你在这里做什么?-我想我睡着了。
What are you doing here? -I think I've been asleep.
你是怎么到这里来的?我走了。
How did you get here? -I walked.
我是说,你到底为什么在这里?
I mean, why are you here at all?
很冷!
It's cold!
你颤抖。
You're shivering.
朗姆酒、白兰地、威士忌。国际联盟,亲爱的。
Rum, cognac, whisky. League of nations, darling.
你喝醉了,因为你不会跳舞然后你跑了,留下了我。
You got drunk because you couldn't dance and you ran away and left me.
我不想你离开我,离开我。
I don't ever want you to run away and leave me.
我现在暖和多了。
I'm much warmer now.
这是一天中最美好的时光。
And this is a lovely time of day.
不是白天,也不是夜晚。
It isn't day, it isn't night.
这是永恒的时代。
It's the age of eternity.
让我们永远呆在这里。
Let's stay right here forever.
在白天和晚上之间?-我们出生的世界。
Between day and night? -The world we were born into.
那才是我们的归宿。
Thats where we belong.
你真冷,派特,我送你回家吧。
You're cold Pat, let me take you home.
带我回家吗?如何?我回家了。
Take me home? How? I am home.
爱是什么让一个人把食物吞下去而不是咀嚼?
What is it about love that makes a man swallow his food whole instead of chewing it?
这一切都属于你。我不会去偷的,我已经吃过午饭了。
It all belongs to you. I'm not going to steal, I've already had my lunch.
你和帕特会怎么样?-为什么会发生这种事?
Whats going to happen with you and Pat? -Why should anything happen?
你恋爱了,为什么不结婚?
You're in love, why don't you get married?
我们相爱了,这还不够吗?-不,你和我一样受够了随波逐流。
We're in love, isn't that enough? -No, you're as fed up with drifting as I am.
在某个地方,一场战斗正在进行,而我却不在里面。
Somewhere there's a battle going on and I'm not in it.
在某处,我们有家,有爱。-嗯?
Somewhere there's a home to be made and love to be had.. -Well?
帕特结婚。我能给帕特这样的女孩什么?
Marry Pat. -What can I offer a girl like Pat?
现在没有什么,也没有什么可期待的。
Nothing now and nothing to look forward to.
不管怎样,还是娶她吧,至少你还能拥有。
Well marry her anyway, you'll at least have that.
我没有东西可以给她。
I have nothing to give her.
现在正是时候,相信我。
Now is the right time believe me.
有时候,它来得太快,去得太快,你可能已经永远失去了它。
Sometimes it comes and goes so quickly that you'd have lost it, forever.
嗯,埃里克怎么了?-埃里克没什么问题。
Well, whats wrong about Erich? -Nothing is wrong about Erich.
嗯,他是好的。
Well, he's alright.
你在用锤子玩什么?舒伯特?-不,门德尔松。
What are you playing with the hammer? Schubert? -No, Mendelson.
我是异想天开。
I'm being whimsical.
让我简单介绍一下埃里克。
Let me give you Erich in a nutshell.
总而言之,他看起来很可爱,但如果你不介意的话……
He'd look cute in a nutshell, but if you don't mind...
诚实?
Honesty?
南美占10%,剩下的90%
Take 10% of for South America but that leaves 90%
精神?都有。
Spirit? All there is.
坚持你的音乐,奥托。
Stick to your music Otto.
你告诉我的事我已经知道了。
You're telling me things I know already.
那你为什么不嫁给他?-他还没问我呢。
Then, why don't you marry him? -He hasn't asked me.
他是害怕。
He's scared.
你为什么不问问他?
Why don't you ask him?
现在让我们来看看贝多芬。不,我觉得瓦格纳拿锤子更容易。
Now lets have some Beethoven. No, I imagine Wagner's easier with the hammer.
你们彼此相爱你们有一切值得爱的东西。
Look, you love each other you have everything to love for.
你们俩都有希望,都有未来的庇护所。
There's hope in both of you, and shelter for the future.
它不会工作。
It wouldn't work.
这对他不公平。
It wouldn't be fair to him.
为什么不呢?我不知道。
Why not? -I don't know.
我想我生来就是不负责任的。
I guess I was born for irresponsibility.
我想我无法认真对待任何事情。
I guess I couldn't take anything seriously.
你绝对不能骗我,帕特。
You mustn't ever lie to me Pat.
不,我不能。所以别再问我问题了。
No I mustn't. So don't ask me anymore questions.
你害怕。
You're scared.
害怕生活中有任何快乐,因为失去它会更难。
Scared of having any joy in your life because it'll be all the more harder to lose it.
你害怕。-是的,就是这样,就到此为止吧。
You're afraid. -Yes, thats it, lets leave it at that.
但你现在不公平,帕特。
But now you're not being fair Pat.
你现在得想想埃里克。
You've got to think of Erich now.
你太懦弱了,太自私了。这不是真的。
You're being a coward, you're being selfish. -Thats not true.
那什么是真的,帕特?
Then what is true Pat?
我告诉过你,我病得很重。
I told you once, I'd been very ill.
我现在刚包扎好。
Well I'm just patched up now.
它会回来。
It'll come back.
你的肺?
Your lungs?
求你别让我嫁给他!-但你必须这么做。
Don't let me marry him please! -But you've got to.
他想要持久的幸福。一个家,孩子……一个不存在的未来。
He'd want a happiness that would last. A home, children... A future that doesn't exist from day to day.
我不是很好。
I'm no good.
他有权比我强。那么,住帕特!
He has a right to more than me. -Then, live Pat!
