- Oh, we're dead. - Why?
蒂米根本不学习 他会让我们的成绩垫底的
Timmy doesn't study, he'll tank our grade.
我根本不在乎成绩 罗洛·托库斯
Grades are the least of my concerns, Rollo Tookus.
那你在乎什么 蒂米
What are your concerns, Timmy?
我不能和无名氏合作
I cannot collaborate with The Nameless One.
好吧 我不知道那到底是什么意思
Well, I don't know what that means exactly,
但我相信我们可以解决当下的难题
but I'm sure we can problem solve the situation.
莫莉·莫斯金斯 你有什么想和大家分享的吗
Molly Moskins, do you have something you'd like to share?
没 但蒂米有 我认为他应该让大家都听听
No, but Timmy does. And I think he should be heard.
好的
Oh, well,
如果有什么事困扰你 废咧先生 那无论如何
if something is troubling you, Mr. Failure, then by all means,
站起来和大家分享一下吧 站起来吧
stand up and share. Stand up.
说出来 废咧
Well, speak up, Failure.
我们都等着呢
We're all waiting.
-你能做到的 蒂米 -说点什么 蒂米
- You can do it, Timmy. - Say something, Timmy.
如我所料 现在坐下吧 废咧
As I expected. Now sit down, Failure.
但跟无名氏坐在一起是不可能的
But sitting with The Nameless One was not an option.
坐下
Sit down...
否则你去校长办公室
or go to the Principal's office.
所以 我不得不见机行事
So, I was forced to improvise.
你在做什么
What are you doing now?
坐下 但坐这边
Sitting down, but over here.
好吧 够了 出去 从我的课堂出去
All right. That's it. Get out. Get out of my class.
不许带课桌
Without the desk!
课间休息是我唯一能够
Recess is the only opportunity
为事务所部署全球战略计划的机会
I have to do global strategy planning for the agency.
所以 我坐在一个
So, I sit in the one spot
可以让我的商业合伙人参与的地方
that allows my business partner to participate.
一个没有其他人能听到
And where no one else can listen in
我们高度会议机密的地方
on our highly confidential meetings.
就像其他小孩们
Like the other kids...
或无名氏
or The Nameless One.
或俄♥国♥佬们
Or the Russians.
-我不会靠近护栏 -为什么不能
- I wouldn't approach the fence. - Why not?
为你自身安全着想
For your own safety.
随便你吧 怪胎
Whatever, weirdo.
别管他 他是在妒忌
Ignore him. Jealous.
你得在放学后单独去贡纳那里
You'll have to return to Gunnar's without me after school.
我会迟点
I'm going to be delayed.
到现在 据我估算
Now, by my estimation,
今年我们已经见了11次面
we've had 11 meetings so far this year,
但蒂米不管成绩还是行为都没有进步
and neither Timmy's grades nor his behavior are improving.
更糟糕的是 他好像并不在乎
And worse, he doesn't seem to care.
有时候看起来是不像 但蒂米其实很在乎
I know it may not seem like it sometimes, but Timmy does care.
他只是 他在乎的方式 与众不同
He just... he cares in a... a different way.
好吧 也许是这样吧
Hmm, well, be that as it may,
如果这种下去 我们恐怕要让他停课
if this keeps up, we're gonna have to suspend him.
不 不 那 那恐怕没有必要
No. No, that... that won't be necessary.
-他会变好 我保证 -废咧太太 要知道
- He... he'll do better. I promise. - Ms. Failure, as you know,
这是蒂米在卡弗雷特小学的最后一年了
this is Timmy's final year at Carverette.
他明年就该和班上其他同学
He's supposed to move on to middle school next year
一起上中学了
with the rest of his class.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
灵魂粉碎机 中学 学生运输
一 二 三 四 五 六
One, two, three, four, five, six...
不用说 这对你儿子而言会是一个重大转变
Needless to say, this will be a significant change for your son.
中学是一个大得多的地方
Middle school is a much bigger place.
它可能让人望而生畏
It can be quite intimidating.
班级会更大
The classes are larger.
六年级
师生比会很极端
The teacher student ratio is extreme.
并且学校作业也会大幅增加
And the amount of schoolwork will increase substantially.
统计学 计算机科学 西班牙语 代数 数学 英语 地理 美国历史 社会研究 化学
这将是一项异常繁重的工作
It will be an exceedingly heavy workload.
