是的。好吧。正确的。正确的。
Yeah. Okay. Right. Right.
你会回家吃晚饭吗?
Will you be home for dinner?
小心些而已。
Be careful.
他坐在上面做什么?
What the hell's he doing just sitting up there?
萨姆,你给市长办公室打电♥话♥了吗?
Hey, Sam, did you call the Mayor's office?
不,他在看比赛。
No, he's watching the game.
他在里面?正确的。
He is in there? Right.
为什么他不在名单上?
Well, why the hell isn't he on the list?
我不知道。有人搞错了,没拿到他的座位号♥。
I don't know. Somebody goofed, they didn't get his seat number.
约翰逊在32码线上完成了传球。
The pass is complete to Johnson at the 32 yard line.
这支队是谁指挥的?
Who's in command of this team?
中士按钮。他在那辆绿色的车里,长官。
Sergeant Button. He's in that green car right there, sir.
按钮。
Button.
我是西南分局的霍莉队长。
I'm Captain Holly, Southwest Division.
是的,我知道。
Yes, I know.
计分板上有个白人男性拿着半自动步♥枪♥。
We got a male Caucasian on top of the scoreboard in there with a semi-automatic rifle.
他犯重罪了吗?
Got a felony on him?
所以你才会来这里。
That's why you're down here.
二百一十七年。
Two-seventeen.
他把一个维修人员从60英尺高的梯子上撞下来。
He butt-stroked a maintenance man off a 60 foot ladder.
我想在他开枪前把这里清理一下。
I want to get this cleaned up before he starts shooting.
准备好交给我们了吗?
You ready to turn this over to us?
不,我没有,中士。
No, I'm not, Sergeant.
我会告诉你的。
I'll let you know.
让你的人准备好待命。好吧?
You just get your men cranked up and standby. All right?
贝克?那辆卡车到底在哪儿?
Beck? Where the hell's that truck?
它十分钟前就在车站了,现在随时都可能到。
It rolled out the station 10 minutes ago, it should be here any second now.
你会注意到我们有一些人群考虑因素,大概有10万个。
You'll notice we have a few crowd considerations, like about 100,000 of them.
所以我希望你不要让你的人拿着m -16在里面乱跑,就像一群突击队一样,好吗?
That's why I'd just as soon you didn't let your people run around in there with those M-16s, like a bunch of storm troopers, okay?
我可不是这么想的,上尉。
That's not exactly what I had in mind, Captain.
我的意思是,情况有点模糊,但我想派几个人在体育馆的光塔上监视嫌疑人。
I mean, the situation is a little fuzzed up, but I would like to put a couple of men overlooking the suspect in the Coliseum, on those light towers up there.
听起来不错。和它一起去。
Sounds good. Go with it.
巴顿警官,我是山姆·麦基弗。
Ah, Sergeant Button, uh, Sam McKeever.
大剧场经理。
Coliseum manager.
我可以借这张地图吗?
Can I borrow this map?
一个白人男性在竞技场塔中♥央♥的拱门上。
We have a male Caucasian on the Coliseum Tower over the central arch.
他配备了一把半自动强力步♥枪♥。
He's armed with a semi-automatic high-powered rifle.
他已经把一个维修工从60英尺高的梯子上摔下来了。
He's already butt stroked a maintenance man off of a 60 foot ladder.
他可以随时转身向人群开枪。
And he can turn and shoot into the crowd at any time.
在我们继续深入之前,我想先在高地上保护好我们自己。
Before we get in any deeper, I'd like to protect our own asses in a high ground position.
加里森和罗丝,上去掩护我们。
Garrison and Rose, get up there and give us some cover.
德克尔和麦考伊,你们是特警一组。
Decker and McCoy, you're SWAT 1.
你将被安置在东北光塔俯瞰嫌疑人的位置。
You'll be positioned in the Northeast Light Tower overlooking the suspect's location.
普拉特和萨瑟兰吗?
Pratt and Sutherland?
哟。哟。
Yo. Yo.
你在斯瓦特2。
You're SWAT 2.
你的位置是东南光塔可以俯瞰嫌疑人的位置。
Your position will be the Southeast Light Tower overlooking the suspect's location.
记住,伙计们,我们的竞技场里有超过九万人。
Remember, men, we have over 90,000 people in that Coliseum.
没有我的直接命令不许开火。
There'll be no firing without my direct orders.
因为还没有移交给我们。
Because it hasn't been turned over to us yet.
所以我才把你们安排在特定的位置上,这样一旦移交给我们,我们就可以走了。
That's why I'm putting you men in specific positions, so that when it is turned over to us we can go.
移♥动♥你的驴。我们走吧。赶快!
Move your asses. Let's go. Shake it up!
哦,父亲,干得好。你像个冠军一样祈祷。
Oh, Father, great work. You're praying like a champ.
转换是好的。
The conversion is good.
洛杉矶17号♥,巴尔的摩14号♥。
Los Angeles 17, Baltimore 14.
这是橄榄球比赛,不是单身酒吧。
Hey, this is a football game, not a singles bar.
现在你为什么不闭上嘴看呢!
Now why don't you watch it and shut up!
哦,父亲,听。如果一切顺利,你肯定不会相信,你坐在一个非常非常富有的人旁边。诚实的向上帝。
Oh, Father, listen. If nothing goes wrong, you won't believe this, but you're sitting next to a very, very rich man. Honest to God.
他整场比赛都坐在那儿。他从未开过一枪。
He's been sitting up there the whole game. He's never fired a shot.