把赌博。把你的生命押在像你和埃里克这样的爱情上。
Take that gamble. Stake your life on a love like yours and Erich's.
我得告诉他。
I'd have to tell him.
不,那是一部分。别让他害怕,让他开心!
No, thats a part of it. Don't make him afraid, make him happy!
瞄准星星。
Aim at the stars.
我想知道他们是否介意我们瞄准他们。
I wonder if they mind we aimed at them.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻。
I now pronounce you, man and wife.
你相信祈祷吗?不,我相信今天就会到来的明天。
Do you believe in prayer? -No, I believe in tomorrow that will follow today.
明天你们会更幸福,你们俩。
And that tomorrow will find you even happier, both of you.
你配不上她,你知道的。——太好了。
She's too good for you, you know that. -Much too good.
你配不上他,你知道的。-我不知道那种事。
He's too good for you, you know that. -I know nothing of the kind.
每个人对其他人都太好了。我等不及要喝醉了。
Everybody's too good for everybody else. I can hardly wait to get drunk.
还记得你即将从战争中恢复的幸福生活吗?
Remember that happy life you were going to come back to from the war?
从现在开始。-我很确定,奥托。
It's starting now. -I'm sure of that, Otto.
我们会注意的。我们四个人一起去办。
We'll see to it. All four of us will see to it.
阿尔方斯,这是史上最棒的婚礼。谢谢你!
Alphons, it was the most wonderful wedding ever. Thank you.
把猪排拿来!
Bring on the pork chops!
计价器的读数是多少?-318马克。
What does the meter read? -318 Marks.
你永远也付不起。-别担心,我认识司机。
You'll never be able to pay it. -Don't worry, I know the driver.
他是我的丈夫。
He's a husband of mine.
哦,埃里克,看看大海!
Oh, Erich look the sea!
是酒店吗?不,不可能,它看起来就像明信片。
Is that the hotel? -No, it can't be, it looks just like the postcard.
你知道现在是谁吗?埃里克·洛坎普先生和夫人。
You know who were now? Herr and Frau Erich Lohkamp.
他的表达方式很好。是好是坏是他的一句话。
He has a nice way of putting things. For better or worse was one of his phrases.
无论疾病还是健康,直到死亡将我们分开
And what's this er..and sickness and in health, till death do us part.
现在,你看,你很无聊。-不,我不是。
Now, there you see, you're bored. -No, I'm not.
你很快就会是了。
You soon will be.
我们下半辈子到底要谈什么?-你!
What on earth are we going to talk about for the rest of our lives? -You!
时间是12分钟。加!
12 minutes by the clock. -Me then!
我们不能说话,只能唱歌♥。
Oh, we couldn't talk, we'd have to sing.
书籍和音乐吗?-我对书和音乐没有兴趣。
Books and music? -I don't anything about books or music.
我来教你,你该去上学了。-我去上学了。
I'll teach you, its high time you went to school. -I went to school.
有人教我如何防止机关枪被卡住。
I was taught how to keep a machine gun from jamming.
证明一下为什么一枪打在一个人的肚子上比打在他的脑袋上要好。
Prove why its better to shoot a man in the stomach than in the head.
我们将有一个满是鲜花的花♥园♥在……我可以告诉你埋葬一个…
We'll have a garden full of flowers in the... I can show you the quickest way to bury a...
我可以教你游泳、开车、爬山和打网球。
I can teach you to swim and drive a car, and to climb mountains and play tennis.
直到现在我才知道我没有。
I didn't know I didn't till now.
我以为我属于某个已经逝去的东西。
I thought I belonged to something that was dead and gone.
现在我意识到我还活着。
Now I realise I am alive.
有了你,我还活着。我们是活着的宠儿。
With you, I'm alive. -We're alive darling.
和我很高兴。
And I'm glad.
也许我学不到所有这些东西。
Maybe I can't learn all those things.
也许你爱的只是一个碎片。-一个可爱的片段,如果有的话。
Maybe you're in love with just a fragment. -And a lovely fragment if there ever was one.
埃里克,我好爱你。
Oh, Erich I love you so.
我刚被吻了。你能告诉我哪一个是海洋吗?
I've just been kissed. Can you tell me which was is the ocean?
19、20、21 . .-你在干什么?
19,20,21.. -What are you doing?
嘘,听,一只布谷鸟。
Shh, listen, a cuckoo bird.
我们有三个人。
That makes three of us.
我在数,每次他打电♥话♥给你你还能活多少年。
I'm counting, everytime he calls you have that many number of years to live.
有一个比这个更好的。布谷鸟叫的时候,你的钱就会增值。
There's a better one than that. When a cuckoo calls rattle your money and then it multiplies.
24 . .
24..
只是我没有钱来骗你。所以这只布谷鸟是在愚弄自己。
Only I haven't got any money to rattle. So the cuckoo is making a fool of himself.
想象一下,我们的银婚。
Imagine, our silver wedding.
我们英俊的儿子大学毕业了。他拒绝参战,被关进监狱度过余生。
Our handsome son has left college. He refuses to go to war, and is thrown into jail for the rest of his life.
26 . .现在我们又在一起了。
26.. -Now we're together once more.
一对可爱的银发老夫妇。
A sweet, silver haired old couple.
27 . .-现在我饿了。
27.. -Now I'm hungry.
我们明天再来,整天数杜♥鹃♥。
We'll come back tomorrow and count cuckoos all day.
试试这个,去除沙子最好的方法。
Here try this, best way to get sand off.
她还好吗,好点了吗?-你妻子在哪里接受治疗?
Is she alright, is she better? -Where was your wife being treated?
她的医生是谁?医生吗?
Who was her doctor? -Doctor?
电影精选列表