It's late. I'll just start on this tomorrow. But thanks for the beer.
很晚了 我明天再弄了 不过谢谢你的啤酒
Haven't been practicing, have you? I'm not getting any younger.
是不是久没练习了啊? 年纪越来越大了
You love this stuff. It's a habit I can't quite kick.
你喜欢这东东 这嗜好我戒不掉
Let me take that from you before you cut something you'll need later.
让我来拿吧 免得等会你砍掉了你用得着的东西
So talking about love,
那就谈谈爱吧
how did it go last night? It didn't.
昨晚情形怎样? 没结果
So how does it feel being passed over for 600-year-old ruins?
输给六百年之久的废墟滋味如何?
It sucks.
逊毙了
It sucks big time.
真的很逊
I don't understand you guys. You live in the past.
我不懂你们这些家伙 活在过去里
You know what the past is to me? The past is why my parents split up.
你知道过去对我来说是什么吗?过去是我父母分开的原因
The past is what I've been force-fed since I was little.
过去是我从小被迫接受的事实
None of you archeologists looks to the future.
你们考古学家没一个会展望未来
What are you talking about? What is the future but just more of the same?
你在说什么呀?未来除了更像之外还能怎样?
More gadgets, more machines like that thing you rode up on.
更多装置 更多机械 好比你骑的那玩意儿
It's the past is where it's at, you know.
过去的事无法改变 你懂的
People then, they cared about each other.
那时的人们互相关怀对方
Men had honor, you know? No, no.
男人享有尊荣 你知道吗? 不 不
You know what that is to me? Romantic warrior crap.
你知道我觉得怎样吗?浪漫武士的狗屁事
Romantic?
浪漫?
You want to see romantic? Follow me.
你想见识一下浪漫吗? 跟我来
Come on.
快点
Come on!
快点!
What have you got?
你找到什么?
Oh, another stone sticking out of the ground.
哦 又是个挖掘出土的石头
No, it's a 600-year-old sarcophagus
不 是具六百年历史的石棺
with a French knight and his lady.
里头是法国骑士和他的伴侣
Look, isn't she beautiful? She's a real knockout.
你瞧 她是不是很美? 真是个大美人
Very funny. Another thing,
非常好笑 还有个地方
down here, they're holding hands.
就这里 他们的双手紧紧相握
Incredibly unusual for that period. That is kind of unusual, huh?
在那时期是相当不寻常的 那样子会不寻常?
Oh, God, over here. This knight has only got one ear.
老天 这边 这个骑士只有一边耳朵
What happened there?
怎么回事?
What, one ear? That piece is missing.
怎么 一边耳朵? 那块少掉了
It's somewhere here in the dirt.
一定埋在土里某个地方
I'm the archeologist. It was carved that way.
我是考古学家 原本就刻成那样的
Fair enough. Trust me.
够公平 相信我
Who do you think they were?
你想他们会是谁?
Why would somebody that doesn't give a shit be concerned with that?
为何一个嗤之以鼻的人会关心那事?
Because I'm intrigued, all right? See?
因为我好奇 行吗? 瞧吧?
What you wanted to hear? Yeah.
不然你想听什么? 对 完全没错
We're all intrigued by this. That's why we're all here.
我们全都很好奇 所以才来这里
It's not just about the rocks and the rubble.
不只是对石头瓦砾好奇
It's about these people.
也对这些人好奇
Who were they? And what were their stories?
他们是谁? 他们的故事如何?
It helps us to understand where we came from, or where we're going.
可帮助我们厘清我们的根源及未来方向
You know what I like to say.
你晓得我喜欢怎么说的
"You make your own history."
我知道 "创造自己的历史"
Do I say it that often? Yeah, all the time.
我有常挂在嘴边吗? 有 一直说呢
Well, whoever they were,
不管他们是谁
they made theirs
他们创造了他们的历史
together.
同心协力
It's best to go really, really slow. It's better to be cautious.
最好要很慢很慢地动手 千万要谨慎小心
Come on. Hurry up!
快点 快!
Cave-in at the monastery! Cave-in at the monastery!
修道院塌落! 修道院塌落!
I was standing and the floor gave way underneath my feet.
我当时站着 我脚下的地板裂开
How long has it been open? 15 minutes.
打开多久了? 15分钟
We have five minutes before oxygen contamination.
在氧化之前我们有五分钟时间
Let's move it. Be careful.
动手吧 小心点
It's under where I was working. I don't know about this.
就在我进行工作的下方 凯特 我不太懂
Can everybody listen up? Let's be careful, we got that?
大家听好了 小心点 懂吗?
I've got your back. Be safe.
我抓住你的背了 安全的很
Who's going in first? OK, let's go.
谁先下去? 好的 下去吧
Who's going down first? I am.
