My name is Lena.
我叫莉娜
Follow me.
跟我来
What was that?
刚才发生什么了?
Some kind of trick.
某种小把戏吧
You must be Selene.
你一定莎伦娜吧
Does the great Death Dealer truly come in peace?
伟大的死亡行者真是来寻求和平的吗?
I do. And what about this one?
是的.那这另一位呢?
This is David, son of Thomas.
这位是大卫,汤玛士儿子
Who I haven't seen for many, many years.
一个我很多,很多年未见的人了
You must excuse the attention.
请原谅我的失礼
Our coven doesn't receive many guests, by design.
设计之初,我们的议会不能接待这么多的客人
We do as we wish...
我们随心所欲...
not as others would have us do. And what of the Lycans?
而不是像别人那样生活.那狼人呢?
We are too far removed for them to take notice...
离的太遥远了他们没有注意到...
and even if they did, our climate is quite an obstacle to warm-bloods.
即使他们注意到了,这里的气候环境对温血的狼人来说是巨大的障碍
This coven wouldn't exist...
如果没有你母亲的恩准...
without your mother's grace. You knew my mother?
就没有这个议会了.你认识我母亲?
All vampires do, my boy.
所有吸血鬼都认识她,我的孩子
No. My mother was low-born. She died giving birth to me.
不对.我的母亲出身卑微.她在分娩我后死亡了
A falsehood, you will find, designed to keep your true lineage safe.
那是谎言,你会发现,旨在保证真正的血统的安全
Is she still alive? No.
那她还活着?不
And her death was a terrible blow to our kind.
她的死亡对我们来说是个可怕的打击
The mourning ceremony we held lasted for an entire month.
我们举♥行♥了整整持续一个月的哀悼仪式
Such an honor is usually reserved for a high-born...
这通常是留给一个尊贵血统的荣誉...
a Grand Elder. Yes.
一个伟大的长老.是的
Amelia. Yes.
艾梅莉亚.是的
How could a Grand Elder have been my mother...
我的母亲怎么会是大长老...
and I not been told?
而且我从未听说?
I have something for you.
我有东西给你
Your father's greatest work, infused with silver.
你的父亲最伟大的作品,纯银打造
The Lycans will cower from the very sight of it.
狼人们见到了都会胆怯
It's beautiful. Thomas knew that one day...
它真漂亮.汤玛士知道有一天...
you would be beset by enemies on both sides...
你会被敌我双方的所围堵...
and he was right.
他是对的
David, this means that you are the rightful heir of the Eastern Coven.
大卫,这意味着你才是合法的东方议会继承人
Your mother and father spent many months...
你的父亲和母亲花了好几个月...
within the safety of these walls.
加强了这里的安全
Viktor grew suspicious.
维克托起了怀疑
Then your father spirited you away...
然后你的父亲就把你...
before Semira arrived with her troops.
在萨米拉和她的军队赶来之前带走了
And what of my mother? She returned to the Eastern Coven.
那我的母亲呢?她回到了东方议会
The light in her eyes...
她当时的眼神...
Don't try and fabricate some kind of martyrdom for her.
不要说的好像她特意做出了牺牲一样
I prefer a more honest appraisal of her decision.
我更喜欢这样诚实地评价她的决定
She abandoned her only son for the sake of her precious council.
她为了委员会,放弃了她唯一的儿子
Take it. David.
拿回去.大卫
David.
大卫
Amelia asked me to give him this.
艾梅莉亚让我把这个给他
What do you need?
你需要什么吗?
Nothing. I just need to be left alone.
不需要.只想自己静一静
Yes, I know the feeling.
是的,这种感觉我知道
Why didn't my father tell me about my mother?
为什么我父亲不告诉我有关母亲的事?
I did not know your father well...
我不是很了解你的父亲...
but I know that his greatest fear was to lose you.
但我知道,他很害怕失去你
It seems it's the curse of every parent to disappoint their child.
似乎每一个家长都会让孩子失望
At least you fought for your child, Selene. Yes, and lost.
至少你为了你的孩子在战斗.是的,但也失去了
You have pure-blood heritage, David. Your mother was an Elder.
