贱♥货♥.
Bitch.
亲爱的 我们得走了.
Honey we have to go.
对不起.
I'm sorry.
为什么事?
Sorry for what?
因为连累到了你.
I'm sorry for getting you into this.
你没有连累到我 雷蒙. 是我自己选择加入的.
You didn't get me into nothing Ray. It was my choice to come along.
不应该发生这种事的.
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
如果我知道会这样 我不会
If I knew it would be like this I wouldn't have
我知道.
I know that.
这不是你的错.
It's not your fault.
我们一起陷进去 我们一起走出来.
We got into this together and we'll get out together.
你准备怎么办?
How do you want to play this?
我们只能照计划行事.
We have to play it like we planned.
去找维哥.
Go to Vago.
卖♥♥掉这些大♥麻♥. 然后我们可以去墨西哥.
We sell the dope. Then we can book down to Mexico.
- 我爱你. - 我也爱你.
- I love you. - I love you back.
没事的. 镇静点. 我来应付他们 好吗?
It's okay. Just be calm. I'll handle them okay?
下午好.
Good afternoon.
- 你们好吗? - 我们的车太热了.
- How are you guys doing? - Our car is overheating.
- 你们在野餐. - 有些什么吃的?
- You're having a picnic. - What have you got?
我们有一些葡萄酒和面包 奶酪 水果-
We've got some wine and bread cheese fruit -
- 还有意大利熏火腿.
- and some prosciutto.
是意大利食品.
It's ltalian deli food.
喔 是火腿 小子.
Damn that's ham dog.
火腿真不错.
Some good fucking ham.
- 你们有汽车吗? - 有的.
- So have you got a vehicle? - Yes.
带我们一程 怎么样?
What d'you say you give us a ride?
问题是 我们不习惯带陌生人.
The thing is we're not comfortable giving a ride to strangers.
你是个很谨慎的人. 我完全理解. 再小心也不过分.
A cautious man. I can dig that. You can't be too careful.
我很高兴你能理解.
I'm glad you understand.
我有说过我们理解吗?
Did I say we understood?
你们想要的尽管拿去 好吗?
Why don't you just take what you want?
我们看起来象什么? 是他妈的抢熏火腿的强盗?
What do we look like? Fucking prosciutto bandits?
你的车呢?
Where's your car?
在谷仓的另一边.
On the other side of the barn.
我们去看看. 起来 我们走.
Let's go take a look-see. Up we go.
来吧.
Come on.
那就是你的车?
That's your car?
我们要发动它了. 来 给我看看.
We'll just have to make it work. Come on show me.
你干什么? 别再杀人了.
What are you doing? No more killing.
- 我想 - 你别想!
- I think - You don't think!
那就是问题所在.
That's the problem.
为什么不把这两人带上? 也许我们用的着.
Why don't we take them with us? We might need them.
这想法不错.
That's thinking.
- 你来开车. - 别带我们走.
- You drive. - Don't make us go with you.
- 你们叫什么? - 我叫高敦 她叫唐娜.
- What are your names? - I'm Gordon and this is Donna.
好 高敦和唐娜 上车.
Well Gordon and Donna. Hop in.
等等 我们什么也不会说的.
Wait we're not going to say anything.
高敦 对吗? 下次我叫你做什么 你就做什么.
Gordon right? The next time I tell you to do something you do it.
你的命对我来说 根本不算什么. 我们带上你们是为了保护你们.
Your life means nothing to me. We're bringing you for protection.
一旦你不遵守命令 我就结果了你. 明白吗?
You cross me once and your life ends. Understand?
好. 那么 高敦和唐娜 上车.
Good. So Gordon and Donna. Hop on in.
弗兰克 你认识艾伦.葛瑞勒吧.
Frank you know Alan Gryder.
那么 我们开始吧.
So let's have it.
几个月前 我们得到消息 一个叫艾迪.格日勒的毒贩正在崛起.
A few months ago we got word a dealer named Eddie Grillo was moving up.
他有渠道能一个月提供100公斤毒品.
He got a connection that could supply 1 00 keys a month.
- 怎么得到这个消息的? - 通过一个电♥话♥录音.
- How did we get this information? - On a phone tap.
知道谁杀了他吗?
Do we know who killed him?
雷蒙.莱姆拜克 爱蒂.蔓柔 -
Raymond Lembecke Addy Monroe -
寇德斯.弗莱雷 和 马尔寇斯.温斯.我们在监视录象带上发现了他们.
Curtis Freeley and Marcus Weans. We got them on this surveillance tape.
- 有他们的记录吗? - 雷蒙八个月前出狱.
- What have the police got on them? - Raymond got out eight months ago.
- 他因藏♥毒♥被判了两年. - 藏了多少?
- He did two years on possession. - How much?
- 一公斤. - 对一个混混来说 那可是个大数目.
- A key. - That's a lot for a small-timer.
毒品是葛瑞勒的. 莱姆拜克没有供出他.
It was Grillo's. Lembecke wouldn't roll over on him.
葛瑞勒在仓库里给他找了个工作. 我猜莱姆拜克认为葛瑞勒欠他的.
Grillo gave him a job in the warehouse. My guess is Lembecke felt he was owed.
葛瑞勒却不慷慨 所以他自己动手了. 那个女的呢?
Grillo wasn't giving so he took.
爱蒂.蔓柔是莱姆拜克的女友. 她不重要.
Addy Monroe is Lembecke's girlfriend. She has no priors.
寇德斯坏透了.
Curtis Freeley is as bad as they come.
他坐过两次牢 因为藏♥毒♥和故意伤害.
He's been in the joint twice. For possession and assault with intent.
