警方在新闻上发布的
Well, then the police
released a thing in the press
说钱已经找到了
saying that the money had been found.
瞎扯
Bullshit.
里瑞真信了
Leary went off his ass.
他开始大意了 可他们找不到钱
He got careless
but he couldn't lead them to the money
因为不知道去哪儿找
'cause he didn't know where the hell it was.
后来 因为几年前的一宗银行抢劫案
Finally, they arrested
and convicted him on another bank robbery
他们被捕入狱了
that took place several years before.
他出来后认为是我陷害他
And when he got out
he convinced the others I'd set him up.
我决定 最好还是退出一段时间
I decided best that I should drop out
for a while.
去教堂是个好主意
That church was a pretty far-out idea.
嗯
Hmm.
应该再躲远点儿
About as far out as possible, I thought.
操
Fuck!
你确定就是这儿吗?
Are you sure this is the spot?
是
Yeah.
什么 我没听清?
What? I didn't hear what you said.
我说是 就是这儿
I said, yeah, this is it.
怎么回事?
Well, what happened to it?
不知道 改建了
I don't know. Progress.
祝你愉快 孩子
Have a nice day, boy.
这个 给你
Here, for you.
我们仅有的钱了
That's the last of our money.
好吃
It's good.
真好吃
Real good.
奇妙的开心果
Fantastic pistachio.
现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
放下老二捡起袜子(俚语 意指集♥合♥)
Drop your cocks and reach for your socks.
别看我 我没说话
Don't look at me. I didn't say a word.
- 瑞德?
Red?
- 着车
Start the car.
别动 混♥蛋♥
Freeze, you son of a bitch.
动一下我就开枪
The first one of you moves I shoot.
好了 关掉引擎
All right, kill the engine.
钥匙给我 别回头
Hand me the keys and don't turn around.
都从开心果这边下来
Now, both of you get out of Pistachio's side.
别琢磨了 下去后你们都得玩儿完
No ideas, you'll both
be dead before you hit the ground.
快
Move it.
转身
Turn around.
这家伙藏在车里
The guy's in the car.
这才够聪明
That's it, smartass.
瑞德 古迪
Red. Goody.
邓禄普呢?
How's Dunlop?
我们知道你找到了
That's for us to know and you to find out.
闭嘴 古迪
Shut up, Goody.
想怎么样 瑞德?
Well, what do you want, Red?
怎么样?
What do I want?
有种 我告诉你 强尼
You got balls. I'll say that for you, Johnny.
我要干♥你♥屁♥股♥ 我就要这个 朋友
I want your ass, that's what I want,
my friend.
狠话谁都会说
Hey, flattery's
not gonna get you guys anywhere.
这小丑是谁?
Who's the comedian?
莱特福特
Name's Lightfoot.
他都知道了?
Does he know everything?
- 不
No.
- 是
Yeah.
莱特福特 嗯?
Lightfoot, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
还好我没揍他的脸
It's a good thing I didn't hit him in the face.
要不他就完了
He'd be dead now.
你老是高估自己 瑞德
You always had
a high opinion of yourself, Red.
最近传什么道呢 强尼?
What have you been preaching lately,
Johnny?
生存
Survival.
- 准备好了?
Are you ready?
- 我早盼着呢
I've been counting the days.
替那孩子打的
That's for the kid.
现在是谈谈还是接着玩儿?
Now, do you wanna talk
or you wanna play games?
你要我♥干♥什么 瑞德?
What do you want me to do, Red?
闭上你的嘴
Shut your face.
我喘不上气 哮喘犯了
I can't breathe! I got asthma.
现在要我♥干♥什么 瑞德?
What do you want me to do now, Red?
杀了这混♥蛋♥
Kill the son of a bitch.
这儿?
Here?
对
Yes.
现在?
Now?
马上
Now!
别用枪指着我 明白吗?
Don't ever point a gun at me. Understand?
树枝也不行
Not even a twig.
听你的
You got it.
你说了算
You come from the hitters, don't you?
你在等什么?
What are you waiting for?
干嘛不动手 我会杀了你
Why don't you kill me? I would've killed you.
两年来这仇我得报
That doesn't make up
for a difference in two years.
反正我得宰了你
I'm gonna kill you anyway.
钱在这儿 在学校
The money was here, in the schoolhouse.
这废物说什么呢?
What's this garbage talking about?
钱就没丢
The money was never recovered.
电视 广播 报纸 全在骗人
The TV, and the radio,
the papers, everybody was lying.
他们为警方服务
They were working with the police.
莱姆死后 我...
When Lamb died I...
我没回来过
I never came back here.
钱还在 很安全
The money's still here. It's safe.
这儿?
Here?
对 莱姆藏在他母校了
Yeah. Lamb went to school here in Warsaw,
在校内一间小房♥子里
a little one-room schoolhouse.
我们藏在墙上的黑板后面
We put the money in the wall,
behind the blackboard.
那房♥子在哪儿?
Where's this one-room schoolhouse?
跑了
Gone.
跑了? 跑哪儿了?
Gone? Gone where?
我也想知道
I wish I knew.
原址现在盖上了新校舍
Used to be
right where the new schoolhouse is now.
你以为我会相信这些废话吗?
You expect me to believe all this crap?
这他妈就是真♥相♥ 瑞德
It's the sad-ass truth, Red.
否则我来这破地方干嘛?
Why do you think
I'd come to a dumb town like this?
我哪知道?
How the hell do I know?
你爱来这破地方
You're queer for dumb towns.
50万不会就这么没了
Half a million dollars
just don't disappear like that.
改建时总能发现点儿什么
They should've found
something when they tore the place down.
你知道你告诉我
I wish I had the answer for you.
可悲的是我们得到过它
The sad part is that we got away with it.
这就是一种罪过
It's a sin, that's what it is.
上帝的罪过
Christ, it's a sin.
哦
Oh.
真是老了
Boy, I feel old.
现在怎么办 瑞德?
What are we gonna do now, Red?
闭嘴 古迪
Shut up, Goody.
我也有花粉症了
I got hay fever too.
干嘛不再干一次?
Why not do it again?
他到底说什么呢?
What's he mouthing off about now?
蒙大纳装甲 同样的办法打劫同一个地方
Montana Armored.
We hit the same place, the same way.
- 蒙大纳装甲?
Montana Armored?
- 嗯
电影精选列表