Castlegard.
卡索加
Clear!
清除!
250. 250 ready.
250 250准备好
Clear!
清除!
300. 300 ready.
300 300准备好
Clear!
清除!
He's gone.
他死了
It's over 100 degrees out there.
外头温度超过华氏100度
He grabs me with ice-cold hands.
他却用冰冷的双手抓住我
Apart from external wounds, everything is out of alignment.
除了外伤之外 一切都呈非直线
Even his veins are out of alignment. Now, wait.
就连他的静脉也一样 等等!
Look at the heart. The aorta doesn't line up.
看看心脏部位 主动脉没有切齐
And now the spine.
再看看脊椎部位
Same thing. Same shift right across the third vertebrae.
同样情形 同样的断层 笔直通过第三节脊椎骨
This guy looks like a paper doll got cut up and pasted back together.
这家伙仿佛纸娃娃被剪下来再拼凑回去似的
No wallet. No ID. Just this thing around his neck.
没有皮夹 证件 只有挂在他脖子上的这个东西
It says ITC on it, so we called them.
上面刻着ITC 所以我们通知了他们
That outfit in the desert. Our biggest contributors.
沙漠里的那团队 对 我们最大的赞助商
Excuse me, gentlemen.
抱歉 各位
Frank Gordon, ITC.
法兰克戈登 是ITC的
I'm here to pick up Vince Taub's body.
我来载走文生陶伯的尸体
I'm Dr. Cova. I'll take care of that paperwork.
我是柯瓦医生 我去处理一下文件手续
Thank you.
谢谢
Vincent Taub, huh?
文生陶伯吗?
That's Vinnie's good-luck charm. Thank you.
那是小文的幸运符 谢谢
Pretty sad when your time comes and no one claims you but your employer.
真可悲 死了只有雇主来认尸
Excuse me, sheriff. Sure.
失陪一下 警长 好的
Gordon.
戈登
I'm picking up the body right now.
我现在正要载走尸体
Was he alone or with Decker? Taub's the only one here.
他是一个人还是跟德克一块? 这里只有陶伯
Get the body out of there. And xrays and records.
带走尸体 还有X光照射纪录
Get everything, OK? Will it be a problem?
全部带走 懂吧? 有问题吗?
No, there's no problem. They've been very accommodating.
不 没有问题 院方相当配合
If this gets out, ITC is ruined.
这事曝光的话 ITC就毁了
Any idea how he ended up in the desert?
知道他怎会死在沙漠中吗?
I don't know. Maybe he used his marker without enough clearance.
不清楚 也许他不够空档 使用他的传导器
It could be a million things. Not too bright.
可能有上百万种情形 别太乐观了
He's dead, Robert.
他死了呀 罗勃
Taub is dead.
陶伯死了
Oh, Mr. Gordon, by the way, what's Castlegard?
对了 戈登先生 卡索加是什么?
I heard that's the only word he said, "Castlegard".
听说他只讲了"卡索加"一个字
Sounds like an amusement park.
听起来像座游乐场
Listen up, class.
注意听 学生们
April 4, 1357. Castlegard, France.
1357年4月4日 法国的卡索加
The English army in their red uniforms occupied the village of Castlegard.
穿着红色军服的英军占领了卡索加村庄
The French, meanwhile, were advancing,
同时 法军正在逼近
trying to drive them out of there, in this direction over the river,
试图将英军驱逐出去 一直越过河流
past the monastery and up and over to the heights here.
通过修道院往上 抵达这儿的高地
Just leave it, Chris, that's fine,
别弄了 克里斯 没关系的
before you wreck the place.
免得到时你弄垮了这里
The English army, meanwhile, had retreated to Castle La Roque.
在此同时 英军已经撤退到罗克堡
Well fortified, very strong, very well supplied,
城♥堡♥固若金汤 补给充足
and both sides had settled in for a long siege.
而且两侧已经做好长♥期♥围攻准备
The French were trying to push the English out of France.
法军拼命想将英军赶出法国境内
Lord Oliver tries to take the fight out of the French.
奥利佛王打算迎战法军
Now, he has a prisoner, a woman.
他有一名囚犯 是名女子
A woman of class and a woman of nobility,
一位上流高贵的女子
Commander Arnaut's sister, Lady Claire.
艾诺指挥官的妹妹 克莱儿小姐
He hangs her from the battlements for all of the French forces to see.
他将她吊在城垛上 让全法军看得见
Instead of demoralizing the French, it whips them into a frenzy,
法军不但没有士气低落 反而更加激怒
and they attack the castle like madmen,
他们像怒汉般攻击城♥堡♥
and they overpower the English with sheer passion.
一举击败了英军
So the fortress of La Roque fell in one night
因此罗克堡在一夜之间瓦解
because of the death of one woman,
乃因一名女子的死亡
Lady Claire.
克莱儿小姐
All right, that's enough of the academics for today.
好了 今天的课就上到这里
Go get your hands dirty.