谁先下去? 我
On belay! On Kate!
放绳子! 放凯特下去!
OK, take me down nice and slow.
好的 慢慢地放我下去
Give me a radio check. Please be careful.
测试一下无线电 拜托小心点
OK, onetwo. Do you read me? We're good.
好 12 听的到吗? 收讯很清楚
That's good. Just keep it steady.
很好 保持平稳
Lower Kate down. Lower me down.
放凯特下去点 放我下去点
Easy, guys.
慢一点 各位
Nice and slow.
慢慢来
Nice and slow. I'm getting close to the first level.
慢慢来 我快接近第一层了
Easy! Bring me down, guys.
轻点! 放我下去 大伙
A little more on Marek. Smell the stale air.
马芮克的绳子再放一点 闻闻那霉味
Kate, be careful down there.
凯特 在底下小心点
I'm down. Oh, my God. This is right below where I was working.
我下来了 天哪 这儿就在我工作地点的正下方
Are you all right? What's going on?
你没事吧? 底下怎么样?
"All right?" "All right" is not the word.
"没事?" 讲"没事"并不太恰当
One... Give me slack on the rope.
一个... 绳子帮我放松一点
More slack! Come on, guys.
绳子放松点! 快点 各位
Oh, my God. This is unbelievable.
天哪! 简直不可思议
We are the first people in this room for 600 years.
我们是六百年来最先进到这房♥间的人
These...
这些...
These...
这些...
...are beautiful.
...太美了
You won't believe the condition of these...
你不会相信这些东西的保存状况...
What have you got? Come here.
你找到什么? 过来
No way. This is too much. Oh, my God.
不可能 这太先进了 天哪!
What is it? Oh, my God.
怎么了? 天哪!
An old document box.
一个老旧的公事包
We've got an oilskin with documents inside.
内层还有防水布质
Look at the condition of this thing!
你看看这东西的状况!
OK, let's be really careful.
好 得更小心翼翼才行
Quick, get the bag.
快 袋子拿来
I can't believe this. That is gonna be such a find.
真不敢相信 那会是个重大发现
Careful, careful, careful.
小心 小心 小心
Let's get this up. I need the light for a minute.
我们把这带上去 我需要灯光照一下
Oh, my God.
天哪!
Oh, my God.
天哪!
Oh, man! Give me the light.
拜托! 灯给我
What kind of... It's amazing.
哪种... 太神奇了
...son of a bitch would deliberately damage something so beautiful?
...哪个混♥蛋♥会故意损坏这么漂亮的东西呢?
Obviously not an archeologist.
很显然不会是考古学家
We've gotta get out of here. Let's go!
我们得离开这儿 走吧!
Guys, we're coming up!
大伙 我们要上去了!
Pull it up! Come on!
拉上来! 快点!
We want to go up quick, OK?
我们要尽快上去 好吗?
Hold this. What are you doing, Marek?
这个拿着 你在干嘛 马芮克?
It's OK. What are you doing?
没事的 你在干嘛?
It's definitely a modern-day bifocal lens.
它绝对是现代的双焦镜片
I know. And bifocals weren't invented until the mid-1700s.
我知道 而且双焦镜片是在1700年中才发明出来的
The hole only opened up today, Stern.
洞穴今天才开启的 史登
There's been nobody down that chamber before Kate and I.
凯特和我之前不曾有人下去过那房♥间
If you think that's weird, you'll love this.
如果觉得那很奇怪的话 这个更新奇
What is this? One of the documents you found.
这是什么? 你们找到的公事包里头的东西
It's just a simple list of the things stored in there. Nothing special.
里面存放的只是些简单的东西 没什么特别的
And then we found this. Look.
后来我们发现了这个 你们看
The professor?
教授?
"Help me"? "E.A. Johnston"?
"救命"? "E.A.强斯顿"?
"4/2/1357"? 1357.
"1357年4月2日"? 1357年
E.A. Johnston. What is going on?
E.A.强斯顿 怎么回事?
I cross-matched the signatures. It's definitely his handwriting.
我交叉比对过签名 绝对是他的笔迹
But he's only been gone for two days.
但他两天前就已经离开了
Your father wrote that, but he wrote it 600 years ago.
你父亲写的 不过是六百年前写的
What's going on here?
这儿怎么了?
Francois is looking for his spare pair. I'll see if the prescriptions match.
法兰西斯在找教授多的那副眼镜 届时我看看是否符合
So you're telling me this is the professor's and it's 600 years old?
你现在是在告诉我这是教授的 而且有六百年之久了?
What have you been smoking? Maybe you can explain.
你一直在胡扯些什么呀? 也许你可以解释一下
If I knew, I'd explain it. All I know is that the ink is 600 years old.
我知道的话早就解释了 我只知道墨水有六百年之久了
电影精选列表