Jealous, ignore them.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
收集情报
Gathering intel.
好主意
Good idea.
有什么能帮你们的吗
Can I help you boys?
我们想检查你们的金库
We'd like to inspect your vault.
是很重要的事 先生
It's very important, Sir.
我恐怕不能让你们检查
I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
好吧
Okay.
那我们只能回家了 对吧 蒂米
Then we'll just be heading home. Right, Timmy?
-否 -你们介意摘掉面具吗
- Negative. - Would you mind removing your masks?
-为什么 -是银行规定 不能带面具
- Why? - Bank policy. No masks.
我们要看见每个人的脸
We need to see everyone's face.
我们被监控了
We're being watched.
当然啦
Of course we are!
我们在银行里
We're in a bank.
还戴着击剑面具
And we're wearing fencing masks.
就是那时 我想通了
That's when it hit me...
那是个陷阱
it was a trap.
我们被包围了
We were surrounded.
但是谁给他们通风报信的呢
But who tipped them off?
当然了 这是家务事
Of course, it was a family affair.
-哦不 -你必须立刻摘下面具
- Oh, no. - You need to remove those masks, now.
蒂米 我们得摘下面具
Timmy, we need to remove our masks.
-不行 准备好 -准备什么
- Never. Get ready. - Get ready for what?
佯攻
The diversion.
-是塑料的 -是啊 更安全
- Plastic? - Yeah, it's safer.
有埋伏 快跑
It's an ambush, run!
-站住 -你为什么要这么做
- Hey, stop! - Why did you do that?
-等会儿再谢我 -我不能呼吸了
- Thank me later. - I can't breathe.
-别脱面具 -我快被闷死了
- Keep your mask on. - I'm suffocating!
熊爸 熊爸
Papa Bear! Papa Bear!
熊爸 我们需要后援
Papa Bear! Need backup.
我再说一遍 我们需要后援
Repeat, need backup.
辅♥导♥员在哪里
辅♥导♥员
詹金斯老师
好了 蒂米
Okay, Timmy.
机密文件 窃听器 装甲桌
Classified information, bugs, armor-plated desks.
我必须问你
I have to ask.
你是间谍吗
Are you a spy?
-否 -别担心
- Negative. - Don't worry.
我这地方清理过窃听器 我们可能安心谈话
I had the place swept for bugs. We can talk freely.
我是侦探
I'm a detective.
是了 那就说得通了
Yes, that makes sense.
那你的事务遇到了麻烦吗
So, you're having trouble with your agency.
-是 -怎么说
- Affirmative. - How so?
有人企图蓄意破坏
Someone is attempting to sabotage it.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who?
我不能和你讨论这个
I can't discuss it with you.
还在调查中
Ongoing investigation.
但我的事务所要成功有点悬了
But the success of my agency is at stake.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你心目中的成功是什么
What is your idea of success?
伟大
Greatness.
你和你妈妈聊过这些吗
Have you talked to your mom about any of this?
为什么不呢
Why not?
她在和本地执法部门合作
She's collaborating with local law enforcement.
妈妈 能给我张纸巾吗
Mother, can I have a tissue?
他是个基层人员 但很腐♥败♥
He's low level, but very corrupt.
还有 他残害兔子
Also he maims rabbits.
我知道现在可能不是最佳时机
Well, I know this is probably not the best time to ask but...
但我想问 我有可能雇佣你吗
is there any chance I could hire you?
什么案子
What's the case?
我希望你
I'd like you to do a little undercover work for me,
在克罗科斯先生的课上替我卧底
in Mr. Crocus's class.
你想要情报
You want intel.
对 我想要情报
Yeah, I want intel.
要多深入
How in depth?
我们就从他给你布置的家庭作业开始
Let's start with the homework he's assigning you.
我想看看 确保是越来越好的
I want to see it, make sure it's on the up and up.
-完成的家庭作业 -对 完成的
- Completed homework? - Yes, completed.
那得加价
That will definitely cost more.
卡弗雷特小学
猫头鹰之家
好了各位 坐好
All right, people. Lock it down.
不读书 就去死
坐好
Lock it down!
报名加入
我们要计划一个集♥会♥ 要提高意识
Hey, we've got a rally to plan, and awareness to raise.
现在 谁来当驯养宠物
Now, who are my domesticated animals?
举手
Raise your hands.
很好 谁来当野生动物
Good. Who are my wild animals?
好了 所有人都举过手了吗
All right, is that everyone?
你说
Yes, you.
我不知道这到底是什么组
I don't know what group this is exactly,
但我想向
but I'd like to do a tribute
我们班的仓鼠哈米致哀
to Hammy Ham, our class hamster.
他死了
He's dead...
自然死亡
of natural causes.
我喜欢 很体贴 莫莉 记一下
I like it. Very thoughtful. Molly, take a note.
记好了
Copy.
蒂米 你进哪个组
Timmy, what group are you in?
我不进组
I'm in no group.
你必须进一个组
You have to be in a group.
-不 我不要 -你必须要
- No, I don't. - Yes, you do.
如果他在抗♥议♥就不用了
Not if he's protesting.
他在抗♥议♥什么
What is he protesting?
可能是反熊政策
Probably the anti-bear policy.
还有反熊这种政策吗
There's an anti-bear policy?
当然啊 我也听说过
Absolutely, I've heard about it, too.
-听谁说的 -蒂米
- From who? - Timmy.
好吧
Okay.
蒂米 你能给大家说说反熊政策吗
Timmy, can you tell us about the anti-bear policy?
蒂米
Timmy?
听着 如果你对某事有强烈情绪
Listen, if you feel strongly
你应该大声说出来
about something, you have to speak out.
对吧 你觉得我为什么会在这儿
Right? Why do you think I'm here?
因为我喜欢你吗
Because I like you?
不 当然不是
No. Definitely not.
因为我想教你们
It's because I want to teach you guys
对世界做贡献
to make an impact on the world.
如果你们不这么做
Because if you don't,
我们就一起完蛋 懂了吗
we are collectively screwed. You got it?
蒂米
Timmy.
来吧
Come on.
小子 你得给我点反应
Buddy, you gotta give me something.
是
Affirmative.
好吧 我接受
All right, I'll take it.
好了各位 站起来
All right, people, let's get up.
我们开始工作了 有很多活要干
Let's get to work! Got a lot to do.
快点 坐到桌前
Come on, get to your tables.
我们有两周的时间准备集♥会♥
We've got two weeks to get this rally together,
时间不多
that's not a lot of time.
但这是个非常保守的说法
But that was a profound understatement.
时间飞速流逝
Time was running out.
今晚我必须把废咧战车从银行里解救出来
I had to liberate the Failure Mobile from the bank, tonight.
这意味着
And that meant sending my bear,
要派我那经常不靠谱的熊去
who was often unreliable.
我告诉他不要去光线好的地方
I told him to avoid well-lit places.
他不听
He did not listen.
我建议他避开所有明显的入口
I advised him to steer clear of any obvious entrance.
清洁服务
他不听
He did not listen.
我劝他不要分心
电影精选列表