我要再来敬一杯酒
I shall have another toast
继续打磨我的伴郎致辞
and work on my best man speech.
谁知道呢 说不定婚礼还会继续进行呢
Because you never know, could be a wedding day.
好激动呢
Woo, so excited.
混♥蛋♥玩意 把垃圾留给黑人处理
Asshole, make the black man pick up the garbage.
总是这样
Ain't that always the case?
好耶
Oh, yeah.
来吧 我的公主
Come on, princess.
给我好好等着新郎来 不然我现在就宰了你
Fuck waiting on the groom, I'm gonna kill you now.
我会把你的舌头割了
I'll cut your motherfucking tongue off
看着你血流成河
and I will watch you bleed.
爱是一个人对另一个人
The definition of love is an intense feeling
炽热的迷恋与挂怀
of affection and concern towards another person.
你个臭婊♥子♥
You fucking bitch!
你以为我忘了拿钥匙吗
You thought I forgot the keys?
你以为我是要逃跑吗
You thought I was running?
我故意引你过来的
I wanted you here.
给你讲个故事
J`Tell you a story J
我从未陷入过爱河
I have never been in love.
我从未陷入过爱河
I've never been in love.
♪小小的可人儿啊♪
♪A- little bitty pretty one ♪
♪我看着你长大♪
♪I've been watchin'you grow ♪
但我见证着一位非常
But when I saw love happen to a close,
非常亲密的友人陷入了爱河
a close friend of mine,
这对我来说至关重要
it meant the world to me.
这对我来说至关重要
It meant the world to me.
它改变了
It changed.
那是及其特殊的一刻
It was, it was a very special moment.
不行 该死
Nah, dammit.
当我
When I
当我见证了一位亲密的好友
When I witnessed a close friend.
他们去哪儿了 老兄
Where the fuck are they, dude?
你个蠢货又想
Oh, what now you stupid
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
你还好么
What's up?
想谈谈那傻♥逼♥政策规定吗
You wanna talk about that screwed policy now?
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
你到底想要什么啊 亲爱的
What is it that you want, sweetie?
他们已经按照你的想法给了你一个婚礼
i mean they were gonna give you the wedding that you wantea
这情况可从未发生过
and they never do that.
他们都打算打破规定了
They were gonna break the rules.
现在呢
And now what?
你现在还妄想他们就这么放你走吗
You, you what, you expect them to just let you go now?
拜托
Come on.
我知道他们不会放我走的
Oh, I knew they would never just let me go.
可在他们手下 我永远得不到幸福
But there is no happily ever after what they gave.
拜托 幸福这玩意压根就不存在
Oh, come on, there's no happily ever after, ever.
现在这场闹剧里
I mean, look, where is the happily ever after
也没有你要的幸福长久啊
right here in this shit show, huh?
当初不就是你这个混♥蛋♥
Well you were the ones that came knocking on my door
敲开了我的门吗
like a bunch of assholes.
你该庆幸是我们
And you are lucky it was us.
我们本该是好朋友的
I mean, shit, we were supposed to be friends
这样已经是最好的结果了
and this was as good as it was gonna get.
告诉你吧 朋友 我不想期待着
Oh, you see, friend, I don't wanna have to be given
你们的施舍了
anything anymore.
我想要一个正常生活的机会
I want a chance at normal.
够无聊的
Boring.
够无聊的
Boring.
我要那种平平淡淡的正常生活
Nothing out of the ordinary ever happens kind of life.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
要怎么做
And how?
怎么才能做到呢
How the hell were you gonna do that?
你可以摆脱掉我们
I mean, you could get rid of all of us, you know?
可他们只会派更多的人来
But they will just send more.
下次再来的就不会是你认识的人了
And next time you won't even know who they are
因为这所学校 历史久远啊
because this school, oh, this school is old school baby.
历史久远
It is old school.
在我们出生很久之前就存在了
I mean, they've been around long before us,
以后也会继续存在着
and they will be here long after.
明白吗
Okay?
你不能这么突发奇想
I mean, you just don't suddenly
决定自己想要一个正常的生活
up and decide you wanna have a normal life
你现在可是在一个
when you teach at the shadowy organization
为各国政♥府♥服务的
that subcontracts assassinations
暗♥杀♥中介组织教课
to every world fucking government.
拜托
Come on.
够了
Enough.
多谢你的历史课 教授
Thanks for the history lesson, professor.
至少我选择了抓住机会
But at least I'm making it my choice to take that chance.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
知道吗
You know what?
他就要来了
He is coming.
他马上就到了
He is coming here.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay, okay.
好了
Okay. Okay.
他在来之前打算先
Okay, he was gonna go talk to the board first
和董事会商量下的
before he came here.
好了 放轻松
Okay. Easy.
放轻松
Easy. Now.
别紧张
Easy.
他这会儿肯定已经在路上了
I'm just be surprised if he's not on his way already.
好吗
Okay?
听我说
Listen. Listen.
他还是会帮你的
He's still helping you.
别紧张
Whoa. Easy.
在你做了那些事之后 他还是会帮你
Still helping you after everything that you've done.
作为伴郎 我想说 你伤害了
It's sad, as the best man, that you're breaking
我好兄弟的心 多可悲啊
my boy's fucking heart.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你知道的
You know that.
或许我本就不该
Well maybe I should have never even tried
真的这样做
to go through with it.
但在我想清楚时 早就为时已晚
But by the time I realized it was already too late,
我已经没有回头路可走
the train was already on the tracks.
过来
Come here.
你是个杀手
You're a killer.
我也是个杀手
I'm a killer.
我会毫不犹豫的动手
And I will kill you.
今晚我们大多数朋友都已死在我刀下了
I've already killed most of our fucking friends tonight.
我知道 真感谢你留我一命
Yeah, I see that and I really appreciate it.
打给他
Call him.
什么
What?
我们仅剩的那个朋友
The one we both still have left.
天哪
Oh God.
我要你 我要你慢慢的
Yeah, I want you, I want you to pull out
掏出你的手♥机♥ 打给他
your phone slowly and I want you to call him
告诉他我已经死了
and I want you to tell him that I'm dead
告诉他不用再过来了
and that he doesn't have to come here anymore.
什么
What?
你要我打给他
You want me to call him
告诉他 他的伴郎杀了他的准新娘
and tell him his best man killed his bride to be?
拜托 他肯定会生我的气
Come on, he would be so fucking pissed at me.
我不能这么做
I can't do it.
绝不
No fucking way.
都死到临头了 你是更担心惹他生气
Are you more worried about pissing him off right now?
还是惹我生气呢
Or pissing me off more?
当然是你了 亲爱的
You, darling, of course.
绝对的
Definitely.
那特么就给他打电♥话♥
Then fucking call him.
电影精选列表