在狱里 他是莱姆拜克的左膀右臂.
When he was inside he was Lembecke's muscle.
他一直在监狱里进进出出. 他的记录太多了.
He's been in and out his whole life. His record is extensive.
- 温斯呢? - 他是我们的大♥麻♥烦.
- And Weans? - That's where we've got a problem.
马尔寇斯是我们中的一员.
Marcus Weans is one of ours.
马尔寇斯 我们得走了!
Marcus we've got to go!
快点 马尔寇斯 我们得走了!
Come on Marcus we've got to go!
- 你在干什么? - 我不能撒泡尿吗?
- What are you doing? - Can't a brother take a piss?
- 我能问问你们从哪儿来吗? - 不 你不能.
- May I ask what you're running from? - No you may not.
- 和毒品有关 对吗? - 听着 照我们的吩咐去做 你会没事的.
- It's got to do with drugs right? - Look just do what you're told.
他们想做的就是把它卖♥♥了 然后消失.
All they want to do is sell it and disappear.
- 他们? - 我说的是"我们".
- "They"? - I said "we".
- 不 你说的是"他们". - 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴.
- No you said "they". - Shut the fuck up.
知道吗? 往回转.
You know what? Turn around.
- 高速公路就在前面. - 高敦 我知道高速公路在哪儿.
- The highway is up here. - Gordon I know where the highway is.
你在干吗 爱蒂?
What are you doing Addy?
我觉得我们这是个糟糕的决定. 高速公路上现在肯定全是条子.
I figure we got a bad jump on this one. The highway is crawling with cops.
我们还需要什么呢? 这儿应有尽有.
What do we need to run for? We have everything right here.
为什么我们不去山里 凉快一个晚上 休息
Why don't we head up into the hills chill out for the night rest
让热度冷下来.
Let the heat die down.
听起来不错.
Sounds good.
嘿 高敦!
Hey Gordon!
转回去.
Turn around.
雷 我知道你和寇德斯很铁 但是你得管管他.
Ray I knowyou and Curtis are tight but you have got to cut him loose now.
- 什么? - 他不受控制了.
- What? - He's out of control.
- 如果我离开寇德斯 他会死的. - 我们其中的一个会死的.
- If I left Curtis he'd be dead. - One of us is going to end up dead.
- 别那样说. 这可不是个好命运. - 我是认真的 雷.
- Don't talk like that. It's bad karma. - I'm serious Ray.
我们得度过未来的几天. 在维哥卖♥♥完货后 就分道扬镖.
We have to get past the next few days. After Vago it'll be clear sailing.
别担心寇德斯. 我会处理好的.
Don't worry about Curtis. I can handle him.
- 如果我出了什么事呢? - 我不愿意考虑那些事.
- What if something happened to me? - I don't want to think about that.
不 告诉我你会怎样?
No what would you do?
如果你出了事 我也不想活了.
If something happened to you I wouldn't want to be alive.
- 真的? - 是真的.
- Really? - Yes really.
过来 拥抱一下.
Now come here. Give me a hug.
高敦?
Gordon?
- 我们该怎么办呢? - 我不知道. 我们会没事的.
- What are we going to do? - I don't know. We're going to be okay.
你怎么能这么说? 那些人都是疯子.
How can you say that? These people are crazy.
可能他们也很害怕.
They're probably scared too.
- 他们会杀了我们的. - 我们还不知道.
- They're going to kill us. - We don't know that.
他们现在还没有杀我们 对吗?
They haven't killed us yet right?
这只是因为他们需要我们.
That's only because they need us.
当他们不需要我们时 会发生什么事呢?
What's going to happen when they don't need us any more?
也许他们会让我们走.
They'll probably let us go.
这儿有几个分类.
Here are your categories.
"旧遗嘱" 后面是 "颜色"
"The Old Testament" followed by "Colours".
"科学". "流行音乐".
"Science". "Pop music".
"国家首都". "外语词汇和短语".
"State capitals". "Foreign words and phrases".
科学问题 一题100分 开始.
Science for 100 please.
他发明了三种运动定律.
He outlined his three laws of motion in Principia Mathematica.
- 是加利略? - 是牛顿.
- Who is Galileo? - Sir lsaac Newton.
是牛顿? 国家首都 500分.
Who is Sir Isaac Newton? State capitals for 500.
- 这些麦 谷是些什么玩意儿? - 是谷类食品.
- What's all this oat and bran shit? - It's cereal.
没有可可粉 水果 只有谷类食品. 这些屁玩意儿都是喂马的!
No Cocoa Puffs and Fruit Loops that's cereal. This shit is for horses!
- 你怎么搞这么多噪音出来? - 对不起 吵醒你了.
- Why do you have to make so much noise? - Sorry I woke you up.
但是我们得改善一下这儿的伙食.
But we've got to do something about the food situation here.
- 我不能只吃麦片和熏火腿. - 我们停一下买♥♥点东西.
- I can't live on oats and prosciutto. - We're going to stop for supplies.
"在第31章里 国王拿到了他的剑 -
"ln I Samuel chapter 31 this king falls upon his own sword -
- 所以大卫能成为国王. "
- so David can become king. "
你认为怎样 高敦? 是希律王?
What do you say? Who's Herod?
- 希律王? 我想是大卫. - 我不这么认为. 沙尔怎么样?
- I'll go with that. - I don't think so. How about Saul?
- 是沙尔? - 沙尔 正确.
- Who is Saul? - That's right.
- 这给人印象深刻 雷蒙. - 谢谢 高敦.
- That's impressive Raymond. - Thanks Gordon.
电影精选列表