别担心,伙计!我们会把你救出来的!
Don't worry about it, man! We're gonna get you outta there!
看看他放在地板上的腰包。
Check his fanny pack down on the floor.
看看他有没有枪。
See if he's got a gun.
我说了我没被绑着。
I told you I ain't strapped.
闭嘴。
Shut up.
什么吗?
Anything?
唐,这家伙是个瘾君子。
Don, this guy's some kind of dope addict.
数据!
Figures!
好了,把我包里的绳子剪两根六英尺长。来吧,那就动起来吧。
All right, cut me two six-foot lengths of that rope in my bag. Come on, move.
来吧。
Come on.
威基,你下去,用萨文的电♥话♥。
Wickey, go down there, use Savon's phone.
打电♥话♥给卢瑟,穆恩和戴维斯叫他们马上过来。
Call up Luther, Moon and Davis and tell 'em to get their ass over here right now.
-没问题。-也给雷蒙德打个电♥话♥。
- You got it. - Yo, also call up Raymond.
告诉他我需要他的重型火炮。
Tell him I need some of that heavy artillery he's got.
雷蒙德?你确定要让他参与吗?
RaymondYou sure you want him in on this?
是啊,该死的!别再跟我胡扯了。
Yeah, goddamn it! Don't give me no more fuckin' shit.
把摄像机从我面前拿开。
Get that goddamn camera outta my face.
-冯,把手♥机♥给我。——为了什么?
- Von, give me your phone. - For what?
k。j。要雷蒙德来。
K.J. Wants Raymond here.
终于有枪来了。
Finally got some guns comin' up here.
狗屎的做法很忙。
Shit's gettin' hectic.
我想他们是警♥察♥吧,伙计?
Figure they're the police up there, man?
我他妈的不知道。
Ain't got no fuckin' idea.
你好,雷蒙德?
Hello, Raymond?
你叫拉吉?
Your name is Lucky?
我不是在跟你说话。我什么都不会告诉你。
I ain't talkin' to you. I ain't tellin' you shit.
好吧。文斯。
Fine. Vince.
你看到外面有多少人?
How many did you see out there?
五个把他的胳膊绑在门上。
Five. Tie his arm to that door.
会有更多的因为我哥哥詹姆斯在下面,傻瓜,他是这里的国王。
There's gonna be more than that 'cause my big brother James down there, fool, he's a king around here.
-他会散播消息的-你哥哥?
- He'll spread the word. - Your big brother?
这是正确的。让我告诉你们这些白人小子。
That's right. Let me tell you white boys somethin'.
你不放我走,他就会把你们的屁♥股♥炸了。
You don't let me go, he's gonna fry your motherfuckin' asses.
我以为你不说话了。
I thought you weren't talkin'.
嗨,詹姆斯!
Hey, James!
我们把你弟弟绑在这扇门上!
We got your kid brother tied spread-eagle against this door!
也就是说任何人朝门开枪,都会杀了他。
That means anybody shoots at the door, they're gonna kill him.
如果有人想打破它,他们就会把他的胳膊扯下来。明白了吗?
Anybody tries to break it down, they're gonna rip his arms outta their sockets. Got that?
我听说丫。
I hear ya.
别在里面做傻事就行。
Just don't do anything stupid in there.
你得告诉我们,布拉德利,还有别的出路吗?
You gotta tell us, Bradlee, is there another way outta here?
我什么都不用告诉你。
I don't gotta tell you shit.
该死的。
Goddamn it.
唐,这些栅栏很坚固。
Don, these bars are pretty solid.
嗨,文斯!在这里!
Hey, Vince! Over here!
文斯,那边的t台通向另一栋楼。
Vince, that catwalk there goes out to another building.
如果我们能走到那里,那里面一定还有一个楼梯。
If we can get to it, there must be another stairway in there.
我们可以到卡车那里去。
We can get to the truck.
克莱图斯,到上面去。保持安全。
Yo, Cletus, go on top. Keep it secure.
我想把他们关起来。去,男人。
I wanna keep 'em boxed in. Go, man.
来吧,走。
Come on, go.
小心。
Careful.
好的。
Okay.
哟,幸运!你们对吧?-是啊,伙计,我没事
- Yo, Lucky! Y'all right- Yeah, man, I'm all right.
狗屎!
Shit!
他妈的这一计划。
Fuck that plan.
那些混♥蛋♥还活着吗?
Them motherfuckers still alive in there?
是啊!
Yeah!
-你里面有几个人?-有三个,但其中一个打平了-他现在不能说话——哟,老兄。听着,男人。
- How many in there with ya- There's three, but one of 'em was tied- - He can't talk right now! - Yo, man. Listen, man.
我们不想惹麻烦。我们只想要回我弟弟。
We don't want no trouble. We just want my brother back.
让他出去吧。你为什么不出来呢?
Just let him out. Why don't you come out?
我们可以讨论一下。
We could discuss this.
你只要叫警♥察♥来就行了。我们会和他们讨论的!
You just bring the cops. We'll discuss it with them!
他们是毒贩。他们刚把一个人从屋顶扔了下去。
They're drug dealers. They just threw a guy off the roof.
他们不会报♥警♥的。
They ain't gonna call the cops.