作业发放中心
重点是 废咧太太 我们已经
The point is, Ms. Failure, that we've made the mistake
放任你儿子太久了
of coddling your son for far too long.
当他上中学时 那该结束了 彻底结束
And when he gets to middle school, that's over. Finished.
他不能再活在自己的世界里了
He's going to have to stop living in his own world.
我明白 绝对明白
I understand, absolutely.
蒂米 告诉克罗科斯老师你错了
Timmy, tell Mr. Crocus that you're sorry.
具体是为什么呢
For what exactly?
为扰乱课堂
For disrupting the class.
我正在集中精力做测试 老妈
I'm trying to focus on my quiz, mother.
我的小组同学们都指望我呢
My quadrant is depending on me.
蒂米
Timmy!
错已铸成
Mistakes were made.
仓鼠哈米
我简直不敢相信
I can't believe this.
如果你被停课 我就完了 我认真的 蒂米
If you get suspended, I am screwed. I'm serious, Timmy.
我请不起保姆
I can't afford childcare,
我也负担不起全职照顾你
and I can't afford to stay home with you.
我们现在只能勉强付得起房♥租
We can barely pay our rent as it is.
你得帮我 伙计 明白吗 我认真的
You gotta help me out here, buddy, okay? I'm serious.
老妈很沮丧 但她大可不必
Mother was upset, but she didn't need to be.
解决方法显而易见
The solution was obvious.
五年级将是我接受正规教育的最后一年
Fifth grade would be the final year of my formal education.
好了 那你从贡纳的案子里找到了什么线索
Okay, so what leads did you dig up on the Gunnar case?
你什么意思 你一无所获
What do you mean? You accomplished nothing?
我们需要解决贡纳的案子
We need to crack the Gunnar
这样我们才能把办公室搬到市区
case so we can move our offices downtown.
蒂米 停下来 你在做什么
Timmy, stop. What are you doing?
不是我的错 心怀不满的雇员
Not my fault. Disgruntled employee.
好吧 停下来 我正在想方设法付掉一些账单
Well, stop. I'm trying to pay some bills.
你该上♥床♥睡觉了
And you need to get ready for bed.
拜托 从下面出来
Come out from under there, please.
那些账单都不是事 当我的事务所壮大后
These bills are nothing. When my agency expands...
我会付你现在工资的十倍
I will be able to pay you ten times your current salary.
你不用担心我的工资
You don't need to worry about my salary.
你要操心的只有你的学业
All you have to worry about is school.
-答应我你会更用功 -是
- Promise me you're going to try harder. - Affirmative.
有时你得学会道歉
You need to learn to say
比如今天这种场合 好吗
you're sorry sometimes, like today. Okay?
是
Affirmative.
是 是
Affirmative. Affirmative.
-这不太普通 -很好
- That's not normal. - Good.
普通人才做普通的事
Normal is for normal people.
别这样 不专业
Stop that. It's unprofessional.
再来一次
Do it again.
小心 附近有抢包贼
对一个侦探来说 时间就是金钱
For a detective, time equals money.
所以 我非常头疼
So, it's profoundly annoying
被迫去做一些琐事
when I'm forced to do such trivial things.
伟大事业
被迫去做一些琐事
when I'm forced to do such trivial things.
比如去接♥班♥级仓鼠
Like pick up the class hamster.
注意观察周围
Keep an eye on things.
你好 蒂米 你是来接仓鼠哈米的吗
Hi, Timmy. Are you here for Hammy Ham?
是
Affirmative.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
你确定他死了吗
You sure he's dead?
他三天没动弹了
He hasn't moved for three days.
备忘 疑似谋杀
Note to file, possible homicide.
-我需要一个鞋盒 -为啥 你要干嘛
- I'll need a shoe box. - Why? What are you going to do?
把尸体带去实验室
Take the body to the lab...
展开调查
open an investigation.
这很可能见报
This will probably hit the papers.
不是我的错 我 我喜欢小动物
It's not my fault. I... I love animals.
我还在动物关注月的筹备委员会里
I'm on the planning committee for Animal Awareness Month.
在这一切平息前你最好考虑退出
You should consider stepping down till this blows over.
然而很难平息了
Which it probably won't.
死者
熊爸 我带尸体出来了
Papa Bear, coming out with the body.
太不专业了
So unprofessional.
对于疑似谋杀来说
电影精选列表