法官大人 阿尔诺夫人吧
Your honor, Mrs. Arnaud,
提起诉讼的人 今天没有到场
who filed the suit, is not with us today,
她要她丈夫一半的薪水和养老金
is asking for half her husband's salary and pension
以及对他们女儿克里斯汀的完全监护权
along with complete custody of the couple's daughter Crystal
我们认为这是对这件事过度反应
which we're arguing is gross overreaction to circumstances
以及肤浅的证词
and superficial testimony.
好吧 让我们把父亲带到这里来
OK, let's get the father up here.
所以 他要 要我过去 现在上去么
So, I... He asked, he asked for me, so now I go up?
-是的 你得上去 -所以现在我上去
- Yes, you need to go up. - So now I go up.
你好吗 法官大人
How are you, your honor?
你好啊 警官
How are you, officer?
我很好 我今天是来为我女儿
I'm doin' just fine, I'm here for my daughter today.
很明显 你的工作很好
You have a good job, clearly.
我的确是这样
I do indeed.
你也到场了
And you're decorated!
是的 法官大人
I am, your honor.
你的记录上有什么吗
Any strikes on your record?
什么也没有
None.
今天我在这里为我女儿
I'm here fightin' for my daughter today.
我想继续和我妻子共同监护
I'd like to continue joint custody with my wife,
这是我们去年所做的
which is what we've done for the last year,
自从这些事后
since everything.
我对她抚养我们孩子的方式没有意见
I have no problem with the way that she raises our child.
我是个好警官
I'm a good police officer.
你妻子从未对你的
And your wife has never given you
抚养孩子提出她的质疑
cause for concern with her child rearing?
我没有 没有 简短来说
I... That's not, no, short answer.
我认为罗兹对抚养克里斯汀的方法没有问题
I see no problem with the way that Roz raises Crystal.
她自己也有许多问题
She has many problems of her own.
我们对如何抚养我们的孩子
We have a very separate take on
和我们之间的问题
how we raise our child
有一个非常独♥立♥的看法
from our problems with each other.
我们一致反对她有问题的行为
We have a united front against her problematic behavior,
罗兹正在解决她的问题
and Roz is working on her issues right now.
我已经放心了 我确信她是
I've been assured, and I'm certain that she is.
法庭收到证词
The court has testimony
你的鲁莽或暴♥力♥行为
that you practiced reckless or violent behavior,
在本月的一场公共活动 一场葬礼
a public event, a funeral this month.
这其中有什么水分么
Any of that hold water?
我没有暴♥力♥
I wasn't violent.
我没有暴♥力♥
I wasn't violent.
当然 我很沮丧 我失去了我爱的人
I was upset for sure, I lost somebody I loved,
但我没有暴♥力♥
but I wasn't violent.
实际上 我周围的人都认为
And actually everybody I've been speaking to
这很是正常 当你明白
say that's pretty normal when you find out
失去一个人意味着什么时
what losing somebody in your life means.
我希望当你看着棺材里
I hope that when you're lookin' at the coffin
你爱的人的时候
of somebody you love,
你的举止比我优雅一点
you act with a little more grace than I did.
这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
不 对不起 我们退回去一点吧
No, I'm sorry, let's go back.
我不是故意这样说的
I didn't mean for it to come out that way.
你回去和你的律师坐下来吧
Why don't you go back and sit down with your counsel.
我很抱歉 不 来吧
I'm so sorry. No! Let's go...
我不是那个意思
That's, I didn't mean it like that.
我不必回去
I don't have to go back and...
我们好好谈谈吧
That's, let's just have a conversation.
这就是我当初来这里的原因
That's why I came up here in the first place.
你在法律的一边 我在另一边
You're on one side of the law, I'm on the other.
我以为我们会心心相印
I thought we were gonna have a heart-to-heart
或者类似的东西
or somethin' like that.
你还是回去和你的律师坐下来吧
Why don't you go sit back down with your counsel.
现在我害怕因为对法官说了些愚蠢的话
'Cause now I'm scared I'm gonna lose my daughter
而失去女儿
'cause I said somethin' stupid to the judge.
非常感谢 法官大人
Thank you so much, your honor.
你为什么让我这么做
Why did you let me do that?
