爱是一个人对另一个人
The definition of love is an intense feeling
炽热的迷恋与挂怀
of affection and concern toward another person.
虽说我从没陷入过爱情
You know, now I have never actually been in love,
我可是很努力的尝试过了
and Lord knows I've tried.
这样说不好
No, that's not good.
这样说不好
That's not good.
见证我最亲密的友人陷入爱情
Seeing love happen for one of my closest friends,
是件再美妙不过的事情
that has been just a beautiful thing.
你看上去就像小美人鱼
You look like The Little Mermaid.
现在戒指戴在我手上了
You know, now that there is a ring on my finger,
我得问问你怎么这么久才行动
I have to ask, what took you so long?
我想是因为这样违反大学规定
I guess just because it was against university policy.
我们只是在那里工作
Yeah, well that's where we work.
养家糊口而已
It's what we do.
那只是份工作
It's a job.
而工作不该规定员工如何生活
And a job shouldn't get to determine how its employees live,
只要不影响工作就好
as long as it doesn't interfere with their work.
他们觉得影响
They feel it does interfere.
这也有道理
I mean, it makes sense.
一旦带了私人感情
Everything gets harder once emotions
事情总会变得麻烦
come into play, you know?
所以我们总是单独工作
That's why we usually work alone.
通常如此
Usually.
但我们在接受工作之前就了解他们的规定了
But we knew the policy before we took the job.
那时候我们还年轻 现在不一样了
We were just kids then, things change.
人们是会变的
People change.
但规定不会变
Yeah, but policy doesn't.
你是我人生中的第一位伴侣
You know, you are the first partner I ever had.
难道不是最后一位吗
And the last.
这一切的感觉都太不真实了
This all just feels so surreal, you know?
我不想结束
I don't want it to end.
希望永不结束
I hope it never has to.
我现在真的很需要喝杯酒
You know, I could really use a drink right about now.
喝一杯总是个好主意
I could always use a drink,
还有一支舞
and a dance.
天哪 我跳舞超烂的
Oh, God, I'm an awful dancer, you know?
我最清楚不过了
Don't I know it?
我的天哪
Oh my God.
她可是香槟女王
She's a champagne queen here.
来人给这位女士一杯香槟
Someone, please get this woman a glass of champagne.
我会先比你跑到的
I'll race you.
♪我知道一个地方♪
♪I know a place ♪
♪天空广阔高远♪
♪ Skies so wide and far♪
♪就算阳光灿烂♪
♪Though the sun shines bright ♪
♪你是我唯一的星♪
♪You're my only star♪
♪我知道有个地方♪
♪I know a place ♪
♪大海清澈湛蓝♪
♪The ocean clear and blue♪
♪就算月亮低悬♪
♪Though the moon hangs low♪
♪你是我眼中唯一的美景♪
♪You're my only view ♪
这地方真是一点儿都没变
This place hasn't changed a bit, has it?
没错
Nope.
还是一如既往地难喝
It still tastes awful.
我都不知道你干嘛还要点它
Well I don't know why you even ordered it.
你上次喝着就不喜欢
You didn't even like it the last time.
我喜欢这把小伞
I like that little umbrella.
你好
Excuse me.
要来些什么
What can I get you, guys?
你想喝什么 玛格丽特吗
What do you want, margarita?
好
Yeah.
两杯玛格丽特 加冰
Two margaritas. Rocks.
要盐吗
With salt?
当然要盐
Definitely with salt.
加盐 谢谢
With salt, please.
两杯玛格丽特加冰
Mm- hmm, two margaritas on the rocks.
我喜欢咸咸的味道
I like everything salty.
♪当一切都冰冷灰暗♪
♪When it's cold and gray ♪
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 没想打扰你们
Sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt.
哦不 我们很抱歉
Oh no, we're sorry.
不是故意让你们感到不舒服的
We didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.
度蜜月吗
Honeymoon?
这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
我和他曾经也像你们这么浓情蜜意
He and I used to be in love like that once.
什么叫曾经
Did you say once?
是啊
Yeah.
以后会越来越好的
Well, it does get better.
相信我 我们了解得很
Trust me, we should know.
我们是在20年前的今天结的婚
We got married 20 years ago today.
结婚纪念日快乐啊
Oh, well, happy anniversary then.
恭喜
Congrats.
我得说 这可真是漫长的婚姻之路啊
I'm not gonna say it hasn't been a long road.
能一路走到这里 怎么样都值得 不是吗
Well anything that's worth the drive there is, yeah?
说的没错
That is true.
你们要在波多黎各待多久
How long are y'all in Puerto Rico?
很不幸 明天就是最后一天了
Oh, it's our last day tomorrow, unfortunately.
真遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
要回到现实世界了
Back to reality, huh?
是啊 回到现实世界
Yeah, back to reality.
这儿简直像天堂一般
It's been paradise, of course.
毫无疑问
No doubt.
我们很开心来这儿
It's been great to
不过不知怎的 自来这儿起
Somehow we have managed to not get any fresh seafood
我们就没吃过新鲜海鲜
since we've been here.
我们的海鲜棒极了
Well ours here is excellent.
我们每天都从海里捕回最新鲜的海产品
We catch it fresh out of the water right back there daily.
他的意思是 他没能
Oh, well, what he means is he hasn't had a chance
亲自去捕上一两条
to catch it himself yet.
他喜欢假装自己是捕鱼大♥师♥
He likes to pretend he knows how to fish.
什么
What?
我知道怎么捕鱼
I know how to fish.
你以为我在英国那些年不捕鱼吗
What, do you think we don't fish back in merry old England?
那儿海水清澈极了
Brilliant water.
景色美轮美奂
Beautiful views.
能够享受追逐的快♥感♥
It's the thrill of the chase.
知道吗
You know?
那才是最完美的假期
That is a perfect holiday.
我从小就开始捕鱼了
And I have been fishing since I was just a little lad.
他也一直都很喜欢捕鱼
Well he always liked to fish too,
但我总觉得这无聊透顶
but I always found it incredibly boring.
我宁愿缝缝补补 我可最讨厌针线活了
I'd rather sew, and I hate sewing.
如果你们想自己出海打渔
Well if you're looking to do the fishing yourself
你们可以去港湾租条船
I'd recommend going down the harbor and renting a boat.
直接去港口问问
Just go down there and ask around
是否有人愿意带你们出海
and somebody will be willing to take you out.
谢了
Mm, thank you.
如果允许的话 我会去的
Yeah, I can do that if I'm allowed.
当然允许啊
They're allowed too.
我的意思是 如果时间允许的话
No, I mean, if we have enough time.
就能去
I mean.
两位亲密恋人
I'll tell you what, love birds,
我们这对老鸳鸯要回巢休息咯
these two old birds gotta get back to the nest right now.
你们的酒我们请了
But we're taking care of your drinks.
不 不 不用
Oh, no, no, no.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
无须这样 -我很高兴请你们
It's not necessary. - My pleasure.
好吗
Okay?
你们趁离开之前好好玩吧
You enjoy the rest of your time here now, all right.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
或许你真能捕上几条鱼呢
Maybe you catch some fish.
我们有一天也会成为他们的样子
You know, that could be us one day.
电影精选列表