快点 寇德斯.
Come on Curtis.
- 怎么样? - 上车.
- How did it go? - Get in the car.
发生了什么事 寇德斯?
What happened Curtis?
你们杀了唐尼.维哥 雷蒙?
You killed Tony Vago Raymond?
艾迪是维哥的人 毒品是他的. 他想杀了我们.
Eddie worked for Vago. He wanted to kill us in there.
- 这让你高兴吗? - 不.
- Would that make you happy? - No.
我想你知道你在干什么.
I thought you knewwhat you were doing.
维加斯大屠♥杀♥. 五人死亡. 其中之一是唐尼.维哥.
Massacre in Vegas. Five dead. One of them was Tony Vago.
- 他的脸有一半被烧焦了. - 你为什么告诉我这些?
- He had half his face burned off. - And the reason you're telling me this?
目击者的描述与我们要找的人对上了. 他们开一辆道奇车.
Witnesses' descriptions match our guys. They're driving a Dodge.
打电♥话♥给FBI的里查得.拜瑞申. 告诉他我们明早到那儿.
Call Richard Pearson at the FBl. Tell him we'll be there in the morning.
- 先生们 能听我说一下吗? - 你是谁呀?
- May I have your attention? - Who the hell are you?
我是谁并不重要.
Who I am is of no importance.
重要的是我是吉安尼欧先生和他的合伙人派来
I have been sent here by Mr Giannino and his associates -
处理昨天晚上发生在这儿的事的.
to deal with the situation that occurred here last evening.
- 我们为维哥先生工作. - 维哥先生为吉安尼欧先生工作.
- We worked for Mr Vago. - Mr Vago worked for Mr Giannino.
- 那么? 我们怎么称呼你呢? - 先生.
- So? What do we call you? - Sir.
你可以叫我先生.
You may call me sir.
持续的高气压使得白天干燥 晚上寒冷.
That high pressure continues giving us dry days and chilly nights.
- 雷蒙 你来这儿干什么? - 很高兴见到你 韦恩.
- Raymond? What are you doing here? - Nice to see you too Wayne.
妈的.
Shit.
寇德斯!
Curtis!
对不起 我只能来这儿. 我没选择.
I'm sorry I had to come here. I had no choice.
发生了什么事? 这不是你的作风.
What happened? This isn't your style.
我不知道.
I don't know.
寇德斯在格日勒的办公室里大开杀戒. 那儿应该没人的.
Curtis went crazy in Grillo's office. Nobody was supposed to be there.
你根本不应该和那个混♥蛋♥来往.
You should never have hooked up with that asshole.
我他妈的不需要说教 韦恩.
I don't need a fucking lecture Wayne.
- 我需要你的帮助. - 我不能卷进这事.
- I need your help. - I'm not getting involved.
- 还记得塞西尔在新墨西哥吗? - 你没听见我说的吗? 我不能卷进你这事.
- Remember Cecil in New Mexico? - I'm not getting involved in this shit.
如果有人看见你来这儿 我的誓言就得扔到马桶里去.
If anyone sawyou my parole is down the toilet.
没人看见.
Nobody saw anything.
我要你给我打个电♥话♥. 就一个电♥话♥
I need you to make one phone call for me.
可以吗?
Can you do that?
好吧 雷蒙. 就一个电♥话♥. 就这么多.
All right Ray. One phone call. That's it.
- 我能信任那家伙吗? - 我怎么知道?
- Can I trust this guy? - How should I know?
你还以为能信任维哥.
You thought you could trust Vago.
老价钱.
The price is the price.
明天我给你电♥话♥ 告诉你见面的地点.
I'll call you tomorrow and tell you where we're going to meet.
做完这笔交易就走 雷蒙.
Just make this deal and go.
你杀了唐尼.维哥. 他们会一直找你的.
You hit Tony Vago. They'll never stop looking for you.
- 你干什么? - 我去我女朋友那儿
- What are you doing? - Going to my girlfriend's.
如果有人看见你们在这儿 我告诉条子你们是闯进来的.
If anyone sawyou I'll tell the cops you broke in.
