对吧
Right?
集中注意力 混♥蛋♥
Focus, motherfucker.
要专注 要专注
Focus. Focus.
嗯 他们都在看着呢
Mm, they're watching.
宝贝
Sweetheart?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我想念我的舞伴了
I'm missing my dancing partner.
出来吧
Come on.
是啊 真有你的
Yeah, sure.
让我一个人出来找她
Got me out here looking for her crazy ass by myself.
其他人都两两一组
Everybody else in pairs.
我就像个孤独的游侠
Like I'm the lone fucking ranger
没有托托作伴
with no Tonto.
你们就搞我吧
This is some bullshit.
那个美丽的新娘去哪儿了
Where, where, where is that beautiful bride?
亲爱的 你在这里吗
Sweetheart, you out here?
给我看看你漂亮的婚纱
Let me see that beautiful dress.
算了 我觉得你应该不在这
Nah, I don't think you're out here.
但我挺喜欢这首歌♥
Oh, but I love this song.
哦 没错
Ooh, yes.
♪当你抚摸我时 宝贝♪
♪When you touch me, baby♪
♪我的心在燃烧♪
♪My heart is on fire ♪
♪你是如此甜美 如此可爱♪
♪You're so sweet and so lovely♪
♪你是我唯一渴望的人♪
♪The only one I desire ♪
♪现在我是♪
♪Now that I'm♪
哦 我好喜欢这段旋律
Oh, I love this jam.
有收获吗
Anything?
又死了一个兄弟
Another dead brother out there.
是吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
我们待会儿为他干一杯 好吗
Well we'll have a toast for him later, yeah?
天 但愿别
God, I hope not.
你觉得这个女孩
Do you think our girl
会不会聪明到 抄原路回去
is that clever where she would double back?
有收获吗
Anything?
一无所获
Nada.
行吧 继续找
No, keep looking.
好吗
Yeah?
保持头脑清醒
And keep your head on a swivel.
真是服了
I swear to God.
♪看着后面的车 直到天亮♪
♪Watch the cars back til the break of day ♪
♪疯狂的约翰尼和雪佛兰♪
♪Crazy Johnny and the Chevrolet ♪
♪ 疯狂的约翰尼和雪佛兰♪
♪Crazy Johnny and the Chevrolet ♪
♪周末时 大家会收拾谷仓♪
♪On the weekends everybody pack the barns♪
♪在高速公路旁 就在汽车和车尾旁♪
♪Next to the highway with the wings and cars ♪
♪他讲起那个故事 如梦如幻♪
♪ When he tells a story makes it sound like a dream ♪
♪还是那一群朋友 大家意思狂飙♪
♪It's the good old boys and lots of speed♪
♪那时我不在这里♪
♪I wasn't here back then ♪
♪ 但我会和朋友们一起摇滚♪
♪I'd be jamming rock n' roll with all my friends♪
♪看着那些车 直到天亮♪
♪ Watch the cars right til the break of day ♪
♪疯狂的约翰尼和雪佛兰♪
♪Crazy Johnny and the Chevrolet ♪
看来咱俩朋友做不成了
I guess we're not friends anymore.
谁让你逃跑的
You were the one who ran.
你躲得了他们 可是躲不掉他
You can run from them, but you can't run from him.
守则第一条
Rule number one.
没人能活着离开
Nobody gets out alive.
看来我只得把所有规则都打破了
Well I guess I'm just breaking all the rules.
