现在战争结束了,我可以再叫你“父亲”吗?
Now that the war is over, may i call you 'father' again?
先生们,请大家注意一下?
Gentlemen If you please your attention for a moment?
先生们,敬我们今晚不在这里的同志们敬那些比我们早到来的和平的同志们敬同样的法国人,意大利人,英国人和美国人
A toast, gentlemen To those of our comrades who are not here tonight those to whom peace came sooner than to us and to the same comrades of the French, Italian, English and Americans
献给所有活着的和死去的同志们
to the comrades-living and dead, of all men
有趣的是,每一瓶都像是最后一瓶?
Funny how every bottle seemed like the last?
现在还有一百万人等着我们呢。
Now there's a million ahead of us.
我要为我从未有机会过的生活干杯摇篮到前线我要洒香槟从汉堡到慕尼黑爱上我遇到的每一个女孩我要活下去!
I'm going to drink to the life I never had a chance to live Cradle to the frontline I'm going to spill champagne from Hamburg to Munich fall in love with every girl I meet I'm going to live!
我也经常想那件事我的生活。
I've often thought about that too My life, I mean.
我想知道那是什么感觉,我一点也不知道。
I wonder what it was like I haven't the vaguest idea.
但这肯定是过去的事所以我要为我最珍视的东西,我们三个,干杯。
But it must be something that's passed So I'll drink to what I value most-the three of us.
给我们!
To us!
不是日复一日,而是年复一年埃里克,戈特弗里德致我们!
Not from day to day now, but from year to year Erich, Gottfried To us!
现在你的戈特弗里德。
Now yours Gottfried.
你可能觉得这很幼稚,但事实就是如此在每一个战场上,士兵们都想着回家他们离开时演奏的是乐队昂着头,心中充满自豪
You may think it's childish but here it is On every battlefield, soldiers think of going home Bands are playing when they left Heads were high and hearts were proud
但在漫长的四年里,许多人倒下了,许多人的心停止了所以我为那些今晚想家的人干杯。
But in four long years now many heads have fallen and many hearts have stopped So I drink to those who think of home tonight.
我为他们希望在家里找到的安宁干杯。
I drink to the peace they hope to find at home.
现在他们在战争中获得了和平
Now that peace has come to them in war
你真是个奇迹戈特弗里德,战争中诞生的理想主义者!
You're a miracle Gottfried An idealist, born of the war!
放心,先生们。
At ease, gentlemen.
科斯特上尉你的飞机明天早上就可以拆了你的意思是,我的飞机要被拆了?
Captain Koster Your plane is to be ready for dismantling in the morning You mean, my plane is to be torn apart?
在早上。
In the morning.
但如果你准备好了…我的飞机随时待命。
But if you're ready... My plane is always ready.
奥托总是说被杀有一个好处就是不用跟"宝贝"说再见。"
Otto always said there was one good thing about getting killed Wouldn't have to say goodbye to 'Baby.'
这就是我们奋斗的目标!
That's what we fought for!
这就是我们回到暴♥力♥和恐怖上来的原因!
That's what we come back to Violence and terror!
他们永远不会停止…-这不关我们的事,拜托!
Won't they ever stop... -It's not our fight, come on!
这是我的战斗。
It's my fight.
我不能一直放弃和平。
I can't keep turning my back on peace.
戈特弗里德,我们在吃饭。
Look Gottfried, we're eating.
我们有地方睡觉和工作了!
We got a place to sleep and a job!
我们经营的是一家修理厂,不是一个国家。
We're running a repair shop not a country.
他们掌控着这个国家只要给流氓一个俱乐部,他就能掌控一切。
They're running the country Give a hoodlum a club and he'll run anything.
像你这样的人,奥托他们关上门窗,在黑暗中不停地吹口哨。-我们有六瓶朗姆酒,今天是埃里克的生日快来!
The others like you, Otto They close their doors and windows and keep whistling in the dark. -And we have six bottles of rum and it's Erich's birthday Now come on!
脾气,脾气。别忘了修理店!
Temper, temper. Remember the repair shop!
继续吹口哨。
Keep whistling.
祖国的新英雄们今晚要做什么?
What are the new heroes of the Fatherland doing tonight?
在饮用水中投毒?
Posioning the drinking water?
这不关你的事,我们在经营一家修车厂我们会变得很富有德国在未来几年会需要机械师到时候会有各种各样的东西需要修理
It's none of your business, we're running a garage we're going to be very rich Germany will need mechanics in the years to come There'll be all sorts of things to repair
灵魂,良心,破碎的心和…-闭嘴,进来!
Souls, consciences, broken hearts and... - Shut up and come inside!
生日快乐!我和戈特弗里德。
Happy birthday! From Gottfried and me.
六瓶,我是说四瓶古巴朗姆酒失踪的两瓶是因为暴♥乱♥!
Six, I mean four bottles of Cuban rum and the two missing went for riot attacks!
我们还在等什么?
What are we waiting for?
晚上不会有顾客的。让我们好好庆祝一下吧!
There won't be any customers at night. Let's celebrate!
庆祝,就是这样。
Celebrate, that's the thing.
我们离开这个疯狂的小镇吧!
Let's get out of this crazy town!
去哪儿?心中的。南美洲,旧金山,火星,我可以在乡下搭个便车。
Where to? -Anywhere. South America, San Francisco, Mars, I'll settle for a ride in the country.
我们要带上宝贝——路上的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
We'll take Baby-the terror of the roads.
和朗姆酒。别忘了朗姆酒!
And the rum. Don't forget the rum!
我想他想“玩”奥托!
I think he wants to 'play' Otto!
先生们,我弄错了吗?还是我们在路上遇到了什么人?
