I was an elite soldier in the vampire army.
我曾是吸血鬼军队的一名精英战士
A Death Dealer.
一个死亡行者
And I was good at it.
而且我还干的不错
But I was betrayed.
但我却背叛了
Viktor, our leader and the most powerful vampire...
维克多,我们的长老和最强的吸血鬼...
was not the savior he had led me to believe.
我曾相信他是我们的救世主
Suddenly, allies turned enemies.
突然之间,自己人变成了敌人
The vampire Elders I had once protected wanted me dead.
我曾效忠的吸血鬼的长老却希望我死
Then I found Michael Corvin.
在我遇到麦可柯文后
Neither vampire nor Lycan, Michael became a hybrid.
不是吸血鬼也不是狼人,麦可变成了一个混血
We retaliated, killed the Elders.
我们进行反抗,并杀死了长老
But then everything changed.
但是后来一切都变了
I was captured, not knowing that I was carrying Michael's child.
我被抓住了,不知道的是我当时已经怀上了麦可的孩子
Eve, our daughter, the first pure-blood hybrid...
伊芙,我们的女儿,第一个纯血的混血...
whose blood could end the war...
她的血液可以结束这场战争...
became highly sought after by both vampires and Lycans alike.
高纯度的血液变成了吸血鬼和狼人都想要的
My only choice was to hide her from the world and from myself...
我唯一的选择是让她远离这世界和我自己...
so not even I could lead them to her.
这样他们就不会跟着我找到她
I was an elite soldier in the vampire army.
我曾是吸血鬼军队的一名精英战士
My only choice was to hide her from the world...
我唯一的选择是让她远离这世界和我自己...
so not even I could lead them to her.
这样他们就不会跟着我找到她
I have lived beyond my time.
我已经存活了很久甚至忘了时间
Another new moon in 1000 years of new moons...
见识了上千个新月...
and I do not care to see it.
我已不在乎看到它了
I have nothing.
我什么都没有了
My coven...
我的柯文...
my daughter...
我的女儿...
my love, all gone. Cut her off!
我的至爱,都不见了拦住她!
And soon, perhaps...
也许,很快...
my very existence.
我也将不存在
Selene's coming! I am hunted...
莎伦娜来了!我正被追杀...
by vampires and Lycans.
被吸血鬼和狼人
Now I am an outcast, a pariah.
现在我是一个无家可归的人,一个被排斥的人
Put her down! Remember, he wants her alive.
放倒她!记住,他要抓活的
Fire!
开枪!
Come on, now. Fire!
现在开火,继续!
You are an extremely difficult person to keep track of.
你可真是让人难以追踪啊
I don't need you.
我不需要你的帮助
But thank you.
但是谢谢你
Any word with Michael?
还在找关于麦可的消息?
Stop tracking me! I'm not tracking you.
不要跟踪我!我不是跟踪你
I'm looking for Eve.
我在找伊芙
Well, I'm the very last person who could help you find my daughter.
好吧,我是最后能帮你找到我女儿的人
Selene, listen to me. The Lycans are moving again.
莎伦娜,听我说.狼人又活跃起来了
No, this is different.
不,这次不一样
They're organized. They have a new leader.
他们是有组织的.他们有一个新的领导人
His name is Marius. I'm finished with this war.
他叫马略斯.我和这场战争无关了
Well, it's not finished with you.
好吧,你自己的事并没有结束
They could have killed you...
他们会杀了你的...
but clearly their mission was to capture you.
但显然他们的任务就是抓活的
Your daughter's blood, it's a prize.
你女儿的血,它非常的珍贵
And if they find her, if they use it...
如果他们找到她,如果使用它...
Marius's power will be limitless. Well, then I hope she remains lost.
马略斯的将会变得无比强大.好吧,这样我更希望她仍然隐藏着
I need you to deliver a message.
我需要你传递一个信息
Grunt if you understand.
理解了就坑一声
Tell your Marius...
告诉马略斯...
if he thinks he can extract information from me...
如果他以为从我这里可以得到消息...
to locate my daughter, he can't.
来找到我的女儿,没用的
I don't know where she is, and I don't want to know.
我不知道她在哪里,我也不想知道
Marius will find you.
马略斯会找你的
Do you understand your message?
你知道你要怎么说了吗?
What is it?
这是什么?
Have you seen this before?
你以前见过这个吗?
No...
没有...
but we need to get it out.
但是我们需要把它弄出来
Let's go.
