停下!
Stay!
查理。
Charlie.
嗯。
Mmm.
回床上去,查理。
Come back to bed, Charlie.
我是孤独的。我需要爱。
I'm lonely. I need some lovin'.
拜托,今天是星期天,看在上帝的份上。
Come on, it's Sunday, for God's sake.
你的宗教吗?
Are you religious?
周日锦标赛。
Championship Sunday.
回床上去吧,查理。
Come on back to bed, Charlie.
我不能。
I can't.
7:30有小组会议。
Team meeting at 7:30.
那就去死吧。
Then kiss my ass.
我很乐意。
I'd love to.
只是时间不够。
Just not enough time.
先生,您要退房♥吗?
Are you checking out, sir?
我来给您结♥帐♥。
I'll get your bill for you.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯?
Hmm?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
作为人还是四分卫?
As a person or as a quarterback?
作为一个人,我很高兴能赚到比总统多的钱。
As a person, I'm delighted to make more money than the President.
作为四分卫,我不知道。
As a quarterback, I don't know.
我也许有一颗狮子般的心但我的膝盖属于医学科学。
I may have the heart of a lion but these knees belong to medical science.
昨晚你的膝盖还好。
Those knees were okay last night.
事实上,昨晚一切都很好。
In fact, everything was okay last night.
这是找您的钱,先生。
Here's your change, sir.
二十七,二十八,二十九,三十。
Twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-nine, thirty.
和你的收据。谢谢您住在我们这里,请您下次来洛杉矶时再光临
And your receipt. Thank you for staying with us and please come again the next time you're in L.A.
早上好,男孩。
Good morning, boys.
早上好。山姆,山姆。
Good morning. Sam, Sam.
现在是早上八点,等一会儿。
It's 8:00 in the morning, wait for some time.
给我们一个电♥话♥号♥码!
So give us a phone number!
队长,听着,山姆要求在竞技场再派七个人。
Oh, Captain, uh, listen, Sam's asking for seven more men down at the Coliseum.
听着,我在体育馆周围10个街区安排了150人正在疏通交通。
Look, I got a 150 men out there for 10 blocks around the Coliseum now pulling traffic.
如果有人……原谅我。
If somebody... Excuse me.
谁再给我找10个人来处理交通问题也许他就能有7个人去竞技场了。
Somebody find me 10 more men for traffic maybe then he can have seven for the Coliseum.
据美国国♥务♥院♥消息人士透露,中东局势紧张。
On tension in the Mid-East according to sources at the State Department.
在联♥合♥国♥…
At the UN...
…女议员认为业主的行动可以减轻纳税人的负担。
...and the Council Woman believes action by property owners may provide some taxpayer relief.
一刻钟是南国阳光明媚的一天。
At a quarter of the hour it's a beautiful sunny day here in the Southland.
今天下午的十人冠军赛天气太好了。
Perfect weather for this afternoon's Championship Ten contest.
Fred Gallagher为您带来本赛季重要比赛的细节和其他体育新闻的概述。弗雷德?
With details on the season's big game and a roundup of other sports news, here's Fred Gallagher. Fred?
恰克,是在洛杉矶的巴尔的摩,在洛杉矶体育馆的九万多观众面前。
Chuck, it'll be Baltimore, Los Angeles, before a capacity crowd 90,000 plus at the L.A. Coliseum.
还有数百万人在国家电视台期待着可能是联盟历史上最势均力敌的冠军赛。
And millions more on National Television anticipating perhaps the most evenly matched Championship game in the history of the league.
巴尔的摩蓝十字队的关键球员,查理·泰勒,希望能再打一场比赛来护理他包扎好的膝盖。
The pivotal performer Baltimore's Blue Cross quarterback, Charlie Tyler, hoping to nurse his bandaged knees through just one more game.
湖人主场的分区领先…
The Lakers host divisions leading...
我要杀了你!
I'm gonna kill you!
你渺小的。
You chickenshit.
你渺小的狗♥娘♥养♥的。
You chickenshit son-of-a-bitch.
r - 20david呼叫所有特警队。现在是四级警报。
R-20 David to all SWAT units. It's a Code Four.
我们已经拘留了嫌犯。
We have the suspect in custody.
你介意我骑在旁边吗?
Do you mind if I ride alongside?
这是一个自♥由♥的国家。
It's a free country.
我们会在整个游戏中进行实时更新。
And we'll have live updates throughout the game.
30分钟后我会带着更多来自体育界的消息回来。
And I'll be back in 30 minutes with more from the world of sports.
查克。——谢谢,弗雷德。
Chuck. - Thanks, Fred.
查看洛杉矶和附近地区的天气图,稍暖,内陆山谷地区有轻到中度的烟雾和一些傍晚的低云。
Checking the weather picture for L.A. and vicinity, slightly warmer with light to moderate smog in the inland valley areas and some evening low clouds.
你好,鲍勃,你好吗?
Hello, Bob, how you doing?
嘿,查理,你这老马,你好吗?
Hey, Charlie, you old horse, how the hell are you, huh?
很高兴见到你。很高兴见到你。
Good to see you. Good to see you.
你感觉如何?我感觉好极了。
How you feeling? I feel great.
你可以用票吗?
Can you use a ticket?
