我一整天都为你感到骄傲。
I've been so proud of you the whole day.
直到你离开的那天才这么糟糕。然后一切又恢复正常了。
Its only this bad the day you leave. Then everything becomes alright again.
我一整天都不怎么勇敢,你只是没有注意到而已。
I haven't been brave all day, you just didn't notice it, thats all.
只要你不屈服,你就比发生在你身上的事更重要。
So long as you don't give in, you're bigger than what happens to you.
奥托和戈特弗里德在哪里?
Where are Otto and Gottfried?
这些是戈特弗里德的,带着遗憾和爱。-很漂亮,把我的给他。
These are from Gottfried, with regrets and love. -They're lovely, give him mine.
我希望他在街上打架和人群中没有遇到任何麻烦。
I hope he isn't in any trouble with all this fighting in the streets and the crowds..
你们两个现在都别看。转身。
Don't look now, either of you. Turn around.
戈特弗里德怎么了?头里。
What happened to Gottfried? -Come on.
他在那个仓库里。我们得抓住他。
He's in that warehouse. We've got to get him.
戈特弗里德!我是奥托,你能听到我说话吗?
Gottfried! Its Otto, can you hear me?
我花了很长时间。
I took a long time.
但我终于下定决心了。
But I've finally made up my mind.
他是你的同志吗?
Was he your comrade?
他也是我的。
He was mine too.
也许我们应该告诉警♥察♥。-警♥察♥与此事无关。
Maybe we should've told the police. -The police have nothing to do with this.
他们没有失去戈特弗里德,是我们。
They haven't lost Gottfried, we have.
普劳顿医生让我来接你,如果我找到你。
Dr.Ploughton asked me to pick you up, if I found you.
村里有什么消息?圣诞节即将来临。
What news from the village? -Christmas is coming.
圣诞节让你想家。-是的,是的。
Christmas makes you think of home. -Yes, yes it does.
如果你没有家,你还是会想家。
If you have no home, you think of it anyway.
或者你曾经的家。
Or the home that you might've had.
去那里搭飞机,去下一个村庄,去某个地方。
To get on a plane there, to the next village, to go somewhere.
你有丈夫,他会来吗?我们很穷。
You have a husband, is he coming? -We're very poor.
你很穷吗?-非常贫穷。
You're poor? -Very poor.
你不应该考虑可能给你一个新生命的手术的费用。
You mustn't think of the cost of an operation that may give you a new life.
也许我没有责任去签下一个新的生命。
Perhaps it isn't my responsibility to sign a new lease of life.
你要对我做什么?
What are you going to do to me?
对于你这种病例,我们经常能得到很好的结果。
We often get splendid results with this operation with cases of your kind.
我们从你的肋骨上取下一点骨头,让你的肺塌陷,之后就没有什么危险了,除非你两周内必须保持安静。
We take a little bit of bone from your ribs and collapse your lung, There is no real danger after, except that you must keep very still for 2 weeks.
仍然非常。
Very still.
你什么时候动手术?-对圣诞节后。
When do you operate? -Right after Christmas.
也就是说我会在这里待很长时间。-请别那样说话。
That means I'll be here for that long. -Please don't talk that way.
原谅我,这只是圣诞节。
Forigve me, it's just Christmas.
科斯特今晚来过吗?-不,还没有。
Koster been in this evening? -No, not yet.
他真是个难以捉摸的人,尝尝这个。
He's a hard man to keep track of, here taste this.
他现在出去找他了。他是个疯子。-那是我们两个人的事。
He's out now, looking for him. He's a crazy man. -Thats a job for both of us.
不,他是对的。你还得考虑帕特。
No, he's right. You've got Pat to think of.
想吗?你不能把思想抱在怀里。
To think of? You can't hold a thought in your arms.
为我们演奏吧,埃里克。
Play for us, Erich.
