哪一个是她
Which one is she?
是的宝贝儿 她确实邀请你了
Yeah, honey, you did.
哦不 是周五 你在你妈妈那里
Oh, no, it was Friday; your mom had you.
我知道 所以你为什么没提醒她
I know, she asked why you didn't remind her about it.
这个嘛
Oh, well, yeah.
我想着你那么兴奋
I thought you were so excited about it.
你会告诉她的
I thought you woulda told her.
但是我没有立即告诉她
And I didn't get her a present.
没事的
Oh, that's fine.
我们依然可以给她送点什么
We can still get her something, honey.
我们没必要 你没必要担心
We don't have to... Don't worry about that.
我们会为她找到合适的礼物的
We'll find her something.
告诉她 是爸爸搞砸了然后我们会送点什么给她
Tell her Daddy messed up and that we'll get her something.
不用了 没事的
No, that's fine.
我想着也许我们可以
Hey, I was thinkin' maybe we could go down
出去买♥♥点冰激凌
to the ice cream stand in a bit and get some ice cream.
听起来怎么样
How's that sound?
我可以吃冰激凌
I could eat ice cream.
你可以
Could you? Huh.
我不知道你喜欢吃冰激凌
I didn't know you liked ice cream.
这很有意思
That's super interesting.
我要写下来
I'm gonna have to write that down.
你知道拍手游戏怎么玩吗
You know how to play the hands up game?
什么
What's that?
拍手游戏
The hand up game.
卡洛琳教我的 像这样
Caroline taught me. Here.
哦 是的 女孩们以前在学校玩这个
Oh, yeah, girls used to do this at school.
我知道这个游戏
I know this game.
怎么玩
How do you do it?
拍右手 拍左手 拍双手
Pop right, pop left, pop front.
就是这样
OK. That's it,
二对二 三对三 四对四
and two for two, three for three, four for four.
四之后你就拍下来了 明白了吗
And after four you slap down, got it?
好吧 我们开始吧
OK, let's do it.
亲爱的 我 我做不到这么快 对不起
Honey, I, honey, I can't do it that fast, sorry.
我们再来一次
Let's do it again.
不 没关系 继续
No, it's fine, just keep going.
好啊
Ok.
对不起 亲爱的 我们非得那么快吗
I'm sorry, honey, do we have to go that fast?
不是很快
That wasn't fast.
哦 好吧 酷
Oh, OK, cool.
亲爱的 亲爱的 我对这种东西
Honey, honey, I'm really not gonna be good
真的不太擅长
at this kind of stuff.
好吧
Yeah.
我们去拿些冰淇淋怎么样
How 'bout we go get some of that ice cream?
我要留在这里
I'm going to stay here.
亲爱的 门留到这儿行吗
This door open enough, honey?
嗯哪
Yep.
你要我把走廊里的灯给你留着吗
You want me to leave the light on in the hallway for you?
不用了
It's fine.
好吧 我去睡觉了 亲爱的
All right, I goin' to bed, honey.
晚安 我爱你
Good night, I love you.
估计2011至2017年
An estimated 1.3 million of the vehicles
约有130万辆车辆事故
model years 2011 to 2017 could be...
依旧找不到意外受伤的证据
Still can't find solid evidence the injuries were accidents but caused
但因为一氧化碳泄漏
by carbon monoxide leaks which doesn't sit well...
亲爱的 你上学的时候不紧张 对吗
Honey, you're not nervous about going to school, are ya?
不紧张
No.
很好 卡洛琳在你班上
Good. Caroline's in your class.
就像去加泰罗尼亚野营一样
It's gonna be just like goin' to Camp Catalaya,
或者像是在你妈妈家举办夏日派对
or like a summer party at your mom's place.
你会做得很好的 亲爱的
You're gonna do just fine, honey.
我想你会喜欢四年级的
I think you're really gonna like fourth grade.
