I wish we had met at another time.
如果我们是在另一个时间认识的就好了
Andre Marek.
安德烈马芮克
Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
No.
没有
Arnaut?
艾诺?
Arnaut has dismounted, and he's with his sister.
艾诺已经下马了 和他妹妹在一起
Well done. In fast, kill Arnaut and out.
很好 迅速干掉艾诺然后撤离
And may God be with you.
愿上帝保佑你们
All right, I have to get inside La Roque and find my dad.
我要进入罗克去找我爸爸
You'll never make it through. I'll find a way.
你过不去的 会有办法的
There is no way. You'll get killed.
不可能 你会送命的
Oh, Jesus. Go, go.
天哪 走
I don't have a choice. Yes, you do.
我别无选择 不
There's another way.
你可以有其他选择
What, the tunnel? Yeah.
你是说地道吗? 是的
You never found it. You don't know it exists.
不可能找到的 连是否存在都不知道
There's always been a rumor. Yeah, but that's a rumor.
但一直有关于地道的传言 仅仅是传言而已
My dad's life is on the line. All of our lives are on the line.
我父亲的情况非常危险 我们都非常危险
Look, if that tunnel ever existed,
听着 如果确实有过地道
it's going to exist now, 1357.
那现在 1357年 它肯定存在
I know it's in that monastery. I know it.
我知道 是在修道院
I wanna save your father as much as you do.
我和你一样都很想救你父亲
You have to trust me. I know it's there.
你要相信我 真的在那儿
I know it.
我知道的
You've got to trust me.
你要相信我
Stay in line.
排好队
Move along. Keep the pace!
向前走 保持步伐!
Kill Arnaut!
杀死艾诺!
Claire!
克莱儿!
Claire! Claire!
克莱儿! 克莱儿!
Move along!
前进!
Come on, lads.
快点 小伙子们
That's Marek! Marek!
那是马芮克! 马芮克!
Marek! I'm OK.
马芮克! 我没事
It's Chris and Kate, Marek.
是克里斯和凯特 马芮克
What about Chris and Kate? They didn't make it.
是克里斯和凯特怎么样了? 他们没逃出来
They've killed them. What?
他们死了 什么?
Been a while, hasn't it, Frank?
好久不见啊 法兰克
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
I thought you were dead.
我还以为你已经死了
Right, that's why you sent Taub to assassinate me.
是啊 所以你派陶伯来刺杀我
Not to assassinate you, to bring you home.
不是刺杀 是带你回去
Right, just like you are. No, look... Listen.
没错 就和你一样 不 听着....听着
Listen to me, Will. I need your help. What's this?
听我说 威尔 我需要你帮忙 这是什么?
Look, it's not working anyway.
听着 它已经坏掉了
It says here you got less than one and a half hours left.
看来你们还要不到一个半小时的时间
It doesn't work. Bullshit.
它坏掉了 放屁
Look, you've got to believe me, it wasn't my fault, OK?
请相信我 不是我的错
I've got a family. Yeah?
我还有家人 是吗?
You've met my family. You got a family?
你见过的 你有家人?
You have a family. I've got a family.
你有家人 我有家人
So did I! No!
我也有! 不!
No! No! No!
不! 不! 不!
Oh, shit! Oh, my God!
哦 该死! 哦 天啊!
Last time I saw him,
我最后一次看见你的时候
he was running with his marker for an open space.
你正带着传导器逃向空旷地
I was on the ground, three arrows in me.
而我却躺在地上 身上插着三枝箭
I used to be William Decker, ITC employee number 273.
我以前叫威廉德克 ITC雇员号♥码273
Now...
现在
...I'm Sir William De Kere, Lord Oliver's aide-de-camp.
我是威廉迪凯尔爵士 奥利佛大人的侍从武官
You looked pretty impressive today, Marek, for an academic.
作为一个书生来说 马芮克 你今天表现不错
How do you know my name? I know all of your names.
你怎么知道我的名字? 我知道你们所有人的名字
We read every report out of your dig
在我们进行第一次旅行前
before we made the first trip back.
阅读过所有关于你们的研究的报告
How many times have you been here?
你到这儿来了几次了?
Enough to know transcription errors intimately.
足够清楚了解誊本误差了
Transcription errors?
誊本误差?
Doniger, that son of a bitch. He hasn't told you a thing, has he?
多尼格 那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 他没告诉你们?
What are transcription errors?
誊本误差是什么?
Mistakes in the DNA reconstruction process.
DNA重组而产生缺陷
It's like faxing a fax. Distortions. Mistakes.
就像传真一样 传过来的东西会有扭曲变形的情况
Only the distortions aren't in the letters.
