and all this butchery will be over forever.
这样才能结束这无尽的杀戮
I don't know.
我真不知道
Lies.
你撒谎
They've gone.
他们走了
Michael.
麦可
I freed you. Look at the eyes.
我放了你们.看这眼睛
Who I am? Do you not know who I am?
我是谁?你知道我是谁吗?
My daughter. I don't want you.
我的女儿.我不需要你
Don't look for me.
不要来找我
She's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
She doesn't know.
她也不知道
My time is done.
我的时间结束了
They are retreating.
他们在撤退
I'm running out of time.
我的时间不多了
We must strike against the Eastern Coven now.
现在我们必须进攻东方议会
You know what you must do.
你知道你必须要做什么
Water is the path.
水即是路
Selene.
莎伦娜
Praise the day...
赞美天...
when it ends.
在结束时
Praise the ice...
赞美冰...
when it holds.
在冰封时
Praise the sword...
赞美剑...
when it kills.
在杀戮时
Praise the life...
赞美生命...
that has lived.
蕴育永生
It's time.
是时候了
Power.
力量
Such a seductively simple thing.
如此诱惑而简单的东西
Either you have it all or you have nothing.
拥有你就拥有了一切
How fascinating.
多么的迷人
Amelia...
艾梅莉亚...
The water is the path.
水即是路
You should stay here, David.
大卫,你应该留在这儿
This can be your home.
这里将是你的家
Marius is heading east.
马略斯正在向东
There's nothing stopping him now.
现在没有什么能阻止他
And my people are beset with enemies on all sides.
我的子民还在他的围攻之下
How can I stay here and live...
我怎么能在这生活...
while they die? They need a leader.
让他们死吗?他们需要一个领袖
Gate secure. Perimeter check.
门口安全.检查周边
Miss me?
想我吗?
East gate is clear. West gate clear.
东边安全.检查西边
Commencing perimeter sweep.
开始周边扫描
确认关闭
安防系统
Access granted.
授权完成
What news do you bring?
带了什么消息回来?
A massacre.
一场屠♥杀♥
The Lycans attacked the fortress of Var Dohr.
狼人攻击了瓦尔道尔堡垒
Lycans in the north.
狼人在北方
The Nordic Coven was taken completely by surprise.
北欧议会被打的措手不及
Dozens of vampires have been killed. Was Selene amongst them?
大量的吸血鬼被杀.莎伦娜也死了吗?
Dead. Killed by Marius himself.
死了.被马略斯亲手杀死
Wherever Selene goes, trouble surely follows.
真是莎伦娜去了哪,麻烦就跟到哪啊
What of David? I do not know.
大卫呢?我不知道
I only wished I had arrived sooner. I might have helped in some way.
我只想早点赶回来.也许可以帮上什么忙
Well, you've helped in so many ways.
恩,你确实帮上很多忙了
You've done exactly as I hoped and planned, if not more.
足够了,你所做的就像我希望和计划的
You see, information is power.
你看,信息就是力量
And I collect it with a passion.
我热情地收集它们
Thank you for leading Marius to the Nordic Coven.
谢谢你带着马略斯去了北欧议会
Your Lycan lover...
你的狼人爱人...
must be delighted with his momentary success.
对他一时的成功一定感到高兴
You thought I didn't know.
你以为我不知道
Foolish girl.
愚蠢的女孩
Dawn alert. 60 seconds to sunrise.
黎明警报.60秒后日出
The Lycan scourge destroyed an entire coven.
狼人灾难性的摧毁了整个委员会
To hide behind these walls increases their advantage.
躲在这些墙后面增加了他们的优势
We cannot take the war to Marius.
我们不能和马略斯开战
Should we cower in the safety of these walls...
那我们就应该躲在这些安全墙里...
while he picks us off one by one? Curb your insidious comments, Semira.
好让他逐个的干掉我们?注意你阴险的言语,萨米拉
This coven has held for 15 centuries.
这个议会已经存在15个世纪了
It will hold for 15 more. I hoped you would show strength...
它将继续存在.我希望你能展示实力...
though I was willing to settle for competence.
虽然我也愿意和有能力胜任
I was wrong.
但是我错了
What is the meaning of this?
你这是什么意思
If this council is too weak to take action...
如果这个委员会太弱不能采取行动...
it is my duty to do so.
那就让我来吧
You are relieved of your duties as council members effective immediately.
你被解除了你作为议会长老的职责并立即生效
The traitor returns.
归来的叛徒
Oh, you are a fool to show your face here.
哦,你是一个在这时候出现的傻瓜
I will make you pay for what you've done, Semira.
我会让你为你所做的一切付出代价的,萨米拉
Marius and his army are heading this way as we speak.
我们在这交谈的时候马略斯和他的军队正向这边而来
I come to save my people. Your people?
我来拯救我的子民.你的子民?
Kill him. Kill him.
杀了他.杀了他
You aspire to be the protector of your bloodline...
你为了成为你种族的守护者不惜一切代价...
yet you kill your own kind in pursuit of power.
然而,你为了追求权力杀了自己的族人
It ends now.
现在结束了
I am David, son of the great Elder Amelia.
我是大卫,大长老艾梅莉亚的儿子
And I am the rightful heir to this coven.
我是这个议会的合法继承人
Amelia had no son.
艾梅莉亚没有儿子
Well, she had the foresight...
嗯,她有远见...
to know that my claim would be challenged.
知道我说的会受到质疑
For the council.
给委员会的
Amelia.
艾梅莉亚
His claim is true.
他说的是真的
David is the last of the purebloods.
大卫是最后的纯净血统
Irrelevant. You are outnumbered and outgunned.
无所谓的.你们寡不敌众
Varga, your orders still remain. Kill him.
瓦尔加,你的命令仍然存在.杀了他
I said, "Kill him." No.
我说,"杀了他."不
You swore to serve me.
你发誓为我效忠
I swore to protect the leader of this house.
我发誓要保护这屋子里的领导人
Breach detected.
异常检测
Security system engaged. Lycans. They're here.
安全系统激活是狼人.他们来了
Lock her away until she can be judged by the council.
在议会审判她前锁好她
Security system engaged. Breach detected. Security system...
安全系统激活.异常检测.安全系统...
She gets her damn war after all. Varga, you can still be forgiven.
她想的战斗来了.瓦尔加,我仍然可以原谅你
Gag her as well.
堵住她的嘴
Come on, move that truck. Move it.
快,把卡车开过来.抬走
Watch your angles!
注意你的枪口!
Let's go!
出发!
Hold your positions.
坚守你的位置
On the staircase! Behind you!
在楼梯上!在你后面!
Fall back! Retreat!
撤退!撤退!
Behind the balustrades!
到栏杆后面!
Take them out!
干掉他们!
Come on! Move, move, move!
快走!走,走,走!
Move it!
抬过来!
Fuck.
该死的
Aim at the ready!
准备瞄准!
Fire!
开火!
Fire!
开火!
Hide from the light!
躲开阳光!
Run!
跑!
Move!
走!
Shoot, shoot, shoot!
射击,射击!
Impossible.
这不可能
I saw you dead.
我看到你死了
I'm here.
我来了
I brought backup.
我起死回生了
电影精选列表