- 雷蒙知道吗? - 不知道.
- Raymond know? - No.
- 你不打算告诉他? - 不 我会告诉他的.
- You're not going to tell him? - Yeah I'll tell him.
什么时候?
When?
合适的时候. 他现在有很多事要留意.
When the time is right. He's got too much on his mind.
你应该给他一个机会来考虑这件事.
You should give him a chance to think about it.
- 我们要去墨西哥 住在那儿. - 那是个梦想 爱蒂.
- We'll go to Mexico and live there. - That's a dream Addy.
是真的.
That's real.
如果雷蒙说我们就这么做 那我们就会做.
If Raymond says we'll do that that's what we'll do.
去墨西哥 在海边买♥♥栋房♥子建个温馨的家.
Go to Mexico buy a house by the ocean and be a family.
你和高敦呢? 你爱他吗?
What about you and Gordon? Do you love him?
你以为你了解一个人 -
You think you know someone -
- 有些事你可以指望
- that there might be something to build on
然后你发现他有不为人知的一面.
Then you see a side of him you never knew existed.
你好 牛仔.
Howdy Tex.
- 你有毛病吗 朋友? - 是你有毛病.
- What's your problem man? - Right now it's you.
- 是你撞我. - 我们没时间在这儿吵架.
- You bumped into me. - We don't have time for this.
我们有时间.
We've got time.
高敦. 踢他的屁♥股♥!
Come on Gordon. Kick his ass!
妈的.
Shit.
够了 寇德斯. 结束它.
That's enough Curtis. End it.
我有分寸.
I've got it.
天哪 高敦!
Jesus Christ Gordon!
回他妈的车里去!
Get the fuck back to the car!
- 我需要医生. - 不 你不需要.
- I need a doctor. - No you don't.
- 他死了吗? - 是的. 快走! 上车!
- Is he dead? - Yes. Move! Get in the car!
老天 那是我看到的最疯狂的举动.
Jesus that was the most insane move I've ever seen.
你为一块比萨饼杀了那家伙?
You killed a guy over some pizza?
感觉怎么样 高敦? 把你的一生扔进马桶.
How does it feel Gordon? To throw your life down the toilet.
- 那是自卫. - 那不是自卫.
- It was self-defence. - That's not self-defence.
自卫是: 你打我 我打你. 而不是: 我打你 你杀我!
Self-defence is: I hit you you hit me. Not: I hit you you kill me!
白♥痴♥. 他妈的白♥痴♥.
Idiot. Fucking idiot.
- 发生了什么事? - 高敦杀人了.
- What happened? - Gordon killed somebody.
拿些冰. 我们快走.
Get some ice. We're in a rush.
你应该是他们的老大. 可你现在甚至不能控制高敦.
You're supposed to be the leader. You can't even control Gordon now.
高敦?
Gordon?
事情发生得太快了. 你去拿些冰 好吗?
It happened so fast. Would you just get some ice please?
你好. 希望我们没有吓到你 韦恩.
Hello. I hope we didn't frighten you Wayne.
- 是韦恩 是吗? - 你是谁?
- It is Wayne isn't it? - Who the hell are you?
我喜欢这个样子. 尽管我经常这么做.
I love that look. No matter how often I do this.
那是"我很深沉" 的样子.
That "I'm-in-deep-doo-doo-now" look.
- 你要什么? - 直奔主题. 很好.
- What do you want? - To the point. Good.
这让人节约时间和精力. 我只是想知道雷蒙去哪儿了.
It saves everybody time and energy. I just want to know where Raymond went.
雷蒙 谁是雷蒙?
Raymond who?
在这之前 你一直做得很好.
You were doing so well up till now.
你很直接.
You were direct to the point made eye contact.
- 我看起来很蠢吗 韦恩? - 不.
- Do I look stupid to you Wayne? - No.
那你应该知道我指的是雷蒙.莱姆拜克.
Then you must know that I refer to Mr Raymond Lembecke.
你的牢友. 今天早些时候他在这儿.
Your former cell mate. The gentleman who was here earlier today.
我昨晚和我女朋友在一起.
I spent last night with my girlfriend.
有个家伙从窗户进来. 我不知道他是谁
Somebody broke in through my window. I don't know who it
等等.
Just a minute.
你在你女朋友那儿过夜 现在刚回家?
You spent the night at your girlfriend's and you're just coming home?
那么你怎么知道有人从窗户进来?
Then how did you know that someone broke into your house?
- 我看见窗户的玻璃碎了. - 看着我.
- I saw the broken glass. - Look at me.
你在撒慌. 你知道你在撒谎.
You're lying. You know you're lying.
我知道你在撒谎. 他们知道你在撒谎.
I knowyou're lying. They know you're lying.
我从监狱出来就再没有见过他.
I haven't seen Raymond since I got out of prison.
我总是给人很好的机会. 通常可以错三次.
I always give a man a decent chance. Usually it's three wrong answers.
如果你要一个人立刻告诉你 你想知道的
If you make a guy tell you what you want to know right away -
- 那会伤害他的自尊心.
- it robs him of his dignity.
他会觉得他没试过做一个勇敢的人.
He feels he didn't even try to be a stand-up guy.
- 我告诉你我没有 - 你什么也没告诉我.
