我想说 你能想象吗
I mean, can you imagine?
她宁可每晚开一个小时的车损伤膝盖
She was driving an hour every night to kill her knee
也不想向任何人承认
because she couldn't admit to anyone
她做不到
that she wasn't up to it.
天哪 她掩盖的太好了
God, she was sneaky like that.
我们就这样失去她了
That's how we lost her.
不管怎样
Anyway.
成长中 有这样的母亲是什么感觉
What was it like growin' up with her as a mom?
从你作为女儿的角度 我的意思是
As a daughter, I mean.
你觉得女孩在成长过程中 有妈妈就够了吗
You feel like, as a girl, growin' up with a mom was enough?
还可以吧
It was fine.
每个人都想要 父母两人的陪伴
Everybody wants two parents.
我对此几乎没有伤心过
I got no more tears for that, hardly.
你们两个没有成功的压力
You two didn't have the pressure to be successful.
你们都做得很好
Y'all were already doing well,
我知道 我们在烧烤聚会时讨论过
and I know we talked about this at the barbecue,
但我从来没有这种感觉
but I just never got the feeling
她会认可我
that she ever really approved of me.
是的 是的 我记得你有这么说
Yeah, yeah, I remember hearing you say that.
当我开车回家的时候 我在想
Remember drivin' home and I was thinkin' about...
为什么会这样
What that would look like,
父母不认可自己的孩子 但
a parent who doesn't approve of their child, but...
我是说 她从没表现得 像你所说的那样
I mean, she never acted like to you.
所以我不知道发生了什么
So I don't know where that comes from.
我是说 杰夫和我发展的很快
I mean, Jeff and I started so quick,
她在那里和孩子们忙着那些事情
and she was there to help with the boys and everything,
但她从未 来这里参加生日聚会
but she didn't come to half the birthday parties
哪怕能有她为克里斯汀做的一半多
that she did for Crystal.
别 我是说 你们都住的很远
Oh, don't, I mean, y'all live out here.
好吧 我可以去接她
Well, I woulda gone and picked her up.
我们在阁楼为她布置了房♥间
We built that room for her at the top of the stairs,
她只住过一次
and she only used it but the one time.
她把祖母的耳环给了你
She gave you Mawmaw's earrings,
你甚至都用不了
and you can't even wear 'em.
我不知道
I don't know.
你有钱吗
You got money?
什么
What?
哦 是的 不 那是
Oh, yeah, no, that's...
继续说
Go on with what you were sayin'.
我现在没什么好说的了
I can't do this right now.
一个小时后 我有个会面
I got this stupid meeting in an hour,
我得去准备了
and I gotta get ready for it.
我会振作起来的
I'm gonna get all worked up.
在你心情不好时候 还来叨唠你
I've caught you at a bad time.
不 呃 留下来 晚上一起吃个饭
No, uh, stay and we'll have dinner later,
我买♥♥了一堆早餐 明天可以一起吃
and I just got a bunch of breakfast stuff for tomorrow.
没事的
It's fine.
我只想见见你 告诉你我过得怎么样
I just wanted to see you and let you know how I was doin'.
吉米 留下来吧
Jimmy, stay!
如果你不留下来
You wouldn't have driven all the way out here
你不会一路开车过来的
if you weren't gonna stay.
你会打电♥话♥
You woulda called.
没关系 我下次会再打电♥话♥的
That's all right, I'll call next time.
吉米 别这样
Jimmy, don't be difficult.
我们是一家人 不是吗
That's my middle name, isn't it?
我们改天电♥话♥聊
Let's do that phone call sometime soon.
我期待着
I'm lookin' forward to it.
是的 那太好了
Yeah, that'd be nice.
走的时候 要再来一杯吗
You want a to go cup?
嘿 妈妈 这样说太蠢了
Hey, Mom, this is stupid.
所以 是的 我失去了克里斯汀
So, yeah, so I lost Crystal,
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do,
我希望你能告诉我
and I wish you were here to tell me.