- 我想你们今晚就走. - 好的 韦恩.
- I want you guys gone by tonight. - Okay Wayne.
嘿 韦恩? 我需要你的车.
Hey Wayne? I need your car.
这真♥他♥妈♥的让我不能相信! 你来这儿 占了我的房♥子 -
This is fucking unbelievable man! You come and take over my house -
用我的车 你是不是还想跟我一起去搞我的女朋友?
use my car You want to come and fuck my girlfriend?
嘿 韦恩 谢谢.
Thanks a lot.
你认为维哥的人会怎么做?
What do you think Vago's people will do?
没有吉安尼欧的许可 他们不会乱来的.
They don't shit without permission from Giannino.
吉安尼欧精通仇杀. 没理由他会安兵不动.
Giannino's big on vendettas. There's no way he'll sit still for this.
- 如果吉安尼欧的人先找到他们 - 我们只能捡他们的碎尸体了.
- If they find them first - We'll pick up body parts.
你能监视吉安尼欧的杀手吗?
Can you get me surveillance on Giannino's shooters?
你还生我的气吗?
Are you still mad at me?
是的.
Yeah.
为什么?
Why?
因为你知道维哥杀了寇德斯最好的朋友 -
Because you knew that Vago killed Curtis' best friend -
你还是带着那个疯子去那儿.
and you still took that lunatic in there with you.
我知道这是愚蠢的.
I know it was stupid.
但事实上运气很好.
But it turned out lucky.
现在不只是条子在满世界找我们
It's not enough we've got every cop in the country looking for us.
匪徒也在找我们. 我们只是运气好.
Now we have the mob after us too. We're just blessed with good fortune.
对不起 爱蒂.
I'm sorry Addy.
现在 对不起有什么用.
Right now sorry isn't good enough.
没有狮子在这儿碍事 鬣狗咬死了羚羊.
With the lioness out of the way the hyenas bring the wildebeest down.
你喜欢枪吗?
Do you like guns?
我去过很多次射击场 但是我没见过那样的枪.
I've been to the firing range a lot but I've never seen one like that.
西格9毫米.
Sig 9 millimetre.
如果你被这个小狗咬了一口 只没了一肢胳膊或一条腿就算运气好了.
You get hit with that puppy you'd be lucky only to lose a limb.
在休息站那儿 你想带我们逃走 是吗?
At the rest stop you were trying to get us away weren't you?
当这事发生后 我很害怕.
When this whole thing started I was so scared.
现在我已经麻木了.
Now I just feel numb.
如果你需要害怕的话 你应该对你男友感到害怕.
If you need to be scared you should be scared about your boyfriend.
放下枪 高敦!
Put it down Gordon!
天呐. 冷静.
Jesus Christ. It's cool.
它没装子弹.
It's not even loaded.
你知道你差一点就被杀吗?
You know how close you came to getting killed?
你们两个白♥痴♥准备好. 我们要出去找些吃的.
You two morons get ready. We're going to make a food run.
爱蒂 整理一下 我们出去弄些吃的.
Pack up. I'm going for food.
马尔寇斯. 帮我来装上这些货.
Marcus. Help me load up the stuff.
什么?
What?
你烦恼是因为我听了寇德斯的观点吗?
You have a problem because I'm listening to Curtis' point of view?
他的观点?
His point of view?
什么观点? 那人是个神经病. 你能不能不要模仿他们?
What point of view? He is psychotic. Would you please stop imitating him?
我不是在模仿他们. 我不会宽恕他们做的事的.
I'm not imitating him. I don't condone what they're doing.
我只是试着去理解为什么他们要那么做.
I'm just trying to understand why it is they do it.
- 你怎么了? - 这是个游戏.
- What's happening to you? - This is a game.
每个玩游戏的人都知道规则.
Everyone who plays the game knows the rules.
条子是好人.
The cops are the good guys.
好人的工作是抓坏人. 坏人的工作是避免被抓.
The good guys' job is to catch them. The bad guys' job is to not get caught.
- 请你离我远点. - 我们得搞些吃的来.
- Just get away from me please. - We have to get something to eat.
你去哪儿 唐娜?
