好吧 我马上就回去.
I'll be back in a minute.
- 我要睡了. - 我也是.
- I'm going to bed. - Me too.
- 晚安 雷. - 做个好梦.
- Good night Ray. - Sweet dreams.
我想再来一瓶啤酒 马尔寇斯 你呢?
I'm going to get another beer. Marcus you want a beer?
好的 给我拿一瓶.
Yeah just get me one.
- 高敦? - 好.
- Gordo? - Fine.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么? 你以为这很酷?
What the fuck are you doing? You think this is cool?
不是.
No.
- 为什么你拍每个人的马屁? - 我没有.
- Why are you kissing everybody's ass? - I'm not.
象你这样的人怎么看这种生活 -
People like you look at this life -
你认为这样很有权 因为能说"去你♥妈♥的♥".
and you think it's got a power because it says "fuck you".
你的世界和他们的世界之间 有一条看不见的线 高敦.
There's an invisible line between this world and yours Gordon.
你看不见它 除非你越过它.
But you can't see that until you cross over that line.
一旦你越过它 -
And once you do -
- 就不能再回头了.
- there's no turning back.
对不起 朋友.
Sorry man.
喂 小子 我带这对夫妇去散会儿步.
Yo dog. I'm going to take this couple for a walk.
我才不管呢. 我要去撒泡尿.
I don't give a shit. I'm going to go take a piss.
跟我来.
Come with me.
闭嘴 只管跟着我.
Just shut up and come with me.
吻一个.
Give me a kiss.
就这么多.
That's all I get.
我们没给你任何麻烦. 为什么你要把我们带出来?
We're not giving you any trouble. Why are you taking us out here?
闭嘴 听我说. 照我说的做.
Shut the fuck up and listen to me. Do everything I tell you to do.
- 我们不应该和其他人在一起吗? - 闭嘴!
- Shouldn't we be with the others? - Shut up!
我们在这儿!
We're over here!
你们他妈的在这儿干吗?
What the fuck are you doing out here?
休息一下. 这是个休息的地方 不是吗?
Getting some rest. It's a fucking rest stop isn't it?
我们得走了. 高敦 唐娜. 就现在!
We've got to go. Gordon Donna now!
我们走吧 亲爱的.
Let's go honey.
我想我们找到了一辆新车.
I think we found ourselves a new ride.
- 好车. - 谢谢.
- Nice car. - Thanks.
车钥匙给我! 趴下!
Give me the keys! Get down!
- 我们没必要杀他. - 说谁呢?
- We don't need to kill him. - Says who?
这不是我们要做的事.
This isn't what we're about.
- 他会告诉条子的. - 把他绑起来 塞到房♥车里去.
- He's going to tell the cops. - Tie him up and put him in the RV.
你们都想做不杀人的坏蛋.
You want to be bad guys but not kill anybody.
你们最好再想想你们的承诺.
You'd better re-examine your commitment.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴! 别再杀人了!
Shut the fuck up! No more killing!
把他塞到房♥车里去!
Put him in the RV!
拿去吧 都是你的了.
There you go. All yours.
- 这样做就对了. - 你良心发现了 马尔寇斯?
- It's the right thing to do. - You getting a conscience Marcus?
你也有良心. 只不过你不愿意承认.
You've got one too. You just don't want to admit it.
把他塞到房♥车里去.
Just get him in the RV.
警♥察♥在一个休息站发现了那辆房♥车.
Police found the motor home at a rest stop.
他们抢了一个家伙的越野车.
They took some guy's suburban.
- 他能指认他们吗? - 可以.
- Did he identify them as our guys? - Yes.
我们去那儿.
Let's get down there.
嘿 高敦. 老实一点 我就教你持枪抢劫的要领.
Hey Gordo. Behave and I'll teach you the finer points of armed robbery.
你没有感受过在说"把你所有的都给我"时 你所具有的强大的力量.
You'll never feel power like saying: "Give me everything you've got!"
- 那儿有个条子. - 妈的.
- We've got a cop. - Shit.
- 快 雷! 快! - 闭嘴! 闭嘴!
- Come on Ray! Move! - Shut up! Just shut up!
- 冷静. - 别叫我冷静!
- Just be cool. - Don't tell me to be cool!
323号♥通报. 密♥码♥33.
Dispatch 323. Code 33.
疑犯车辆: 红白越野车.
Suspect vehicle: red and white suburban.
- 他想干什么? - 寇德斯 冷静.
- What's he doing? - Curtis be cool.
- 试试甩掉他. - 靠边停车!
- Try to lose him. - Pull over!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥.
Son of a bitch.
你到底要干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
快! 快!
Come on! Move!
小心!
Watch out!
妈的!
Shit!
402 我正在追捕. 他们朝你的方向去了.
402 I'm in pursuit. They're coming right at you.
- 进去! - 什么事?
- Get in the room! - What's going on?
打晕他!
Knock him out!
快 雷. 快点.
Come on Ray. Hurry up.
高敦 你开车.
Gordon you drive.
快点. 上车 唐娜.
Come on. Get in there Donna.
趴下! 快低头!
Get down! Duck!
走! 走!