你有血统继承权的,大卫.你的母亲是位长老
Your parents kept you safe for a reason.
你的父母护你安全是有原因的
They protected you so that one day you could lead.
他们保护你,希望有一天你能够领导家庭
Your mother left you a gift.
这是你母亲留给你的礼物
Oh, that's very kind of you, but I have no use for jewelry.
哦,你真是太好了,但我不需要饰品
The ring is not the gift.
这戒指不单单是礼物
It contains the gift: A mother's love.
它包含的是:一个母亲的爱
A single drop of her blood.
有一滴她的血液
Maybe it'll help you decide.
也许它可以帮助你做决定
You're just in time.
你来的正好
Come. What is this?
来.这些是什么?
Valissa, the inbetween place. Is she dead?
中间的是艾丽萨.她死了吗?
No.
没有
She is...
她是...
becoming.
一种生华
She took a poison.
她服下了毒药
It allows her to visit the Sacred World.
带着她去往神圣的地方
When she returns, she will see this world with new eyes.
当她归来时,她会用新的眼光看待这个世界
I don't understand what this is.
这么做我不明白
We have long known there is more than just this world.
我们早就知道有不只是这个世界
When my father first brought me down here...
当我父亲第一次带我下来...
I felt as you do now...
就和你现在的感觉一样...
but I have since been to the Sacred World many times.
我是我已经往返神圣的世界很多次了
My eyes see beyond the surface of so many things.
我的眼睛看到了很多超越表面的事情
I see much about you. Such as?
我看到很多关于你的.比如?
I can see you've loved a Lycan...
我看到了你和狼人相爱...
killed a vampire Elder, and given birth... Stop.
杀死了一个吸血鬼长老,怀孕新生...停
I see you have lost your daughter...
我看到你已经失去了你的女儿...
and how much pain this gives you deep inside...
这让你的内心深处非常的痛苦...
where you will always hide it.
并且你一直隐藏着它
She's a special child.
她是个特别的孩子
Many battles will be fought...
会经历很多的战争...
and lost over her.
最终失去她
What else do you see? Darkness.
你还看到什么了?黑暗
One that touches us all.
关于我们所有人的
If you want to keep her safe, you will need to go further...
如果你想保证她的安全,你需要更进一步...
than even a warrior of your renown has ever ventured before.
甚至要比你现在达成的名声更进一步
I have seen so much war...
我见识了这么多的战争...
so much killing.
和这么多的杀戮
I cannot bear more.
我已经无法忍♥受
The peace you will feel here is real.
你在这里感受到的和平是真实的
It seeps into your skin and comforts your soul.
它渗入肌肤,安抚你的灵魂
Tell me about the Sacred World.
告诉我关于这个神圣的地方
The water is the path.
水即是路
Amelia!
艾梅莉亚!
I name our son David.
我的儿子民大卫
David.
大卫
One day, you will understand.
有一天,你会明白的
I'm so sorry.
我非常的抱歉
Lycans! Sound the alarm!
有狼人!发出警报!
Close the doors!
关上门!
Move!
快!
Just as I spoke of peace, war has followed you here.
就如我说的和平,战争已经跟随着你
Protect your own.
保护好自己
I must find David.
我必须找到大卫
We have to get you away. No. We led the Lycans here.
我们不得不让你离开.不.是我们把狼人引到这来的
We can't let these people die.
我们不能让这些人因此而死
Run!
快跑!
This way, men.
这边,伙计们
Go around that side.
绕过去
There she is.
她在这
You parasite.
你这害虫
Just do it.
快杀了我
Marius.
马略斯
At last.
终于
On your right!
在你右边!
I expected more from you.
我对你期望更多
Tell me where your daughter is.
告诉我你的女儿在哪里
I don't know.
我不知道
Selene, all I want is her blood.
莎伦娜,我想要的只是她的血
Only she can end this war.
只有她才能结束这场战争
I give you my word she will not be killed.
我向你保证她不会有生命危险
What are you?
你到底是什么?
Tell him where she is...
告诉他你女儿在哪里...
电影精选列表