这有什么关系?只要我们能在他行动前找到他。
What does that matter? As long as we get him before he starts.
中士,我担心的是自动武器。
Sergeant, it's the automatic weapon that worries me.
如果你第一枪不把他打死,他会把大家都打死的。
If you don't waste him with the first shot, he could spray the crowd.
听着,上尉,我的任何一个人都能干掉200码外的人。
Look, Captain, any one of my men can take out an eye at 200 yards.
我不怀疑。
I don't doubt it.
你希望他怎么做,为你站起来微笑吗?
What do you expect him to do, stand up and smile for you?
让我来操心吧。
Just let me worry about that.
这就是你来的原因。
That's why you're here.
你让你的人就位准备行动,但在我们把所有贵宾都弄出来之前不能行动。
You get your men into place ready to move, but it's no go until we get all the VIPs out.
贵宾吗?
The VIPs?
他们可能的目标。
They're probable targets.
废话。每个人都可能是目标。
Bullshit. Everybody's a probable target.
中士,调动你的人。
Sergeant, move your men.
上我的黑名单吧。
Make it on my shit list here.
帮他一把,我们走。快点,继续走。
Give him a hand, let's go. Come on, keep it moving.
好了,马上行动。
Okay, move on the double.
带这些人去第二十八区。
Take these men to Section 28.
我不希望你走那条路。我要你往那边走。
I don't you to go that way. I want you to go that way.
代码2。移♥动♥它。
Code-2. Move it.
好吧,在我身上。
Okay, on me.
移♥动♥,移♥动♥,移♥动♥。
Move, move, move.
现在是166分20秒。
This is 166 minutes, 20 seconds.
皮特,医生来了。
Pete, we got the doctors here now.
别把他们都捆在一起。
Oh, let's not leave them all bunched up.
把一辆救护车移到记分牌下面。
Move one of those ambulances down under the scoreboard.
把它靠在墙上,别让人看见。
But keep it against the wall, out of sight.
好了,那保罗呢?
All right, now what about Paul?
队长吗?我要派安吉洛和皮考斯基去新闻包厢密切关注事态发展。武器不见了。
Captain? I'm sending Angelo and Pikowsky up to the Press Box to keep an eye on things. Weapons out of sight.
你是一号♥侦察兵,快走!
You're Scout One, move!
布鲁克,马克,Gimmel。前面。
Brooker, Harmel, Gimmel. Front.
我想让你去看看能不能进入柱廊北端的那个房♥间。
I want you to see if you can gain access to that room on the North end of the peristyle.
你是SWAT 3。
You are SWAT 3.
移♥动♥。
Move.
巴尔的摩31号♥公路10号♥线。
First and 10 on the Baltimore 31.
你有建筑规划、设计或蓝图吗?
Do you have any architectural plans, designs, blueprints?
是啊,办公室里有那么多东西。
Yeah, got all that stuff in the office.
侯默,贝克,雷伯,前面。
Homer, Beck, Leiber, front.
我要你和……先生一起去。麦基弗。麦基弗。
I want you to go with Mr... McKeever. McKeever.
看看你能不能找到联♥系♥嫌疑人的方法。
See, if you can find a structural way to reach the suspect.
好吧。是的,我们已经做好了准备。
Okay. Right, we're ready.
别忘了保罗,好吗?来吧,男孩。
Don't forget about Paul, will you? Come on, boys.
就是那个被人从梯子上撞下来的人。
That's the man got butt-stroked off the ladder.
他还躺在屋顶上。
He's still lying up there on the roof.
你有医生吗?在这里。
You got a doctor? Right over there.
好吧,给我个医生,我们给他穿上防弹衣。
All right, give me a doctor, we'll put a flak vest on his ass.
让一个平民穿过杀伤区,是不是有点危险?
Isn't that a little dangerous, sending a civilian through a kill zone?
整个地方都是致命地带。
The whole place is a kill zone.
第四次落后,离巴尔的摩29号♥还有8码。
Fourth down, eight yards to go on Baltimore 29.
你这么做是为了什么?
What the hell did you do that for?
你根本就没注意到我。
You are not paying any attention to me.
我从三千英里外赶来看球赛。
I came 3,000 miles to see a ballgame.
我在关注球赛。
I'm paying attention to the ballgame.
我看到球赛了,但我还是在关注你。
I see the ballgame, but I'm still paying attention to you.
帮我个忙。让你的酒保给你断了,好吗?
Do me a favor. Have your bartender cut you off, will you?
我在后面掩护你,迈克。
I've got you covered back here, Mike.
一号♥探员呼叫R-20大卫。我们的位置。
Scout One to R-20 David. We're in position.
好了,走吧,孩子们!
All right, let's go, boys!
好了,我要上去把绳子绑起来然后传给你,好吗?
All right, I'm gonna get up there and tie the rope off and send it down to you, okay?
是的。
Yeah.
你对吧?
You all right?
嗯?
Huh?
没事,没事,我没事。去做吧。
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Go ahead.
好吧。
Okay.
嘿,你们在干什么?
Hey, what are you guys doing?
水电部门。
Water and power department.
嗯?水和电力。再见。
Huh? Water and Power. Goodbye.
第二次进攻,离37分还有7码。
Second down, seven yards to go for Los Angeles from their 37.
你都准备好了吗?
You all set?
我上去,绑好,放一条线下去。
I'll go up, tie it off, drop a line down.
好了,我们走吧。
All right, let's go.
第三次落后一♥码♥,湖人拿下43分。
Third down one yard to go for Los Angeles on 43.
电影精选列表