Topov.
没错
Right.
我之前有打过 会有点痛
I've done it to myself. It does hurt a little bit now.
或许只是你觉得
Maybe for you.
-故障防护启动 博士 -满意了吧
- Failsafe is active, sir. - Satisfied?
不 还有我手下
No. My men.
行 把他们集♥合♥起来
Fine. Round them up.
同志们 交叉行动目标
Gentlemen, two-pronged objective.
确保反应堆安全 拆除炸♥弹♥
Securing of the reactor site and the dismantling of the detonators,
救出已知的2个人♥质♥
and the extraction of the two known hostages.
我们相信现在孩子被关在这里
Now, we have reason to believe that the children are being held here.
由于对方位置可能变动
However, their positions could be fluid,
我们采取正面六队交错进攻战略
so we're moving in on a staggered six-front maneuver.
摧毁碰到的所有通讯及运输车
Disable all communication and transportation vehicles
请记住目标
that you encounter, and remember the objective.
如果实现其中一个
lf it comes down to either-or,
我们就发动大规模进攻 占领反应堆
we go big picture and we take the reactor.
-还有问题吗 -我们如果遇到怪物怎么办
- Are there any questions? - What if we encounter the freak?
尽量躲开
Avoidance, if you can.
-打游击战 -那是你最佳方案吗 博士
- Keep it occupied. - Is that the best you can do, Doctor?
也可以派战士去保卫反应堆
It's probably programmed to defend the reactor site,
战士会像保卫老窝那样效忠
so it'll stick close to it like a nest,
可在那种辐射弥漫的环境中
making it impossible to use high-powered weaponry
战士无法使用重型武器
in the presence of the explosives.
上尉 你的士兵不是再造战士的对手
Captain, your men should not engage with the NGU.
所以由我的人来负责
That's what my men are for.
-这里很热 -把外衣脱掉吧
- lt's hot in here. - Take your coat off.
-我们来过这? -每周都来
- We've been here before? - Every week.
我也这么想
That's what I thought.
要点咖啡吗
Can I get you guys some coffee?
当然 我来点咖啡 谢谢
Yeah, sure, I'll have some coffee, thanks.
-你喝什么 路克 -橙汁
- What would you like, Luc, to drink? - Orange juice.
好 我马上送来
Great. l'll be right back to take your orders.
-膝盖感觉如何 -好点了
- How are your knees feeling? - A little better.
消炎药见效了
l think the anti-inflammatories are working.
你得再多吃几次药
We need to get you some more of those.
天气预报说过几天会下雪
The weather report said there may be another snow front on the way.
可能周末就会下
Could get a couple of inches over the weekend.
冷天气一直都影响你的关节
I think the cold weather's been affecting your joints.
下周前下批货物就能到了
The next shipment should be in by next week, so...
路克
Luc!
路克 住手 路克
Luc, stop! Luc!
路克 住手 路克
No! Luc, stop! Luc!
路克 住手 住手
Luc, stop! Stop!
住手 路克 停
No! Luc, no!
停 路克 住手 住手
No! Luc, stop, stop!
路克 住手
Luc, stop!
-谁救下他 -走 走 我们走
- Somebody help him. - Go! Go! Go!
-我们干掉了一个 -前进 前进 前进
- Man down! We got a man down. - Move, move, move!
-冲 前进 前进 -冲 前进
- Let's go! Move, move, move! Go! - Come on, come on!
停火 所有小组撤退回反应堆
Hold fire, holding fire. All units proceed to reactor complex.
重复 停火 所有小组撤退回反应堆
Repeat, hold fire, holding fire. All units proceeding to reactor complex.
收到 1组停火 所有小组停火
Copy that. Unit One hoIding fire. All units holding fire.
-援助马上就到 长官 -好
- All systems green, sir. - Good.
看到位置 所有小组进入 完毕
The complex in sight. All units falling into position, over.
1组和2组
Unit One, Unit Two, two units,
向南部前进 掩护
report to the south perimeter. Cover your...
1组待命中 请回复
Unit One holding. Contact back.
我去北部
I'll take the north side.
2组正在前进
Unit Two is on the move.
转移到北部 2组转移到北部
Proceeding to north perimeter. Unit Two to north perimeter.
2组守住北部入口位置
Unit Two, hold position in north perimeter.
我们准备进入3号♥楼 完毕
We're on the south perimeter, Structure 3. We're going in. Over.
伯克 好戏开始了 他们进去找好掩护
Burke, the show's on. Send them in and provide cover.
长官 我们已成功布好防线
Sir, we have successfully taken out all lines of defense.
我们需要两组人冲进去
We need to send in two units.
否决 把怪物送进去 这是命令 伯克 撤回来
Negative. Send in the freaks. That's an order, Burke. Pull back.
收到
Roger that.
看你们的了 小子们
It's all yours, boys.
别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up.
还有多远到达会合A点
How long before they reach the Meeting Point A?
不远 先生
Stand by, sir.
他来了 在那边
There he is. There he is.
-干掉他 -我正在操作
- Shut him down. - I'm on it.
天哪 你看到了吗 看到了吗
Holy shit, did you see that? Did you see that?
1号♥报废 告诉2号♥3号♥
One is out. Tell Two and Three. One is down.
我们得让2 3 4号♥三角作战 马上执行
We need Two, Three and Four to triangulate on the new position. Do it!
我们要部署三角 拜托
We're gonna triangulate... Come on!
我们要部署三角 别挂断
We're gonna triangulate...hang on!
三角进攻 听我命令
Triangulate... Listen to me.
别管他了 4号♥去反应堆
Let him go! Let him go! Move Four to the reactor.
我们还有三个人进攻
Have Three engage. Have Three engage.
-他妈的怎么回事? -他太快我们的人跟不上
- What the hell is going on? - He's too fast. They can't track him.
命令4号♥前往反应炉 连接上4号♥
All right, let's get Four to the reactor. Get Four.
4号♥正在前往反应炉 长官 正在前往
Four moving to the reactor, sir. Four moving.
已抵达反应炉 长官
Sir, approaching the reactor right now.
好的 他们在那 他们在那
Okay, there they are. There they are.
-击毙他们 博士 -拆除炸♥弹♥ 重复 拆除炸♥弹♥
- Shut them down, Doctor. - Deactivate. Repeat, deactivate.
撤 传达命令 伯克 全面撤退
Complete evac. Send the order. Burke, complete evac. Pull them out!
-撤离 马上撤退 -让所有人撤离
- Evac. Evac. - Pull back now!
-所有人撤退 -全面撤退 全面撤退
- Get everybody out of there! - Complete evac now. Complete evac.
上尉
Colonel.
电影精选列表