Go! Go!
401号♥车 你看见他们了吗?
Car 401 do you see them?
妈的!
Shit!
你确定把寇德斯带到维哥是个好主意吗?
Are you sure taking Curtis into Vago's is a good idea?
是的 为什么?
Yeah why?
你怎么知道寇德斯见到他时不会杀他?
How do you know he won't kill him the second he sees him?
寇德斯听我的话.
Curtis does what I tell him to do.
那人杀了寇德斯最好的朋友 要寇德斯不杀他可不容易.
Asking Curtis not to kill the guy that killed his best friend is asking a lot.
只要寇德斯没笨到想干掉唐尼.维哥.
Not even Curtis is dumb enough to throw down on Tony Vago.
寇德斯没法再笨了 雷.
Curtis takes the cake on dumb Ray.
拿去吧.
Here you go.
谢谢.
Thanks a lot.
- 你会冷静的 寇德斯 对吗? - 我会冷静的.
- You're going to be cool right? - I'm going to be cool.
我留在这儿看着这两人会好一点.
It might be better if I stayed here and watched these two.
爱蒂就够了.
Addy'll be fine.
- 你害怕了 马尔寇斯? - 是的! 那些家伙很坏.
- You afraid? - Damn right! These are bad people.
- 我可不害怕. - 你太蠢了 不知道害怕.
- I'm not afraid. - You're too stupid to be scared.
没理由要害怕. 我们处理掉毒品
No reason to be scared. We'll move the weight.
就出来.
We'll get out.
快点回来.
Hurry back.
有人告诉你很真聪明.
Your intelligence really shines.
全世界的条子都在找你们 你把他们带到我这儿来.
Every cop in the world is looking for you and you lead them to me.
这太好了. 很明显 你不尊敬我.
That is brilliant. Obviously there's no respect.
但是你们这种人本来就不知道 什么是尊敬 是不是?
But your types wouldn't know anything about respect would you?
尊敬是文明和工作关系的基础.
Respect is the foundation of civilization and working relationships.
我们没有冒犯之意 唐尼 但是你有点激动.
No offence Tony but you're getting a little carried away.
尊敬把我们分成黑鬼和美籍西班牙人.
Respect is what separates us from the niggers and the spics.
我第一次遇到你时 你有头脑有关系.
When I first met you you had intelligence and connections.
你很有潜力. 那么现在你怎样呢?
You had potential. So what do you do?
你跟这个二流的 持枪抢劫犯混在一起.
You get mixed up with this second-rate stick-up man.
唐尼 我们是来做交易的.
Tony we just came to do a deal.
你要卖♥♥什么?
What are you selling?
你看 伙计
Look man
好了 唐尼.
Come on Tony.
这要很长时间.
It's taking them a long time.
- 你认为我很蠢吗? - 我不知道你在想什么 唐尼.
- How stupid do you think I am? - I don't know what you're thinking.
- 我们只是来这儿做个交易. - 交易?!
- We just came here to do a deal. - Deal?!
我有30公斤的一等品. 市值超过100万.
I've got thirty keys of primo stuff. Over a million in street value.
你可以半价得到它.
You can have it for half.
- 你怎么认识我的? - 通过艾迪.格日勒.
- How do you know me? - I met you through Eddie Grillo.
- 正确. 我怎么认识他的? - 你们做生意.
- Correct. And how did I know him? - You guys did business.
- 正确. 做什么生意? - 你从他那儿买♥♥货.
- Correct. What kind of business? - You bought from him.
错!
Incorrect!
艾迪.格日勒为我工作!
Eddie Grillo worked for me!
这些毒品是我的! 你认为我会付钱给你吗?
These drugs belong to me! Do you think I'm going to pay you?
你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 你认为你能走到这儿 来偷我的东西吗?!
Do you think you could come in here you son of a bitch and rip me off?!
- 不 我不知道它是你的. - 天哪.
- No. I didn't know it was yours. - Jesus Christ.
你知不知道并不重要! 重要的是事情是怎样的!
It doesn't matter what you knew! What matters is how it looks!
事情是你偷我的东西!
And it looks like you stole from me!
能让我说一下吗?
Can you give me a break here?
- 求你 唐尼. - 对不起 孩子.
- Please Tony. - Sorry kid.
如果我们知道它是你的 我们决不会拿的.
We would never have taken this shit if we'd known it was yours.
东西全在这儿.
We've got all of it right here.
我们不会拿你的货的.
We'd never have taken these drugs from you.
东西全在这儿.
We've got everything right here.
我不愿意这样死.
I can't die like this.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
这是1万 1万5千. 其余的呢? 其余的在哪儿?
This is 10 15 grand. Where's the rest? Where's the rest?
是我不懂礼貌吗 唐尼? 其他的他妈的在哪儿 唐尼?
Was I disrespectful Tony? Where the fuck is the rest Tony?
- 其他的在哪儿? - 他在撒谎!
- Where's the rest? - He's fucking lying!
- 我们他妈的快走吧. - 寇.帝普是我最好的朋友 傻瓜.
- Let's get the fuck out of here. - Cue Tip was my best friend fucker.
电影精选列表