-房♥子附件可能布满了绊线 -有道理
- The property is probably loaded with trip wires. - Yeah.
快趴下
Down!
-他们有武器 -我觉得那只是水枪
- They're armed. - I think they're just squirt guns.
没错 但里面可能装满了腐蚀性酸
Correct, she's probably squirting a corrosive acid.
不可能 他们还在大笑呢
No way, they're laughing.
有些酸会腐蚀你的皮肤并让你发笑
Some acids burn your skin and make you laugh.
罗洛 蒂米 你们好啊
Hi, Rollo. Hi, Timmy.
你好 科里娜
Hi, Corrina.
你好
Hello.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
没干什么
Just standing.
就在人行道上傻站着
On this public sidewalk.
我爸爸回来了 再见了
That's my dad. Bye, you guys.
天啊 瞧瞧那辆车
Whoa! Look at that car.
酷毙了
It's so cool.
-指不定哪偷来的 -不可能 她们家超有钱
- It's probably stolen. - No way, they're rich.
他爸爸有一座银行
Her dad owns a bank.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yeah.
他在职业介绍日上给全班讲了 你不记得了
He talked to our class on Career Day. Remember?
我故意没听
I purposely did not listen.
他真的说了 而且他人也很好
Well, he did. And he is very nice.
他送了我们所有人免费的钢笔
He gave us all free pens.
-他很受大家欢迎 -我们走吧
- Everybody really liked him. - Let's go.
-你怎么了 -我们被骗了
- What's wrong with you? - We've been duped.
-废咧战车不在这 -那在哪
- The Failure Mobile isn't here. - So, where is it?
如果你想保证财产的安全 你会把它放在哪
If you wanted to keep something safe, where would you keep it?
-我床垫底下 -大错特错 是银行
- Under my mattress. - Wrong. A bank.
我们不能闯入银行的
We can't break into a bank.
不然我们后半生就吃牢饭度日了
We'll go to prison for the rest of our lives.
报告 罗洛·托库斯 目前仍会出现紧张情绪
Rollo Tookus, still has nervous condition.
这世上有很多恐怖的地方我一生都不会想去
There are many horrific places where I wouldn't want to be.
河狸栖息的水坝
Menaced by beavers...
在马尔特诺马瀑布做木桶漂流
barreling down Multnomah Falls.
被迫参加裸体骑车活动
Forced to attend The World Naked Bike Ride...
并看见克罗科斯老师
and then see Mr. Crocus.
但这个地方 绝对位于榜首
But this place tops the list.
我的平衡车呢
Where's my Segway?
回答我 蒂米
Answer me, Timmy.
错已铸成
Mistakes were made.
蒂米
Timmy!
那是我仅有的比较体面的东西了 唯一一件
That was the one nice thing I had, the one nice thing!
我让你别碰它
I told you never to use it!
我从教堂赢回来的 我告诉过你我有多喜欢它
I won that thing at church, and I told you how much I liked it.
遇到这种紧急情况 我只得即兴发挥了
Facing a code red situation. I improvised.
我借给莫莉·莫斯金斯了
I lent it to Molly Moskins.
莫莉·莫斯金斯是谁
Uh, who's Molly Moskins?
我们班上一个女孩
A girl in my class.
她要用它去参加什么傻缺拉力赛
She needed it for her stupid rally.
蒂米 那不是你的东西 你不能随便借给别人
Timmy that was... that was not yours to lend.
那不能怪我 她闻起来像个橘子
It's not my fault. She smells like a tangerine.
你说谁 莫莉·莫斯金斯吗
Who does? Molly Moskins?
是
Affirmative.
蒂米 和你说了别碰我的平衡车了 对吧
Timmy, I told you never to touch my Segway, right?
很高兴你能慢慢融入校园
And... and... I'm glad that you're getting involved in school,
但你不能再这样了
but this kind of behavior has got to stop.
工作电♥话♥ 我得先去接一下
Okay, this is work. I have to take this.
只要拉力赛结束 我就要看到我的平衡车
I want my Segway back, the moment that rally is done.
还有我会给莫莉·莫斯金斯妈妈打电♥话♥的
And I'm calling Molly Moskins's mother.