去干活吧
Hi, Chris.
嗨 克里斯
Hey, Dad. I got Marek's clippers.
嘿 老爸 我拿到马芮克的刮胡刀了
Oh, Chris, great. Thanks. Here, hold that, will you.
克里斯 太棒了 谢谢 帮我拿着一下
You can move it around if you like.
可以的话帮我熨一下
I thought this would be a routine trip. It is.
我以为这是例行旅游 没错
Last time you cut off your beard, you sold the house
上回你剃掉胡子 卖♥♥了房♥子
and we moved to Kentucky for a year.
我们搬到肯塔基州待了一年
Your mother wanted a change. How does this always happen to me?
你妈想要改变一下 怎么老是被我碰上了?
I am older and very much wiser than you. Have a beer.
因为我比你老 比你聪明 喝瓶啤酒吧
It'll cool you down. Very hot work, ironing.
可以让你清醒一下 熨衣服非常闷热
I know something's going on.
我知道其中必有缘故
The beard's coming off, so what's really happening?
胡子又要剪了 到底怎么回事?
It's these amazing finds we've been making.
就是我们在进行的这些惊人发现
Doniger's been giving us too many tips.
多尼格一直给予我们太多补助金
He's a lucky zillionaire. Nobody's that lucky.
他是个走运的亿万富翁 没人会那样走运的
He knows something he's not saying. Something isn't right about this.
有些事他没有说出来 必有蹊跷
He's been ducking me. I'm gonna get a few answers.
他一直在回避我 我要得到一些答案
Maybe scrounge a couple of bucks.
也许拐骗了一狗票的人
Put that in my bag, would you? And don't wrinkle it.
塞进我的袋子里好吗?别弄绉了
I'd appreciate it if you don't tell anybody about this.
这事你不说出去的话 我会感激不尽
Especially Kate.
尤其是凯特
Why would I tell Kate? Here.
我♥干♥嘛告诉凯特? 接着
Have a wee run round that, would you? "Why would I tell Kate?"
帮我稍微熨一下好吗?"我♥干♥嘛告诉凯特?"
You see me twice a year, stay until you're bored to distraction.
你一年来见我两次 待到你腻了为止
I think the record's three weeks.
最长纪录大概是三个礼拜
Maybe I'm just really beginning to enjoy archeology.
也许我真的刚开始喜欢上考古学了
From a boy who hated Easter because he had to find eggs.
一个因为必须找蛋就讨厌复活节的男孩子会说出这种话?
Yeah, because you buried the eggs. That's beside the point.
对 因为你把蛋埋了起来 那不是重点
You're still here because of Kate.
你还没走是因为凯特的缘故
Chris.
克里斯
Look, son,
听着 儿子
I love you, but you're scorching my shirt.
我爱你 不过你快熨焦我的衬衫了
Sorry.
抱歉
You and Kate are from different worlds.
你和凯特是两个不同世界的人
You saw how that turned out between your mother and me.
你见过你妈和我之间的结果怎样
Yeah, but, Dad, no offense, I'm not like you.
对 可是爸 无意冒犯 我不像你
But Kate is.
但凯特像
Trust me, if it's between archeology and you,
相信我 若要她在考古学和你之间选一个的话
you'll lose.
你肯定会输的
Sorry. I'm sorry.
抱歉 抱歉
I brought you a beer.
我带了瓶啤酒来给你
That's so sweet. Half a beer anyways.
你真好 只剩半瓶啤酒了
Half a beer.
半瓶啤酒
What you got going on here? The stairs.
你在这儿弄什么? 阶梯
The ones you were talking about? Where do they go?
就是你常提的那些? 对 通到哪儿?
Now they don't go anywhere, but they'll lead me to my tunnel
现在哪儿也没通到 不过有一天会引领我通到我的隧♥道♥
which will go all the way to La Roque.
一直通到罗克堡
What do you say I help you out? Show me what to do.
我帮忙你如何? 教我怎么做
I thought you hated this stuff. No, I don't hate it.
我还以为你讨厌这东西 不 我不讨厌
Let's have a beer. I need a break.
喝啤酒吧 我需要休息一会
You have the full one. That's sweet of you.
你喝满的这瓶 你真好
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Think you'll follow in your father's footsteps?
我以为你会追随你父亲的脚步?
No. No.
不 不
No way. Actually, I'm not really all that interested in the past.
不可能 其实我对考古真的不感兴趣
No? What are you interested in then?
不? 那你对什么才感兴趣?
I think I already know the answer to that question.
我想我已经知道问题的答案了
I've been hoping that you'd notice.
我一直希望你会察觉到
I've been hoping you'd quit hoping I'd notice.
我一直希望你会放弃希望我察觉到
So there's nothing there?
所以一点感觉也没有吗?
Chris, you are the boss' son. So...
克里斯 你是我老板的儿子 所以...
there is something there.
那么是有感觉啰
电影精选列表