- I'm telling you that I haven't - You're telling me nothing.
但是你会告诉我我想知道的.
But you will tell me what I want to know.
我只是告诉你 因为每个人最后都会告诉我.
I only mention it because everybody tells me what I want to know eventually.
请坐 韦恩.
Please sit down Wayne.
我再说一遍 坐下.
I say again take a seat.
我们去哪儿 雷?
Where are we going Ray?
我准备到我哥哥的房♥子那儿去 在那儿交易.
I'm going to do the deal at my brother's house.
他去加拿大了.
He's away in Canada.
你做得很好 小子. 说 在新墨西哥哪儿?
You're doing very well son. Now where in New Mexico?
- 在新墨西哥哪儿? - 我发誓 我不知道!
- Where in New Mexico? - I swear to God I don't know!
他只说了新墨西哥.
He just said New Mexico.
韦恩 醒醒 小子.
Wayne stay with me son.
雷蒙是在新墨西哥长大的 是吗?
Raymond was raised in New Mexico wasn't he?
他的家还在那儿吗?
And he still has family there?
他有个哥哥. 我不知道他住在哪儿.
He has a brother. I don't know where he lives.
谢谢 小子.
Thank you very much son.
我一会儿再进来 好吗?
I'll be in in a minute okay?
我什么都不在乎了.
I no longer care what happens to me.
我只要唐娜没事 好吗?
I just don't want anything to happen to Donna all right?
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
老高敦坐在那儿抹眼泪.
Old Gordon over there just sitting there all teary-eyed.
那傻瓜以前没杀过人.
The fool's never killed anybody before.
- 他现在也没有. - 你在说什么?
- He still hasn't. - What are you talking about?
那个在停车场的家伙
That guy in the parking lot
他没死. 他只是伤得很重.
He wasn't dead. He was just hurt real bad.
我结果了他.
I had to finish him off.
一生中我都很胆小.
My whole life I've been afraid.
今晚
Now tonight
我告诉我自己那是自卫.
I tell myself it was self-defence.
那不是自卫.
It wasn't.
在那发生前 我可以走开的. 但是我没有.
I could've walked away before it started. But I didn't.
我只是要他们知道 我不害怕.
I just wanted them to know that I wasn't afraid.
我想让他们印象深刻.
I wanted to impress them.
我爱你 雷蒙.
I love you Raymond.
如果我知道事情会这么糟 我的意思是
If I ever thought that it could get this bad I mean
- 我没想到事情会这么疯狂. - 我知道. 没事.
- I didn't mean it to get this crazy. - I know. It's okay.
- 我爱你. - 我也爱你.
- I love you. - I love you too.
- 永远? - 我永远永远爱你.
- Forever? - I love you more than forever.
永远有尽头 而我仍爱你.
Forever'll be done and I'll love you.
你知道 我们在一起很久了.
You know we've been together for a long time.
我们说要去墨西哥
And us going to Mexico
那好象是说我们一起度过余生.
That's kind of like saying we'll spend the rest of our lives together.
我们一到墨西哥
Once we get down to Mexico
你知道 也许我们应该
you know maybe we should
什么?
What?
我们一到墨西哥 如果你愿意
Once we're there if you want
你在向我求婚吗?
Are you asking me to marry you?
- 是的. - 真的?
- Yes. - Really?
你答应吗?
What do you say?
我答应.
I say yes.
他们在雷蒙哥哥的房♥子里.
They're at the brother's house.
谢谢.
Thank you.
- 是 汤普生. - 我是马尔寇斯.
- Yeah Thompson. - It's Marcus.
- 马尔寇斯? 你在拿儿? - 在雷蒙哥哥的房♥子里.
- Marcus? Where are you? - At Raymond's brother's house.
在"真♥相♥或因果" 附近 大约在25号♥高速公路南3英里.
Outside of Truth or Consequences about three miles south on highway 25.
- 人♥质♥和你们在一起吗? - 是的.
- Are the hostages with you? - Yes.
- 如果你能离开最好. - 不 我不会抛弃人♥质♥的.
- lt'd be better if you can get away. - No I won't abandon these hostages.
叫你的人不要误杀我们.
Just make sure your people don't kill us.
嘿 兄弟 替我照顾家里人!
Yo man just take care of that for me!
- 你在干什么? - 打个电♥话♥.
- What are you doing? - I made a phone call.
- 给谁? - 给我兄弟.
- To who? - To my boy.
- 在凌晨4:45? - 他工作到很晚.
- At 4:45 in the morning? - He works graveyard.
给他打电♥话♥干嘛?
What did you call him for?
- 你问的问题太多了 雷蒙. - 你什么也没回答.
- You ask a lot of questions Raymond. - You're not answering any.
我给他打电♥话♥问一下我妈妈的情况.
I called him to make sure everything was okay with my mother.
她住在福利院. 我实在没条件去照顾她.
She's on welfare. I've not exactly been in a position to check up on her.
- 为什么你不打电♥话♥给她? - 首先 她在睡觉.
- Why didn't you call her? - First of all she's sleeping.
其次 即使有什么不好的事 她也不会告诉我.
Second even if something was wrong she wouldn't tell me.
她不会告诉我. 她一直这样. 她很骄傲.
She wouldn't tell me. She's like that. She's proud.
电影精选列表