最后一件事 别再到处乱跑了
And don't go anywhere.
如果她要给莫莉·莫斯金斯的妈妈打电♥话♥的话
If she was calling Molly Moskins's mother,
我必须先找到莫莉
I had to get to Molly first...
废柴万岁
和她达成
and make a deal.
肮脏的幕后交易
A seedy backroom deal.
要来点茶吗
Tea?
能直奔主题吗
Can we stick to business?
行
Okay.
所以你想让我妈跟你妈说
So, you want me to tell my mom to tell your mom,
我们用你的平衡车参加拉力赛去了
that we're using your Segway in the rally?
对
Correct.
为什么偏偏挑中了我
Why did you choose me?
我的事务所选定了你
My agency chose you.
经纪事务所吗
Talent agency?
-侦探事务所 -厉害
- Detective agency. - Oh!
你听说了那件钱包抢劫案吗 我新闻上看到的
Did you hear about the purse snatchings? I saw it on the news.
我处理更大的案子 我的天
I deal with bigger cases... Holy smokes!
那是我的猫 墨西哥卷先生
That's my cat, Senor Burrito.
它受过训练吗
Is it trained?
她喜欢你 大概是因为你奇怪而又神秘
She likes you. Probably because you're odd and mysterious.
在我受伤之前 快把它弄走
Get it off me, before I'm mauled.
墨西哥先生 走吧 走吧
Senor Burrito, vamonos, vamonos.
-真好玩儿 -这是公事
- Isn't this fun? - It's business.
我事务所的未来正处于危险中
The future of my agency is at stake.
好吧好吧 所以你想让我帮你打掩护
Okay, okay. So, you want me to be your cover.
是
Affirmative.
我的答案是 可以
Well, my answer is yes.
我随时可以帮你打掩护 蒂米
I will cover you anytime, Timmy.
专业点 莫莉
Be professional, Molly.
好的
Fine.
我会表现的专业点
I'll be professional.
如果你需要我帮忙
If you want my help,
你必须报名参加动物关注集♥会♥
you have to sign up for the Animal Awareness rally.
-否 -还有
- Negative. - And...
-你要帮我涂指甲油 -荒谬
- you have to paint my nails. - Absurd!
等我们完工了 我会帮你涂指甲油
And when we're done, I'm going to paint your nails.
我觉得你茶喝多了
I think you've had too much tea.
你想让我给你打掩护吗
You want me to be your cover, don't you?
现在你要的掩护也需要掩护呢
Well, right now your cover isn't feeling very cover-y.
敲诈分很多种 玫红色是其中之一
Blackmail comes in many shades. Including hot pink.
-你学习了吗 -否
- Did you study? - Negative.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
-银行的事你会帮我吗 -不可能
- Would you help me with the bank? - No way.
-办不了银行的事 就没有协议
No bank, no deal.
废咧
Failure...
不要说话
no talking.
我没有说话
I wasn't talking,
我就是张张嘴
I was mouthing.
也不要张嘴
No mouthing, either.
如果我妈发现我去了市中心
If my mom finds out I went downtown,
-我就死定了 -她不会发现的
- I'm dead. - She won't.
你刚刚说的
You just say that
因为你妈不知道你在哪儿
because your mom has no idea where you are.
她整天工作
She works all the time.
否 我这么说是因为这个任务是高度机密的
Negative. I say it because this mission is highly classified.
这是个糟糕的主意 我就知道
This is a bad idea. I just know it.
不要恐慌 我们有后援
Stop panicking. We have backup.
这里很复杂
It's a vast complex.
无数个入口和出口
Numerous points of ingress and egress.
这地方很大 这太疯狂了
It's huge. This is nuts.
你带了弹珠吗
Did you bring the marbles?
带了
Yes.
深海之美 海鲜
野生阿♥拉♥斯加三文鱼
这到底是干什么用的
What are these for anyway?
应急计划
Contingency plan.
我们带上面具
Let's put on the masks.
顺便说一下 这些是借来的
These are just on loan, by the way.
现在干什么
Now what?
跟着我
Follow me.
废咧战车一定在地下室
The Failure Mobile is undoubtedly in the vault.
大家都盯着我们
People are staring at us.
他们嫉妒 无视他们
电影精选列表