这是给你的礼物,三天前送来的。她让我藏起来,我就放在冰箱里了。
Here's a present for you, came 3 days ago. She told me to hide it, I put it in the icebox.
埃里克,你本来要为我们演奏的。
Erich, you were going to play for us.
戈特弗里德不见了。
Gottfried gone.
帕特,在百万英里之外。
Pat, a million miles away.
我真希望Koster在这里。
I wish Koster were here.
我还是觉得这是我俩的工作。
I still say it was a job for both of us.
如果你站在我旁边,他就会打你。
If you'd be standing beside me, he'd have hit you.
去打开你的电报吧。
Go open your telegram.
有人看到你吗?-他先开的枪,出于自卫。
Anybody see you? -He fired first anyway it was self-defence.
你多久没有她的消息了?-不到一周,怎么了?
How long since you heard from her? -Less than a week, why?
最好马上给她打电♥话♥。
Better get her on the phone right away.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥来。不,我在我的房♥间里。
I'm so glad you called. No, I'm in my room.
他们要我休息。他们想让我下周做个小手术。
They want me to rest up. They want me to have a little operation next week.
操作?
Operation?
对什么?什么样?-好像我不需要那么多肋骨。
What for? What kind? -Seems like I don't need so many ribs.
不是很危险,但是我…只是想听听你的声音。
It isn't really dangerous, but I... just wanted to hear your voice.
科斯特和我今晚就走。
Koster and I will leave tonight.
在婴儿。
In Baby.
我们明天晚上之前会到那里。
We'll be there before tomorrow night.
我们以为你在床上呢。
We thought you'd be in bed.
我感激宝贝,我爱她。我觉得我不配但我要进来了。
I'm grateful to Baby, I love her. I didn't think I'd ever deserve it but I'm getting in here.
永远不要离开我。如果你要再离开我,请告诉我。-我永远不会离开你。
Don't ever leave me. Tell me if you're ever leaving me again. -I'm never leaving you.
我离开气!
I'm outta gas!
你不慌不忙地来接我。我快冻死了!
Took your time in picking me up. I was freezing to death!
她的行为?-有点太狂野了,太多鸡尾酒了。
She behaving herself? -In a way, too wild, too many cocktails.
香烟。——没有尼古丁。
Cigarettes. -Without nicotine.
咖啡。——没有caffine。
Coffee. -Without caffine.
跳舞。——没有…你。
Dancing. -Without..you.
那一定很可怕。- Lohkamp先生,我能谈一下吗?
That must be terrible. -Herr Lohkamp can I talk a minute?
戈特弗里德是如何?-他来不了。
And how's Gottfried? -He is..he couldn't come.
和埃里希?他还爱我吗?-他爱你,帕特。
And Erich? He still love me? -He loves you Pat.
是的,他非常爱我。
Yes, he loves me terribly.
手术后她得静静地躺几周。
After the operation she'll have to lie very still for a few weeks.
突然的移♥动♥可能是致命的。
Sudden movement may prove fatal.
事情进展不太顺利,对吧?-留在城里会更糟。
Things haven't gone so well, have they? -It would be much worse staying in the city.
我没想到会这么贵。
I didn't realise it would be so expensive.
我们会设法弄到钱的。
We'll get the money somehow.
这是回家的路吗?
Is that the road home?
5月份,你将沿着这条路线回家。在五月。
In May, you'll be going home along that route. -In May.
我们第一次在一起的时候不该这么说。
This isn't what we're supposed to say this first time together.
一直以来,我都想好了该说什么,你也会说,一字不差。
All this while, I'd figured out what I'd say and you'd say, word to word.
你想听吗?
Do you want to hear?
我们就会像这样躺在床上。
We'd be lying on this bed just like this.
我会说:“这是回家的路吗?”你会说:“是的,600公里。”
I'd say 'Is that the road home?' You'd say 'Yes, its 600 kilometers.'
我想说现在已经不重要了。
And I'd say that doesn't matter now.
