It's a vampire's instinct to condescend to Lycans...
吸血鬼的本来相对狼人的来说就弱...
but they're not afraid to evolve.
而且狼人不担心进化
Meanwhile, we stagnate from 1500 years...
与此同时,我们有1500年不曾进化...
of this damned "species purity" nonsense.
这该死的"纯血统"真是荒谬
And the irony is that Selene...
而且讽刺的是莎伦娜...
is probably the purest of us all. So the rumor's true?
她的血液比我们的都要纯净.所以谣言是真的吗?
Her blood has elements of the Corvinus strain?
她的血液融合了柯文纳斯的?
She is special.
她非常特殊
She brought my son back from the dead.
她让我的儿子起死回生了
Her blood restarted his heart. Impossible.
她的血液让他的心脏重新跳动.这不可能
I witnessed it myself. She saved my son's life.
我亲眼所见.我救了我儿子的命
Viktor and Amelia.
维克托和艾梅莉亚
Side by side for eternity.
一起逝去的永恒
You were very fond of Amelia, if I remember.
如果我没记错的话,你非常喜欢艾梅莉亚
I need you to be my ally on this. She won't risk coming here...
我需要你和我结盟.她不会冒险来这里的...
unless she gets an invitation from the whole council.
除非整个委员议会邀请她
And I could never solicit such a request.
我根本不可能发出这样的提议
Cassius is protective of the old ways.
卡西乌斯是保护旧传统的人
He barely tolerates my seat on the council as it is.
他甚至不能容忍♥我在委员议会里
But these are desperate times, Thomas.
但现在是非常时期,汤玛士
And that is why you must convince the council to invite her.
这就是为什么必须要你去说服委员议会来邀请她
They arrive tonight.
他们今晚到达
Dawn alert. 60 seconds to sunrise.
黎明警报.60秒后日出
Marius, the pack leaders have arrived...
马略斯,各地首领都到了...
and I told them to wait for you in the war room.
我让他们在指挥室等你了
They're fighting like dogs, no doubt.
我相信他们一定争吵的很激烈
I'll handle it. Thank you. All right.
我来处理.谢谢了.好的
Go on, then. Right, right.
继续,继续.对,对
Come around, come around.
来这边,我这边
No! Listen to me.
不!听我的
We're gonna wedge them in. That's what we do.
我们从中分开他们.这样做才是对的
From this side and that side, we just wedge them in...
从这一边到另一边,我们只要分开他们...
and squeeze them out. Wedge them in?
然后里应外合.从中分开?
Is that your plan? It's not going to lead to anything.
这是你的计划?这一点用也不没有
He's getting angry. Shut up!
他要生气了.闭嘴!
Stop!
停!
Are you a slave? No.
你是个奴隶吗?不
Then don't behave like one.
那就不要像奴隶一样
Look at this map.
看这张地图
What do you see?
你们看到什么了?
Do you see Lycans fighting over scraps?
你们看到狼人争夺的区域了吗?
I'll tell you what I see.
我告诉你们我看到了什么
Volhynia.
沃利尼亚
Nordgau. Thuringia.
诺德格.图林根州
The Lycan victories.
狼人的胜利
I see vampires dead.
我看到了吸血鬼的死亡
I see entire regions annihilated.
我看到了整个地区歼灭
But we will get no further if we fight amongst ourselves.
但是我们继续自我斗争,我们就不会再有进一步的进展
We must not rest...
我们不能停歇...
until we have destroyed their final sanctuary.
直到我们摧毁了他们最后的据点
Together, we are strong.
团结,我们才会强大
And when we have the blood of the hybrid girl...
当我们找到那个纯混血女孩时...
we will be invincible.
我们将战无不胜
Gregor.
格雷戈尔
You have returned alone.
就剩你自己了
We were taken by surprise. Where is Selene?
我们打的措手不及.莎伦娜在哪?
She spared me. Why?
她放过了我.为什么?
To deliver a message.
她想让我回来传个话
She wants you to know that her daughter is gone forever...
她想让你知道她的女儿不知所踪了...
that you can never find her...
你永远也找不到...
because even Selene doesn't know where she's been hidden.
因为莎伦娜也不知道她躲藏在哪里
Do you believe her?
你相信她说的吗?
Do you believe her?
你能相信她吗?
I put a tracer in her companion.
我放了跟踪器在她同伴身上
Well...
很好...
that means you're not completely incompetent.
说明你不是完全无能的
Try and stay still.