是的 我总是听人这么说
Yeah, I keep hearing that.
嘿 爸爸 我能和你谈谈吗
Hey, Dad, can I talk to you for a second?
怎么了
What's up?
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Yeah.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's goin' on, honey?
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
好吧 好吧
Ok, ok.
你把书包背上
So how 'bout we get your backpack on,
然后我带你去学校 怎么样
and I'll take you to school, sound good?
好吧
Yeah, all right.
嘿 我是吉姆
Hey, you got Jim.
好吧 四年级小姐
All right, big miss fourth grade!
腾出点地方 这将是
Make way! This is gonna be the...
亲爱的 你化了妆吗
Honey, are you wearing makeup?
没有
No.
克里斯汀 看看我
Crystal, look at me.
亲爱的 你为什么化妆
Honey, why are you wearing makeup?
别说了 我要迟到了
Stop! I'm gonna be late!
这样挺好的
It's fine!
不 你才上四年级 亲爱的
No, you're in fourth grade, honey.
他们会让你回家的
They're gonna send you home.
你为什么要化妆
Why're you wearin' all that?
没关系的
It's fine!
很多女孩都化妆
Plenty of girls wear makeup!
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal!
我只是想如果要在一个新的班里上课
I just thought that if I'm starting in a new class,
我也应该像她们一样漂亮
I should at least be one of the pretty girls.
你在说什么 亲爱的
What are you talkin' about, honey?
去年你是你们班上
You're one of the most beautiful girls
最漂亮的女孩子之一
in your grade last year.
你在湖边的那张照片多漂亮
That picture of you at the lake?
不 我的下巴和眉毛像你
No, I have your jaw and I have your eyebrows!
我看起来像个男孩子
I look like a boy.
你看起来像个模特 那才是你的样子 亲爱的
Well, you look like a model, is what you look like, honey.
你没法挑你的长相
You don't get to pick that stuff.
你长成什么样就是什么样 你不能为此而沮丧
You get what you get, and you don't get upset.
你也看到了 我没抱怨
You don't see me complaining.
我没有一份好工作或其它的东西 但我努力适应了
I don't have a big job or anything, and I make do.
你会好的 现在你就挺好的
You're gonna be fine, and you're fine now.
谁告诉你你不漂亮
Who's tellin' you you're not pretty?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我很乐意带你去
Look, I'm happy to take you somewhere and
买♥♥条新裙子之类的
look into gettin' you a new dress or something like that,
但是我不能这样把你送去学校 亲爱的
but I can't drop you off at school like that, honey.
你看起来 等等 看着我
You look like a... Hold on, look at me.
克里斯汀 看看我
Crystal, look at me.
上帝啊
Good lord.
亲爱的 你今天会好起来的
You're gonna be fine today, honey.
我要带你去公园
I'm gonna take you to the park,
然后洗掉你脸上的妆
and we're gonna wash that off.
你的脸很漂亮的
You have a beautiful face.
别用你妈妈在塔吉特公♥司♥买♥♥的狗屎毁了它
Don't go ruin it with some shit your mom got you at Target.
我希望我能有妈妈的胸部
I hope I get Mom's boobs.
你说什么
What did you say?
我说 我希望我有妈妈的胸
I said, I hope I get Mom's boobs!
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my god.
我每天都希望你不这样
I hope everyday that you don't.
嘿 亲爱的 别从行驶的车里跳出去
Hey, honey, don't jump out of a moving car!
嘿 我爱你
Hey! I love you!
注意 注意 注意
Pay attention! Pay attention! Pay attention!
如果需要什么就打电♥话♥给我
Call me if you need anything!
嘿
Hey.
你好 你是吉米·阿尔诺吗
Hi there, are you Jimmy Arnaud?
我是
I am.
你好 我是当地一家律所的代表
Hi, I represent a local law firm.
我来这儿是为了给你送些文件
I'm here to serve you those papers.
电影精选列表