我们的爱超越了时间和地点。
We love each other beyond time and place now.
你会说,‘没错。’
You'd say, 'That's right.'
然后你会吻我。
Then you'd kiss me.
你会说,‘我现在应该在这个房♥间里吗?“我们违反规定了吗?”
You'd say,' Ought I to be in this room now? 'Are we breaking the rules?'
我会说,‘我现在就不能开始吗?不打破它们?”
And I'd say,'Mustn't I start now? By not breaking them?'
因为我放不下你。
Because I can't let you go.
突然之间,一切都变得如此真实。
And suddenly it would all be so real.
他给了我一个估计。
He gave me an estimate.
超过1000马克?我们该怎么办?我们得弄到它,但怎么弄?
Over a 1000 marks? What are we going to do? We got to get it but how?
我明天就能建好这座城市。你打算怎么筹集资金?
I can make the city by tomorrow. -How are you going to raise the money?
我将得到它。
I'll get it.
你完全忘记了。
You forget all about it.
今晚除了帕特什么都别想。-别做疯狂的事,奥托。
Forget about everything but Pat tonight. - Don't do something crazy Otto.
银的衣服!
The silver dress!
服务是正确的。它们是两个侍者的。
Service is right. They belonged to a couple of waiters.
我妻子给我上了一些舞蹈课。我能在你身上试试吗,女士?
My wife gave me some dancing lessons. May I try them out on you, Ma'am?
我很喜欢它。我爱你的妻子。她怎么会碰巧嫁给你的?
I'd adore it. I adore your wife. How did she ever happen to marry you?
我现在可以进去了吗?-是的。
May I go in now? -Yes.
科斯特先生想见你。
Herr Koster wants to see you.
在这里很久了吗?-我去过,然后回来。
Been here a long time? -I've been and come back.
就为了见我?-只是想见你。
Just to see me? -Just to see you.
我今天下午要乘火车回城里。
I'm taking the train back to the city this afternoon.
火车吗?你为什么不进来,宝贝?
The train? Why didn't you come in Baby?
嗯…呃…路太崎岖了。
Um..er..the roads too rough.
你卖♥♥给婴儿。-不,帕特。是什么让你……奥托,你不能对我撒谎。
You sold Baby. -No,Pat. What made you... You're not to lie to me Otto.
她无论如何都要摔下去了。除了一艘破船什么都没有。
She was about to fall of anyway. Nothing but an old wreck.
你卖♥♥给婴儿。
You sold Baby.
给我买♥♥张彩票。-重要的是你感觉如何?
To buy me a sweepstake ticket. -The important thing is how do you feel?
我感觉好了。
I feel alright.
我想他们不小心把我的脊椎骨取出来了。
I think they took my backbone out by mistake.
反正你也够两个人吃的了。
You've got enough for two anyway.
一直假装我有个孩子。
Kept pretending I had a child.
留下自己的一部分一定很好。
Must be nice to leave a part of yourself behind.
在那一刻,我会在那里。
For a moment I'd be there.
我不明白,奥托。
I don't understand it Otto.
为什么两个人要像我和埃里克那样相爱,却有一个死了?
Why two people should love like Erich and me, and yet one die?
我一个人躺在这里好几个小时了,我想起来了。
I've been lying here alone for so many hours, I've figured it out.
如果你们问自己,也许我还能多活几个月。
If you asked yourselves, Perhaps I might live a few months longer.
如果你把修理店卖♥♥了,再过几个星期。
If you sold your repair shop, a few more weeks.
如果你把手指一个一个地卖♥♥了。
Perhaps if you sold your fingers, one by one.
你血管里的血液,你骨髓里的骨髓。
The blood in your veins, the marrow in your bones.
也可能是一两年。
Perhaps even a year or two.
这样我就能喘口气了。
So that I could still breathe a little.
我的心还在跳。
My heart still beat.
奥托什么?
For what Otto?
电影精选列表