忍♥着别乱动
What is it? It's some sort of bullet.
这是什么?某一种子弹
It's burrowing through you faster than you can heal.
钻入你身体的速度比你自愈的快
It's self-propelled.
这是自动推进的
That's what I was trying to tell you. These Lycans are sophisticated.
这就是我想和你说的.这些狼人不简单
I don't know if I can remove it in time.
我不知道能不能及时取出它
Well, the least you can do is attempt to sound reassuring.
好吧,至少你会尝试这让人感到安心点
I'm going to attempt not to kill you.
我要试着别害死你了
That will have to do.
那是必须的
To whom do you want us to offer safe haven and amnesty?
你需要我们给谁提供保护和特赦?
To Selene the Death Dealer. The same Selene who murdered Viktor?
给死亡行者莎伦娜.那个杀了维克托的莎伦娜?
I need no reminder, Cassius, of what she has done.
我不需要提醒,卡西乌斯,她做了什么
Shame on you, sir.
真为你感到丢脸
I will not hear her name spoken again.
我不想再听到她的名字了
Cassius, I share your outrage.
卡西乌斯,我理解你的愤怒
Whatever has possessed you?
为何如此垫着?
If we don't act decisively...
如果我们不采取果断行动...
the war will be at your gate within a fortnight.
两个星期内战争就在打到大门口
And that is precisely where it will remain.
不过大门将依然存在
No Lycan pack would dare to attack our coven.
没有狼人敢攻击我们的议会
Our defenses would rip them apart.
我们的防御系统会为他们开着
An ordinary Lycan pack, perhaps...
也许一些普通的狼人确实是...
but Marius has gathered a force far more powerful than any...
但是马略斯已经聚集了更加强大的力量...
Unsubstantiated hyperbole.
未经过证实的夸张而已
You need Selene.
你需要莎伦娜
Her prowess, her leadership, her intimate knowledge of Lycans.
她的实力,她的领导,她和狼人的亲密了解
And her combat skills are second to none.
而且她的战斗技能是无人能比的
He's right, she is the most lethal Death Dealer we've ever had.
他说的没错,她是我们最强的死亡行者
But she killed one of her own.
但是她杀了自己的族人
Not only the most powerful and respected of the Elders...
不仅是最强大的而且是受人尊敬的长老...
her protector, who loved her like his own daughter.
保护着她,爱她就像爱自己的女儿一样
She cannot be trusted.
不能相信她
She has been judged.
她受到审判了
Perhaps she can also be redeemed.
也许她也可以挽回
It pains me to say it, but Thomas is right.
对我来说这样很痛苦,但是汤玛士是对的
No warrior has proved herself more in battle.
没人像她一样能在战斗中证明自己
She would be invaluable in our fight against Marius...
她在我们对抗马略斯时是非常重要的...
perhaps even the pivotal element to secure our victory.
为确保我们能胜利她非常关键
If she can be found...
如果能找到她...
and sets foot within this precious coven...
并来到这个议会...
I will hold you, Semira, personally responsible...
我同意了,萨米拉,由你亲自承担责任...
for controlling her. Of course.
控制好她.当然
Intruder. Intruder. Intruder.
入侵警报.入侵警报.入侵警报
Intruder. Intruder.
入侵警报.入侵警报
Who sent you?
谁派你来的?
Drop it.
放下枪
How'd you find us?
你们怎么找到这里的?
There are only a handful of safe houses left.
外面只有少数的安全屋了
The Lycans made it rather easy.
狼人要找也相当容易
The council of the Eastern Coven sent me to bring you in.
东方议会的长老让我带你回去
For trial? No.
为了审判?不是
For your safety, and ours. You cannot expect me to believe that.
为了您的安全,和大家的.你不要指望我相信这事
Every single one of them signed my death warrant.
他们每个人都签了对我的死亡执行令
Times change. Vampires do not.
时代变了.吸血鬼不会
This is from your father.
这是你父亲给你的
Is it authentic?
这信是真的吗?
It's his seal, his handwriting.
这是他的封印,他的笔记
The council has offered you clemency and granted us both safe haven.
委员会特赦了你并且给我们提供了安全的场所
Why? Marius.
为什么?马略斯
It is the council's humble request...
这是委员会诚恳的要求...
that you train us to defeat him and his army.
让你训练我们来击败他和他的军队
Move. Come on.
走.快
The signal's coming from this way.
跟踪信♥号♥♥来自这边
Look, I understand you're reluctant...
听着,我知道你很不情愿...
电影精选列表