那些扭曲变形在原来信件中是没有的
It's body parts. The organs.
是身体部件 器官
I've gone in too many times. I'll never survive another trip.
我穿梭时空的次数太多了 再来一次就要送命了
All that damage, it can be repaired, but not here.
那种损坏是可以修复的 但在此时此地
And not in this time. You'd have to go back.
是办不到的 你必须回去
Why don't you press the marker? We can all go home, Decker, huh?
你为什么不按下 传导器?我们可以一起回去 德克
My name is De Kere. This is my home.
我的名字是迪凯尔 这里就是我的家
Lord Oliver awaits his Greek fire.
奥利佛大人在等你给他希腊火呢
After that, your survival depends on your knowledge of history.
你交出以后 你们就只有依靠你们的历史知识谋生了
How good you make me look. I rise in favor, so do you.
希望你给我争光 我们现在是一荣俱荣
I fall, you fall.
一损俱损
Marek, where's your marker?
马芮克 你的传导器呢?
De Kere, Decker, whatever his name is, he took it off me.
迪凯尔 还是叫德克的 他抢走了
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
We're friends of Edward De Johnness.
我们是爱德华迪强尼斯的朋友
Edward De Johnness. The magister.
爱德华迪强尼斯 那个教师
He's my father.
他是我父亲
The Englishmen have harmed him? We don't know.
英国人有没有伤害他? 不知道
We were gonna ask for your help. Yeah, we need your help.
我们需要你帮助 是的
Come.
来吧
We need to hurry. We don't have much time.
没多少时间了 要抓紧
Lord Oliver demands a demonstration before nightfall.
奥利佛大人要你今晚做演示
It would be best not to miss the deadline.
你最好别错过最后期限
They've done it. The stuff's all there.
原料都有了
This stuff's a bit coarse, but it's good.
虽然有点粗糙 但也可以了
What am I talking about? I can't do this.
天哪 我这是怎么了 我不能这么做
I can't give them Greek fire and influence the course of history.
我不能给他们希腊火来影响历史进程
I may already have done that. What do you mean?
恐怕我已经这么做了 什么意思?
When we first arrived here, we were helped by this girl
我们刚来的时候 有个女孩帮助我们
who took us up to Castlegard.
把我们带到了卡索加
In fact, that's who I went back to get when we escaped.
后来 我们逃跑的时候 把她带走了
That girl turned out to be Lady Claire, Arnaut's sister.
那女孩是克莱儿 艾诺的妹妹
Are you serious? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
I've delivered her to the French for safekeeping.
为了她的安全 我把她送还给法国人了
She's incredibly important. Her death rallies the French to win.
她太重要了 她的死激励了法国人取得胜利
Don't you understand? Keep it down, OK?
你不明白吗? 小点声 好吗?
Now we have to be on Oliver's side just to stay alive.
现在我们为了保命只能帮奥利佛了
This is exactly where I was digging.
这就是原来我挖的地方
This is it. This is the place where... We're here. We're...
就是它了 这个地方 我们在这儿...
What do you mean?
什么意思?
This is the chamber where I was working.
这是我工作的房♥间
I'm sorry, what did he say? The army of Arnaut is ready to attack.
很抱歉 他说什么? 艾诺的军队准备进攻了
We're running out of time. Those are the stairs. It's under here.
我们没时间了 就是那楼梯 在下面
Move them up here.
叫他们上来
There's a goodly number of trebuchets, my lord.
大人 投石机这么多啊
What's a little fire to these stone walls?
这点小火对我们的铜墙铁壁有什么作用?
There's nothing down here. This is it.
下面什么也没有 就是这个
This is the chamber. This is where the hole was.
就是这个房♥间 这里有个洞
We came down here... There's nothing here.
我们曾经在下面 这儿什么都没有
Marek would've been working there. The box would've been...
马芮克一定是在这儿干活的 这盒子一定是...
Oh, my God. That is the box.
天啊 就是这盒子
That's the parchment he wrote on.
那是他写字的羊皮纸
My father's glasses.
我父亲的眼镜
Yeah, we've got to go. No, no, put it back.
是的 我得走了 不 不 放回去
If we don't find this, in the future we're never gonna find your father.
如果眼镜没了 将来你父亲也就没有了
Put it back.
放回去
We still gotta go. We gotta get up to La Roque.
我们还是走吧 上去到罗克去
No, the stone relief was damaged. Somebody had damaged it.
不 这石雕好像被损坏了
"What kind of son of a bitch would damage something so..."
"是哪个狗♥娘♥养♥的下得了手..."
电影精选列表