老兄,没必要。
Yo, man, that ain't necessary.
我们只想要回我弟弟,伙计。
All we want is my brother back, man.
-我们只想要幸运,伙计!-给我找块抹布。
- All we want is Lucky, man! - Find me a rag.
你听说过他。只要你抓到我,他们就会像胶水一样粘在你屁♥股♥上。
You heard him. As long as you got me, they're gonna be on your asses like glue.
他们已经把这里包围了,我的兄弟们会带着更多的火炮和士兵来。
They already got the place surrounded, and my brothers will be here with more artillery, soldiers.
是吗?只要我们抓到你,他们就不会朝我们开枪,对吧?
YeahAs long as we got you, they ain't gonna be shootin' at us, are they?
我什么都不怕。你知道为什么吗?
I ain't scared of shit. You know why?
我经历过三次飞车袭击,却从未被击中过。
I've been through three drive-bys, and I ain't never been hit.
子弹只会从我身边穿过。这就是为什么他们叫我幸运。
Bullets just go around me. That's why they call me Lucky.
幸运!草泥马。
Lucky! Motherfucker.
听着,他们只想要那个孩子。
Look, all they want is the kid.
现在他们知道我们有枪了。也许我们放他走,他们就会撤退!
Now, they know we got a gun. Maybe if we let him go, they'll back off!
该死的,文斯。他们想让我们死。
Damn it, Vince. They want us dead.
我们的见证人。只要他还活着,我们就有机会。
We're witnesses. As long as he's alive, we got a chance.
如果我们放他走,他们肯定会杀了我们。
If we let him go, they're gonna kill us for sure.
你们也该来了。
It's about time you guys got here.
所以,有什么事吗?你有问题吗?
So, what's upYou got a problem?
是的,我们有麻烦了。
Yeah, we got a problem.
-妈的,再来三个。-一共八个
- Shit, three more. - Makes eight of 'em.
不,我们就完蛋了。
We're screwed, Don.
k。j。老兄,怎么了?
Hey, yo, K.J., man, what's up?
三个白人混♥蛋♥把我弟弟抓进去了。
Three white motherfuckers got my kid brother in there.
三个?我只看到两个。
ThreeI didn't see but two.
幸运仔说有三个。
Lucky said there was three.
-你抓到雷蒙德了吗?-是啊,他会来的
- You get Raymond- Yeah, man, he'll be here.
白狗娘吗?在这里吗?
White motherfuckersDown here?
他们是谁,那个男人?
Who are they, the man?
地狱,没有。他们只是让我找警♥察♥。
Hell, no. They just asked me for cops.
如果他们想要警♥察♥,就不能当警♥察♥。
If they want cops, they can't be cops.
该死的!
Damn it!
大便。
Shit.
让我试试那个哈利根。
Let me try that Halligan.
来吧。我们开始吧。
Come on. Here we go.
好吧。
All right.
你笨蛋!
You fucker!
大便,另一个。
Shit, another one.
看起来像个他妈的皮条客。
Looks like some fuckin' pimp.
威基,这是雷蒙德。你要我把车停在哪里?
Yo, Wickey, this is Raymond. Where do you want me to park?
你觉得这是怎么回事?
What do you think's goin' on?
都不会好。
Nothin' good.
我想我终于知道你们要怎么离开这里了。
I think I finally figured out how you boys are gonna get a chance to get outta here.
尸袋!
Body bags!
哦,狗屎。在后备箱里的女人。该死的!
Oh, shit. Pussy in the trunk. Damn!
雷蒙德是有本事的。
Raymond is good for somethin'.
好的。这玩意能在300码外打爆一只老鼠的屁♥股♥。
All right. This shit here takes out a rat's ass at 300 yards.
妈的,我要这个。我是陆军的神枪手。
Shit, I'll take that. I was a sharpshooter in the Army.
你确定吗?你看起来不像神枪手。
You're sureYou don't look like no sharpshooter.
我不是shittin”。我是公♥司♥里最好的。
I ain't shittin'. I was the best in my company.
缓解回来,娘。这是我的。
Ease back, motherfuckers. This is mine.
你知道我在说什么吗?
You know what I'm sayin'?
去吧,威基,冲进去。
Go, Wickey, dive in there.
我不需要什么大枪。
I don't need no big-ass gun.
把我的西装弄脏了。这个就行了。
Mess up my suit. This right here will do me just fine.
哦,不!
Oh, no!
好了,好了,领队先生。
All right, all right, Mr. Leader Man.
-你有什么计划?-过来这边。
- What's your plan- Come on over here.
那些乡巴佬冲着警♥察♥哭,对吧?
Them country motherfuckers was cryin' about the police, right?
他们想要警♥察♥吗?给警♥察♥。
They want copsGive 'em cops.
是的。
Yeah.
-你好,朋友警官。-你好吗?
- Hello, Officer Friend. - How are you?
等等,等等。持有它。
Hold it, hold it. Hold it.
这对我们没有任何帮助。
This ain't gettin' us anywhere.
这地方太他妈安全了。
This place is too goddamn secure.
至少好消息是,他们也进不去。
At least the good news is, they can't get in either.
也就是说我们只能坐以待毙,等警♥察♥来。
That means we just sit tight and wait 'til the cops show up.
电影精选列表