Where are you going Donna?
去洗个澡.
To take a bath.
- 一杯苏格兰威士忌. - 起来 亲爱的.
- A shot of Scotch. - Coming up darling.
- 我们接下来去哪儿? - 为什么?
- How much further to where we're going? - Why?
- 只是好奇. - 继续好奇吧.
- Just curious. - Stay curious.
- 我一点也不了解墨西哥. - 你会过得愉快的 别担心.
- I don't know about Mexico. - You'll have a good time.
- 那对你来说很容易. 你有爱蒂. - 你会碰上某个人的.
- It's easy for you. You've got Addy. - You'll meet somebody.
爱蒂认识很多人. 她在那儿有个朋友 一个了不起的家伙.
Addy knows people. She's got a friend down there some guy.
他认识一个女孩子 叫胡安妮塔. 爱蒂说她要介绍你们认识.
He knows some chick named Juanita. Addy says she's going to introduce you.
- 我不相亲了 - 你在说什么?
- I don't get set up. - What are you talking about?
- 我说我不相亲了. 我不适合相亲. - 为什么?
- About getting set up. I'm not with it. - Why not?
- 爱蒂怎么说那个女孩子的? - 她说她很可爱.
- What did Addy say about this girl? - She said she was very sweet.
- 性格很好 对吧? - 她的性格非常好.
- Nice personality right? - She has a terrific personality.
- 她长得怎么样? - 长的好丑有什么分别吗?
- What does she look like? - What difference does it make?
- 直奔主题 忘掉长相. - 不 我不会那样做.
- Go right in there. Forget about it. - No I don't even walk that way.
每次有人给我介绍女人 先说性格 后说长相 -
Every time somebody tells me about a girl's personality before her looks -
- 我就知道她非常丑.
- I know she'll be butt-ugly.
- 你怎么知道的? - 因为我经历过.
- How do you know that? - I've been through it.
三个月前 我堂兄介绍我相亲. 那个女孩儿据说有个大屁♥股♥.
Three months ago my cousin set me up. This girl's supposed to have a big ass.
那很酷 我喜欢.
So I'm like cool.
一个小时后 我在一个牛肉馆里.
An hour later I'm at the Beef Basket.
我在一个电♥话♥亭里面发抖.
I kick back you know in a booth. Chilling.
走过来一个巨丑的女人 我这辈子没见过这么丑的.
And in walks the butt-ugliest woman I've ever seen in my life.
她走到桌边 坐下 朝我一笑. 那个婊♥子♥有5颗牙.
She walks over to the table and smiles. The bitch has five teeth.
- 那很酷. - 太残忍♥了.
- That's cold. - Brutal.
你知道她点了什么吗? 排骨.
You know what she orders? Ribs.
那个婊♥子♥有5颗牙 而她还在那儿嚼排骨.
The bitch has five teeth and she's chewing on a rib.
也许嚼说得不准确. 那个婊♥子♥用牙床嚼排骨!
Chewing's not even the right word. The bitch was gumming it!
那时候 我只好说: "去你♥妈♥的♥. 我受够了".
That's when I just said: "Fuck it. I've had enough of this.
我没法和这个丑女人多呆一分钟
I'm not spending one more minute with this ugly -
马刀牙齿老虎脸 大声嚼口香糖的婊♥子♥."
sabre-toothed-tiger-looking gum-smacking bitch."
所以我站起来 借口去洗手间 从窗户爬出去
So I got up went to the bathroom climbed out the window -
- 回到我的住处.
- and booked to the pad.
所以爱蒂说要帮我介绍女朋友 我不想去.
So when Addy's talking about hooking me up with some great girl -
对一只狗来说 不会有什么好事的.
there's no way in the fucking world that's going to happen to the dog.
她有可能是个漂亮的 性格好的女孩儿.
She could've been a wonderful girl with a fantastic personality.
是的 没错.
Yeah right.
- 那东西你吃那么多. - 我怀孕了.
- You eat a lot of that stuff. - I'm pregnant.
- 你什么时候知道的? - 有两三天了.
- How long have you known? - A couple of days.
电影精选列表