-为什么让我这么做 -别 别 别
- Why did you let me do that? - Don't, don't, don't.
我做错了什么吗
What did I do wrong?
滚一边去 克里斯
The fuck off, Chris.
不要表现出任何情绪
Don't show any emotion.
你只需要站起来 离开 回家去
You just stand up, leave, go home,
我们明天早上回办公室再讨论
and we will go back to my offices in the morning,
我们将提出延期的请求
and we will file a motion for a continuation.
那这是什么意思 我们输了吗
So what does that mean, we lost?
这意味着我们今天输了
That means we lost today.
不 听着 不 因为我们要提交
No, listen, no, because we're gonna file a motion for...
我认为我们可以做出暂时的裁决
I think we can reach a tentative ruling.
我们被告知有一个不能忽视的证物
We have an exhibit I am told we are not to miss!
职员 请出示证物
Clerk, please, the exhibit.
操
Fuck!
吉姆
Jim!
怎么搞的
What happened?
你什么意思 发生了什么事
What do you mean, what happened?
发生了什么事 他们把录像带放在法庭上了
What happened? They had the footage at the courtroom!
那又怎么了
What happened with what?
我以为你处理好了
I thought you took care of it!
什么 什么
What? What?
我以为你处理好了
I thoughtyou took care of it!
法庭有他妈的录像带
They had the fucking footage in the courtroom!
我 我是处理好了
I-I-I-I did! I threw it
我把它扔到湖里去了
in the fuckin' lake!
或者 他肯定是 是存在云端了
Or, he musta got, it's, it's up in the cloud!
啥 那个录像带就他妈的在法庭上
What? No, they had it in the fuckin' courtroom!
什么鬼云 你在说什么 混♥蛋♥
The cloud? What're you talkin' about, asshole!
你在说什么 我是处理了
What're you talkin' about? I did...
他们他妈的拿到了
They fuckin' had the thing...
我做了该做的 我尽力了
I did my job! I tried!
我给你那他妈的高级律师付了这么多钱
I paid your fucki' fancy lawyer...
冷静点 伙计 没必要
Calm down, man, that's not necessary!
你不必 我他妈的得去
You don't have to... I had to fuckin'
你的律师付了这么多钱 混♥蛋♥
pay for your fuckin' lawyer, asshole!
你♥他♥妈♥的别打我 你这个混♥蛋♥
Don't you fuckin' hit me! You fuckin' ass...
别动
Stay down!
-别动 住手 -他妈的
- Stay down! Stop! - The fuck!
你把我的裤子撕破了
You ripped my pants!
你♥他♥妈♥的打我
You fuckin' hit me!
你把我的裤子撕破了 混♥蛋♥
You ripped my pants, asshole!
你打了我的脸
You punched me in the face!
你♥他♥妈♥的扇了我一巴掌
You slapped in in the fuckin' face!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
你把我的裤子撕破了 你毁了我的生活
You ripped my fuckin' pants! You ruined my life!
-我从未毁了你的生活 -你毁了我的
- I never ruined your life! - You ruined my...
我看了那该死的录像
I saw that goddamned video!
谁他妈的在葬礼上跳舞
Who dances at a fuckin' funeral!
在我的文化中 我们这样做 那是我们的
In my culture, we do that! That's our...
那不是你♥他♥妈♥的文化
That's not your fuckin' culture!
-操♥你♥妈♥ -别把这破事赖我身上
- Fuck you! - Don't put this shit on me!
我把这么多钱都花在了你的律师身上
I spent all this money on your fuckin' lawyer,
而我却输了 混♥蛋♥
and I lost, asshole!
我一直是你的好朋友
I've always been a good friend to you,
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my life!
你这个可悲的狗♥娘♥养♥的
You sad son of a bitch!
你毁了我的生活
You ruined my fuckin' life!
我会告诉其他这些混♥蛋♥
I'll tell the rest of these mother fuckers about...
-你的家庭很美好 人生一帆风顺 -吉米
- You have a nice family! You don't have problem! - Jimmy.
-是的 我知道 -不 你不知道
- Yes, I do! - No, you don't!
是的 我知道
Yes, I do!
詹姆斯爱德华
James Edward!
干嘛
What!
电影精选列表