Am I mistaken gentlemen? or did we pass somebody on the road?
我听到了声响别忘了朗姆酒。
Well I heard a noise Don't forget the rum.
这是什么垃圾?
What kind of junk is this?
你说什么吗?
You say something?
我问你的车是什么牌子的为什么,它是一个杂种。
I asked what make your car is Why, it's a Mutt.
祖父是一架飞机,祖母是一台旧收音机,而爸爸是一个闹钟!
Grandfather was an airplane and Grandma was an old radio and it's Papa was an alarm clock!
我叫布鲁尔。
Well my name is Breuer.
我楞次。
I'm Lenz.
这是Koster和Lohkamp。
This is Koster and Lohkamp.
奥托,你把车给布鲁尔先生看看吧?
Otto, why don't you show Mr.Breuer the car?
这是我的荣幸。
It'll be a pleasure.
你知道你把我从地图上抹去了!
You know you wiped me off the map!
美丽的夜晚,不是吗?
Beautiful evening, isn't it?
非常。
Very.
异常温和的三月。
Unusually mild form March.
是的。
Yes.
非常温和。
Terribly mild.
我们不知道还有其他人,所以,呃…在车里。我们会让你赢的!
We didn't know there was anyone so, er... in the car. We'd have let you win!
为什么要你?
Why should you?
那样不公平。
It wouldn't have been fair.
我们可以做到95!
We can do 95!
95年!唷!
95! Phew!
你不是天生就知道的。
You didn't know that naturally.
恐怕你丈夫觉得受到了侮辱。
I'm afraid your husband felt insulted.
一个人有时应该是会输的。
One ought to be able to lose sometimes.
和先生。布鲁尔不是我丈夫,他只是个朋友你们是兄弟吗?
And Herr. Breuer isn't my husband, he's just a friend Are you three brothers?
不。我们长得像吗?
No. Do we look alike?
不完全是。
Not exactly.
但你们长得一模一样。
But yet you have the same look.
饿了没有。骄傲!
Hungry No. Proud!
我想你不会考虑卖♥♥掉这辆车吧?
I suppose you wouldn't consider selling the car?
我宁愿考虑卖♥♥掉我的右臂!
I'd sooner consider selling my right arm!
科斯特!
Koster!
当你高速转弯时,你会使用刹车吗?
When you take a curve at high speed, do you use the break?
我只是转动方向盘,满怀希望
I just turn the wheel and hope
我在战争中开过车。
You know, I drove a car in the war.
柏林的一辆警车。
A squad car in Berlin.
比前面好!
Better than the front!
哦,好多了。和安全。
Oh much better. And safer.
对这个国家来说是不幸的。
Unlucky for the country.
总得有人活着才能在大多数人都死了的情况下统治德国。
Somebody had to live to run Germany with most of the men dead.
那是什么?
What's that?
什么都没有,什么都没有。
Nothing, nothing.
只要转动方向盘,满怀希望!
Just turn the wheel and hope!
帕特丽夏,那是个英文名字,不是吗?
Patricia-that's an English name isn't it?
那是我母亲的名字,她是英国人。——你的父亲吗?
It was my mother's name, she was English. -And your father?
德国人。
German.
他在与英国人的战斗中牺牲了。
He was killed fighting the English.
我母亲不久就去世了。
My mother died soon after.
你参加过战争吗?只有一年。
Were you in the war? -Only a year.
他没有被煮得很硬。只是略有下降。
He wasn't boiled very hard. Just sort of dipped.
那时我们还是婴儿。我像这样。
We were babies then. -I like that.
让我们有了共同点。
Gives us something in common.
我们既不是死也不是活。
We're neither dead nor alive.
不要说。-不?
Don't say that. -No?
不!
No!
你和埃里克,都还活着。
You and Erich, you're both alive.
记住这一点。
Remember that.
好吧。我们要为此干杯。
Alright. We'll drink to it.
你应该加入我们的组织。把你变成男人。
You ought to join our organisation. Make men out of you.
游♥行♥的人在一起。游♥行♥在一起什么?
Marching men together. -Marching what together?
你知道,现在很多人都认为自己有权发表意见。
You know too many people think they have the right to opinion nowadays.
德国需要的是秩序!纪律!
What Germany needs is order! Discipline!
停止!
Stop that!
噢,坐下,坐下!
Oh, sit down, sit down!
你们这些吓坏了的家伙,用你们的歇斯底里来敲我一下吧!
You shell shocked fellows give me a pinge with your hysterics!
容易戈特弗里德!
Easy Gottfried!
从现在开始,埃里克的生日我们要喝牛奶。
From now on, we'll drink milk on Erich's birthday.
今天是你的生日?你多大了?
So its your birthday? How old are you?
够大了。
Old enough.
一个美好的年龄?
One of the nicer ages?
哪个是最好的?
Which is the nicest?
嗯…你的年龄我想是的,和你的年龄差不多。
Well... your age I think Yes, just about your age.
认为赫尔。布鲁尔会开车,对吧?-我想是的。
Think Herr.Breuer can drive alright? -Oh, I think so.
如果你不太确定,我们可以很高兴地派个人陪你去。
If you're not quite sure, one of us could go with you, gladly.
不,这是好的。他开车的方式是一样的,酒醉还是清醒!
No it's alright. He drives the same, drunk or sober!
我明早打电♥话♥通知你回家好吗?
May I call in the morning to see you got home alright?
如果你喜欢。
If you like.
这真的是我们的错,你知道我的生日朗姆酒!
It's really our fault, you know with all my birthday rum!
真不知道她看上那头猪什么了!
I wonder what she sees in that swine!
精彩的女孩啊?
Wonderful girl huh?
电影精选列表