♪叽叽喳喳♪叽叽喳喳♪
♪Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet ♪
♪他整天在树冠上摇摇晃晃♪
♪He rocks in the tree tops all the day long ♪
♪ 蹦蹦跳跳 唱着他的歌♥♪
♪Hoppin'and a- boppin'and a- singing his song♪
♪杰伯德街上的小小鸟儿♪
♪AlI the little birds on Jaybird Street ♪
♪ 都爱听知更鸟叽叽喳喳♪
♪Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet ♪
♪知更鸟唱啊唱♪
♪Rockin robin ♪
♪叽叽喳喳闹不停♪
♪Tweet, tweet, tweet♪
♪知更鸟唱啊唱♪
♪Rockin robin♪
♪叽叽喳喳闹个不停♪
♪Tweet, tweedle- lee- dee♪
♪知更鸟唱着他的歌♥♪
♪Blow rockin robin♪
♪我们今天定要彻夜摇滚♪
JCause we're really gonna rock tonightJ
♪叽叽喳喳 叽叽喳喳♪
JTweet, tweedle- lee- dee J
♪燕子飞过 山雀啁啾♪
♪Every little swallow, every chick- a- dee♪
♪高高橡树上鸟儿唱不休♪
♪Every little bird in the tall oak tree♪
♪机智的老猫头鹰与大黑乌鸦♪
♪The wise old owl, the big black crow♪
♪拍着翅膀唱着鼓劲的歌♥♪
♪Flappin'their wings singing go bird go ♪
♪知更鸟唱啊唱 叽叽喳喳闹不停♪
♪Rockin'robin, tweet, tweet, tweet♪
♪知更鸟唱啊唱♪
♪Rockin robin♪
♪叽叽喳喳闹不停♪
♪Tweet, tweedle- lee- dee ♪
♪知更鸟唱着他的歌♥♪
♪ Blow rockin robin♪
♪我们今天定要彻夜摇滚♪
♪Cause we're really gonna rock tonight♪
♪叽叽喳喳♪
♪Tweet, tweet ♪
♪叽叽喳喳♪
♪Tweet, tweet ♪
♪叽叽喳喳闹不停♪
♪Tweet, tweedle- lee- dee ♪
♪叽叽喳喳♪
♪Tweet ♪
♪ 叽叽喳喳闹不停♪
♪Tweet, tweedle- lee- dee ♪
♪叽叽喳喳♪
♪Tweet ♪
♪叽叽喳喳闹不停♪
♪Tweet, tweedle- lee- dee ♪
♪漂亮的小小渡鸦望向前♪
♪A pretty little raven at the bird- band stand♪
♪教他如何跳跃跳个不停♪
♪Taught him how to do the bop, and it was grand♪
♪他们慢慢稳定下来 我的天哪♪
♪They started going steady and bless my soul♪
♪他比秃鹰和黄鹂速度还要快♪
♪He out- bopped the buzzard and the oriole♪
♪他站在树冠跳个不停♪
♪He rocks in the tree top all the day long ♪
♪跳呀跳呀♪
♪Hoppin'and a- bop♪
♪杰伯德街上的小小鸟♪
♪AlI the little birds on Jaybird Street♪
♪就爱听知更鸟叽叽喳喳♪
♪Love to hear the robin go tweet tweet tweet♪
♪知更鸟叽叽喳喳闹不停♪
♪Rockin'robin, tweet, tweet, tweet♪
♪知更鸟叽叽喳喳闹不停♪
♪Rockin'robin, tweet, tweedle- lee- dee ♪
这是我从前最喜欢的歌♥了
This was my favorite fucking song.
真的
It really was.
你死定了 我的小甜心
Oh, now you are fucking dead, sweetheart.
跑吧 跑吧
Run, run.
我就喜欢追逐逃命的猎物
I love it when they run.
好极了
Yeah.
我的钥匙呢
Where the hell are my keys?
你这是要去波多黎各啊
Mm, looks like you're going to Puerto Rico.
当然是了
You bet your ass I am.
你觉得你还能跑去哪儿
Where did you think you were gonna go?
我想说 放了整个婚礼的人鸽子不说
I mean, goddamn, a wedding, that is one thing,
你还说你想退出 没人能退出
but you said you wanted out, and nobody gets out.
你不能就这么走掉
You can't just leave.
这是大学的规定
That is university policy actually.
你该知道的
And you should know that.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我知道 我知道 陈词滥调了 但你知道的太多了
I know, I know, it's, it's cliche, but you know too much.
我们知道的都不少
Hell, we all know a little too much.
但你读过政策规定的吧
But you did read the policy, right?
在你签订条约的时候
When you signed the papers?
没有吗
No?
诶呦
Woo.
她可真是个小辣椒啊
She's a fucking fire cracker, aint she?
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on.
你还想去哪儿啊
Where do you think you're going?
既然这是你的新婚之日 我们得等着你的新郎
Since it's your wedding day, we will wait for the groom.
懂吗
All right?
要不是我这个伴郎如此称职
But if I wasn't such an amazing best man
我早把你的脑袋砍掉了
I would just cut your fucking head off right now.
知道吗
Okay?
把她的残躯弄进屋里去吧
You can, I guess, get the rest of her inside.
你们两位小情侣自己商量
We'll let the two love birds discuss
让他决定要怎么处理她
and he can decide what he wants to do with her.
同时
In the meantime,
电影精选列表