当然可以,我可以用,今天的比赛很重要。
Yeah, sure, I can use it, it's a big game today.
我希望你能去。
I want you there.
我就会与你同在。
I'll be there.
离波士顿大学已经很久了。
It's a long time since Boston College.
我和你在同一架飞机上。
I was on the same plane with you.
我注意到你很有魅力。
I couldn't help but notice how attractive you are.
你的嘴真漂亮。
You know, you have a very beautiful mouth.
是啊,你也是,但它很大。
Yeah, so do you, but it's big.
走开,女士,不然我叫警♥察♥了。
Go away, lady, or I'll call a cop.
我是警♥察♥。
I am a cop.
那就亲我,我喜欢警♥察♥。
Well, then, kiss me, I'm crazy about cops.
嘿,我们去开个房♥间吧。
Hey, let's get a room.
我们从3000英里外赶来看球赛。
We came 3,000 miles to see a ball game.
让我们看球赛。
Let's see that ball game.
来吧,我们去开个房♥间。
Come on, let's get a room.
那早上的线路是什么?
So what's the morning line?
巴尔的摩,负2分。
Baltimore minus two points.
从昨天起这两点从何而来?
Where'd the two points come from since yesterday?
泰勒的膝盖吗?你确定吗?
Tyler's knee? You sure?
谢谢你!
Thank you.
他们说泰勒的膝盖完好如初。
They say Tyler's knee is as good as new.
你要赌巴尔的摩吗?
You gonna bet Baltimore?
他们都是胡说八道。
They're full of shit.
好了,这就够了。这就够了。
Okay, that's enough. That's enough.
泰勒的膝盖烂了。我知道。
Tyler's knee is mush. I know.
Trainer是我的一个朋友。
Trainer's a buddy of mine.
你好,马克斯。斯图。斯图Fablue。
Hello, Max. Stu. Stu Fablue.
听着,我要洛杉矶加两分,对吧?
Listen, I want L.A. plus two points, right?
好吧,给我洛杉矶,再加两分,3万。
Okay, give me Los Angeles, plus two points for 30 grand.
我就是这么说的,Max,三万。
That's what I said, Max. 30 grand.
在周五的大量交易和令人鼓舞的收盘数据之后,这种趋势预计将在本周继续在华尔街显现。
Trends expected to continue on Wall Street this coming week, following Friday's heavy trading and encouraging closing figures.
受优♥惠♥利率上调和商♥务♥部♥报告的刺♥激♥,领先…
Spurred by a hike in the prime rate and the Commerce Department's report of another monthly gain in the index of leading...
嘿,你生我气了吗?
Hey, are you sore at me?
忘记它!你是痛。
Forget it! You are sore.
我为什么要生你的气?
Now why in the hell should I be sore at you?
你和飞机上的每个人都上过。
You came on with every guy in the airplane.
如果不是飞行员,就是过道对面的那个人,然后是一个连英语都不会说的可怜的狗♥娘♥养♥的!
If it wasn't the pilot, it was the guy across the aisle, and then some poor son-of-a-bitch that couldn't even speak English!
现在,你为什么不能坐在那里,注意听我说话呢?
Now, why can't you just sit there and pay attention to me?
你知道我不是故意的。
Oh, hey, you know I didn't mean anything.
我只是表示友好而已。嗨,出租车!
I was just being friendly. Hey, taxi!
进去。
Get in.
5 4 3 2。
Five, four, three, two.
来吧,本!触地得分!
Come on, Ben! Touchdown!
够了!迈克尔!
That's enough! Michael!
你真的在考验我,是吗?
You're really testing me, aren't you?
测试,测试,1-2-3,测试。
Testing, testing, one-two-three, testing.
哦,非常可爱!
Oh, very cute!
到那之前没吃的。
Nothing to eat till we get there.
要多长时间?
How long will it be?
-谁要薄荷糖?——我要!
- Who wants a mint? - I do!
你要薄荷糖吗?
You want a mint?
没人能得到薄荷糖。好吧?
Hey, nobody gets a mint. All right?
我不想要那些东西。他爱他们。
I don't want any of that stuff. He loves them.
他也许很喜欢,但我不想让他拥有那东西。
He may love it, but I don't want him to have that stuff.
好了,别闹了!只有一个。
Now, cut it out! Just one.
只有一个,迈克尔。
Just one, Michael.
这只是一颗薄荷糖。
It's just one mint.
看路就行了!你会吗?
Just watch where you're going! Would you, please?
他们每人可以吃一枚薄荷糖。
They can each have a mint.
迈克尔,别沮丧了。来吧。
Michael, stop being depressed. Come on.
如果你想一辈子待在牙医的椅子上,这对你来说很好,但别希望孩子们也这样,好吗?
If you wanna spend your life in a dentist's chair, that's beautiful for you, but don't wish it on the kids, all right?
我得去趟洗手间,爸爸。
I gotta go to the bathroom, Dad.
我也一样。
So do I.
来吧。
Come on.
迈克尔,你找不到我的。
Michael, you're not gonna get to me.
让我们为你父亲喝彩。
Let's hear it for your father.
桑德曼先生,有你的电♥话♥。对不起,打扰你了。
Mr. Sandman, there's a call for you. I'm sorry to disturb you.
没关系。它在736。
That's all right. It's on 736.
电影精选列表