I can't help it. I'm dyin' back here.
红发女人是走背运
Red-haired women are bad luck.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
安静 瑞德 目前还好
Just stay calm, Red. So far, so good.
很好 富含维生素的干草
Yeah, it's good. Full of vitamin hay.
尝尝吧
Try some.
喔
Ow!
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
有情况?
Is that the heat?
这儿
Here.
11:42.
七分钟内
That's seven minutes the inside.
干得好 古迪
Nice work, Goody.
不会是警报没关上吧
Seems there was another hook-up after all.
你是说我的活儿白干了?
You mean everything I did was for nothing?
好象是 不是吗?
Seems that way, doesn't it?
哦 上帝
Oh, Christ!
快戴上头套 露易丝
Come on, keep your lid on now, Louise.
该死 嗨 墨菲
Goddamn! Hello, Murph.
你看清了吗?
Hey, what's with that light?
我知道他们在这儿
I know they're in here.
这么肯定
Are you sure about this, now?
肯定 绝对肯定
I am sure. Sure as hell I am.
好吧 要是在我们就揪出他们来
All right, if they're in here,
now we're gonna get 'em out.
好
Okay.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
红发女人走背运啊 伙计
Red-haired women are bad luck, man.
什么事? 怎么了?
What's the matter? What's wrong?
你在干什么呢?
What's goin' on up there?
简直疯了 心都快蹦出来了
This is crazy. I must be outta my mind.
早说别听那混小子的
I told you not to listen to that fucking kid.
冷静 瑞德
Take it easy, Red.
去你♥妈♥的♥
You go fuck yourself.
你能闭嘴吗?
Will you shut up?
闭嘴吧 里瑞
Shut the hell up will you, Leary.
和你挤在这儿
I'm up to here with you, with all of ya.
还不如从这该死的棺材出去
I'm gettin' out
of this fuckin' coffin right now.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
难以置信
Stay outta sight.
快 伙计 快
Go, man, go.
请注意 警方执行公务
Your attention, please. This is the police.
重复 我们是警♥察♥
Repeat. This is the police.
所有人待在车里
Everyone stay in your car.
古迪伤着了
Goody's hit.
反正你快死了
You're gonna be dead soon anyway.
停车
Stop the car.
噢 里瑞
Oh, Leary...
你疯啦?
Are you outta your mind?
快停下不然你死定了 你听得懂
Stop right now or you're dead meat,
and you know I mean that.
枪给我 慢点儿
Now, give me that gun, real slow.
现在从这边下车 全下去
Now, get out this side, both of ya,
不许提问
and don't bother openin' your mouth.
瑞德 这样很蠢...
Christ, Red, this is dumb man. This is dumb.
你俩趴下
On the ground, both of you.
古迪怎么了?
What happened to Goody?
我扔出去了
I threw that little sucker out.
你个笨蛋
You prick!
接着讲笑话啊 白♥痴♥
Say somethin' funny now, smartass.
嘿 小子
Hey, kid. Hey.
没事吧 小子?
Are you all right, kid?
能听见吗?
Can you hear me?
没事吧 孩子?
You all right, boy?
哦 伙计 我头晕
Oh, man, I'm dizzy.
头晕
I'm dizzy.
来吧 你会没事的
Come on, you'll be all right.
走吧
Let's go.
走吧 孩子
Let's go, boy.
怎么了?
What happened?
得叫辆车给咱俩作证
Must've got a call on the car
and think it's us.
我需要衣服
I need clothes.
我们去找古迪
We'll find Goody.
死人衣服?
Dead man's clothes?
快 我们没时间胡闹
Come on.
We haven't got time to mess around.
嘿 你得过银星勋章
Hey, you got the Silver Star.
你才是英雄 不是里瑞
You're the real hero, not Leary.
- 哪儿听到的?
Where'd you get that?
- 里瑞 真的吗?
Leary, it's true isn't it?
有什么区别?
What difference does it make?
没区别 我想知道 就这样
No difference I just wanted to know,
that's all.
警报... 真够差劲的
Alarms. Alarms!
That's a real pisser!
基♥督♥
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
My God...
好了 孩子们 我到了 除非你们想看看沃尔萨
Okay, boys, this is where I turn off.
Unless you wanna see Warsaw.
多谢了 伙计
Thanks a lot, man.
不可能
Impossible.
看到什么了?
What are you seeing?
那就是学校的房♥子
The one-room
school house. There it is.
“1972年7月4日迁至此处”
"Moved to this site July 4th, 1972."
搬到这儿了
They moved it.
怎么搬的?
What'd they move it for?
谁知道
Who knows?
历史
History.
历史 该死的
History, damn it.
你说呢?
Do you think?
不知道 不过它确实在呢
I don't know, but it do present
不可能却发生了
mind-boggling possibilities.
山姆 看看这古老的油灯
Sam,
look at this old kerosene lamp.
等等 我先拍下来
Just a minute. Let me get this.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 伙计们 你们好
Hiya, fellas. How are ya?
这学校真不错
It's a nice schoolhouse you have here.
当然了
Sure is.
我们得走了 亲爱的 来吧
Come on. We gotta go, honey. Come on.
我们不想惹麻烦 伙计们
Now, we don't want any trouble, fellas.
好吗?
Okay?
要是你想要相机 很值钱
Have the camera if you want.
It's worth something.
归你了 怎么样 嗯?
You can have them both. What do you say?
Huh?
这儿还有点儿钱
I got a bit of money back here.
也归你了 嗯?
I can let you have, huh?
要不车钥匙给你
Even give you these car keys.
- 快 亲爱的
Come on, hon.
- 别推我
Don't shove me.
上车 上车
Get in the car. Get in the car.
嘿 你觉得它还在吗?
Hey, do you think it's still there?
不知道
I don't know.
我想只有一个办法
Only one way to find out, I guess.
去看着门好吗?
Why don't you watch the door?
好的
Okey dokey.
莱特福特?
Lightfoot?
莱特福特
Lightfoot!
没事吧 孩子?
You all right, boy?
没事
Yeah.
没什么 肯定是累了什么的
It's nothin'.
God, I must be gettin' tired or somethin'.
提起来然后拧开螺丝
Lift up on it and then ease the screw out.
放到手上
电影精选列表