有时候 我真的很高兴你不在了
Sometimes I'm actually glad you're not
因为你会为我感到羞耻的
'cause you'd be ashamed of me.
我明白了
I get it.
我猜我会很幸运
I guess I'm lucky.
但我尽我所能
But I did everything that I could,
为了律师费 我不得不卖♥♥掉舞蹈学院
and I had to sell the dance academy to pay for the lawyers,
但我输了 对不起
and I lost, I'm sorry.
我真希望能时光倒流
I wish I could go back.
我不会像这样 我会听你的
I'd a done it different, I'd a listened to ya.
顺便说一下 你的墓碑看起来很漂亮
Your headstone looks beautiful, by the way.
别人的都很俗气
A lot of these are pretty tacky yeah.
你的很好 上面只写着 妈妈
Yours is nice; it just says "Mother" on it.
我以为这里会很恐怖
I thought it was gonna be spooky out here.
但还不错 我会再回来看你的
It's not bad. I'll come back.
不想让你感到孤单
Hate to think you're lonely.
不管怎样
Anyway.
如果你想帮我 不用再帮我了
If you're tryin' to help me, you don't have to anymore.
如果可以 帮帮摩根吧
Help Morgan if you can.
怎么回事 我很清醒
What's goin' on? I'm sober!
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me!
我很清醒
I'm sober!
我很清醒 怎么了
I'm sober, what's goin' on?
拿起你的手♥机♥
Pick up your phone.
什么
What?
你的手♥机♥ 拿起你的手♥机♥
Your phone! Pick up your phone.
怎么回事 我一直在喝酒
What's goin' on? I've been drinkin'.
他们想打电♥话♥给你
They're tryin' to call you.
锁了 我被锁外面了
I'm locked, I'm locked out.
我想我把自己锁在车外了
I locked myself out of my car, I guess.
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
我不 他们只是派我来
I don't... They just sent me to...
哦 你不知道
Oh, you don't know!
去他妈的 整明白点 好吗
Fuckin' find out! OK.
如果你不知道 为什么要我停在路边
Why would you pull me over if you don't know!
-好吧 我打电♥话♥ -怎么回事
- OK, I call it... - What's goin' on?
-他们为什么需要我 -我会电♥话♥询问
- Why do they need me? - I'll call it in!
该死 是我的房♥子吗
Goddamn! Is my house?
你叫什么名字 道格
What's your name again, Doug?
去你妹的 道格
Fuck, Doug!
该死
Goddamn!
他妈的 你有警棍吗
Fuck! You got a stick?
嘿 你有警棍吗
Hey! You got a stick?
有的
Yep.
我该怎么用 我该怎么用 好吧
How do I, how do I, all right.
它上面有破窗器吗
Does it have a little coop on it?
该死的
Goddamn it.
去他妈的
Fuck me.
它关机了 它关机了
It's dead, it's dead.
这鬼东西的电池寿命
The battery life on these fuckin' things.
温思罗普大街270号♥
270 Winthrop?
那是我妻子的房♥子 270号♥吗
That's my wife's house, 270?
那是我妻子的房♥子
That's my wife's house.
发生了什么 发生了什么
What happened? What happened?
-她很好 -发生了什么
- She's fine. - What happened?
亲爱的 怎么了
Honey, what happened?
她很好 她很好
She's just fine, she's OK.
发生了什么
What happened?
你还好吗 发生了什么
Are you OK? What happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
她一定要看这些吗
She have to see any of that?
是她打的电♥话♥
She's the one that called it in.
你做得很好 亲爱的
You did great, honey.
你做得很好 亲爱的 你做得很好
You did great, honey, you did so good.
让内特叔叔带着你
Go with Uncle Nate.
你得和内特叔叔一起去 亲爱的
You gotta go with Uncle Nate, honey.
对不起 你该打电♥话♥给我的
I'm sorry, but you coulda called me.
你该打电♥话♥给我 亲爱的
You coulda called me, honey.
电影精选列表