我们走
Bravo one, over. Car approaching.
B组一号♥,OVER.车辆接近中
Access cleared. Close the gates.
访问完成.关闭大门
Commencing perimeter sweep.
开始周边扫描
Privilege to welcome you home at last, sir.
欢迎您回家,先生
Semira awaits you in her private chambers.
萨米拉在她自己的房♥间里等您了
Semira?
萨米拉?
Where is Cassius?
卡西乌斯在哪?
The entire council will greet you, of course, sir...
当然,整个委员会都在等您的,先生...
but Semira requests just a few moments.
但是萨米拉只是请求见一面
And your name is?
你叫什么名字?
Varga, sir.
瓦尔加,先生
I shall try to remember it.
我将试着记住你
And act accordingly because of this tragic...
因为这个悲剧并采取相应行动...
Leave us.
下去
Darling Thomas. It has been...
亲爱的汤玛士.已经...
how long? Decades.
多久没见了?几十年
Congratulations.
恭喜你了
I gather you have a seat on the council.
恭喜你在议会已经有了一席之地
I could not be more proud.
这没什么可骄傲的
It's a shame that your return is not under more festive circumstances.
很遗憾,在这种日子不能庆祝你的归来
It is said that the Western Coven was utterly destroyed.
据说西方的议会已经被完全摧毁了
Yes, it was.
是的,确实是
It's a blessing you escaped with your life.
很庆幸你还活着
Well, many did not.
是啊,也有很多不幸的
There has been too much death among our people.
我们的种族已经死伤很多了
These urns are all that remain of our Budapest Coven.
这些都是布达佩斯议会的骨灰
Well, you have my condolences.
好吧,向你表示哀悼
We are losing the war, Thomas.
汤玛士,我们快要输掉这场战争了
If we stay as we are, our species will be extinct within five years.
如果我们继续这样,在五年内我们种族将会灭绝
Does Cassius share your view?
这是卡西乌斯和你说的?
The Lycans have regrouped, replenished, and are resolved to exterminate us.
狼人在重整旗鼓,发展种族,决心消灭我们
Oh, surely, you're safe here. The Eastern Coven is a fortress.
哦,当然了,你这里很安全的.东方的议会是一个堡垒
We are no longer the coven you remember.
我们已经不是你记忆中的议会了
We have fewer Death Dealers than ever before.
我们比以前任何时候都缺少死亡行者
You seem to be surrounded by new cadets.
你这里好像都是新生的血族
Raw recruits, neither combat-ready nor numerous enough...
新生血族,没有经历战争而且并不多...
to repel a large-scale Lycan attack.
不足以击退狼人的大规模进攻
There has never been a large-scale Lycan attack.
从未有过大规模的狼人进攻吧
At least not a coordinated one.
至少这样的从未有过
There has never been a Marius.
因为从未有过这样的马略斯
Pains me to admit it, but for the first time in my life...
这一点我承认很痛苦,有生以来第一次...
I genuinely fear for our future.
我真担心我们的未来
So, what is your plan?
所以,你是怎么打算的?
Semira, you always have a plan.
萨米拉,你一直是个有计划的人
This little mise-en-scene you're performing has a purpose.
你特意安排我们小会面的目的
I am not a mind reader.
我不会读心术
Kindly do an old vampire the courtesy...
请对一个老者礼貌点...
of telling him why he's been invited here.
告诉他为什么他被邀请到这里
Selene.
莎伦娜
Come on. We need to keep moving.
来吧,我们要继续前进
There are safe houses far closer than this.
有比这更近的安全的地方
I told you, they destroyed them.
我告诉你,被他们毁了
It's different now. Come on.
现在情况不同了.来
But you signed her death warrant.
但是你签署了对她进行追杀
Of course. I despise her.
当然了.我蔑视她
She killed Viktor. I was his regent.
她杀了维克托.他以前都听我的
Until he met Selene.
直到他遇到了莎伦娜
So you want her to hunt Marius?
那你是想让她去杀了马略斯?
I want her to train our new recruits...
我希望她能训练新生的吸血鬼...
so we have 100 Death Dealers hunting Marius.
这样我们有百名死亡行者去杀马略斯
I doubt she will agree.
我怀疑她会同意
Her only concern is for her daughter.
她唯一关心的是她的女儿
Eve, the hybrid.
伊芙,纯混血
Unfortunately, the poor girl is half Lycan.
不幸的是,那个可怜的女孩有一半狼人血统
电影精选列表