然后我们遇到彼此
Then we met each other.
就像铁达尼号♥ 开航了...
That ship sailed. Like the Titanic...
快 宝贝 只有一小时
Come on, baby, we only got an hour.
走之前 听我说
Before you all go, listen to me.
-快点 -很怪
-Real quick, guys. -So weird.
让我们讨论集♥合♥地点
Let's discuss meeting points.
队已选好 选手准备就绪
The teams were chosen, the players were ready,
大家要分开进行了
and it was time for the pre-game warm-up.
大家进房♥ 我不知道我的在哪
Everybody else to their room. I don't know where mine is.
打篮球时 你要大概知道你犯的规
In basketball, you have to know what kinda offense you runnin'.
但不管如何 你的目标是打败敌人
But no matter what it is, the goal is to outscore your opponent.
康斯汀会馆一千平方公尺
The Constantine Villa, all 12,000 square feet of it.
最佳告别单身趴之选 对 我要赶快下订
The ultimate bachelor party pad. Yeah. I had definitely scored first.
-先生 你的钥匙 -是的
-Your key, sir. -Right, right.
如果有别的需要
If there's anything else you need,
你的个人管家戴克伦静待盼咐
your personal butler Declan is here to serve you.
好
Okay.
-好 谢谢 马索哈夫 -赫夫
-Well, thank you, Marcel Heffer. -Haffer.
赫夫
Haffer.
叫我马索就好 谢谢
"Marcel" will work just fine, thank you.
我叫你马克 谢谢
I'll call you Marc. Thank you.
戴克伦
Declan!
早安 先生 我想每件事都达到你的要求了
Morning, sir. I trust everything is up to your standards, sir.
我知道你有些问题
Now, I understand that you made an inquiry
你想在你的套房♥加些东西 沃德先生
about making some structural changes to your suite, Mr. Ward.
你有钢管 对
You got the poles! Yes!
某个英国皇宫贵族留下了一些纪念品
A certain member of a certain royal family left more behind than just memories.
你可以闻到贵族留下的味道
Yes, you can almost smell the aristocratic DNA from here.
我听不懂
I don't know what that means.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
现在 我到隔壁了
Now, I shall be next door.
如果你还有需要 就按电♥话♥一号♥
So if you need anything, just press number one on your keypad.
好
Right.
嘿 让我给你小费
Hey, hey, hey. Let me tip you, man.
-先生 不...-拜托
-No, sir, I couldn't...-Please, stop.
大家都以为黑人不给小费
People don't think black people tip.
我这么做是热爱工作...
I do this for the love of the job...
谢谢你 先生 有就太好了
Well, thank you very much, sir, that would be lovely.
我没有要给你全部 只给你一些...
I wasn't gonna give it all to you. I'll give you a certain amount, sir...
-谢谢 先生 -不 谢谢你
-Thank you, sir. -No, thank you!
不 一成...好 不客气
No, the 10%...Okay, you're welcome.
你走了
You gone?
该死
Oh, shit!
那是什么
What's that?
一张超大的桌子
That's a big-ass table!
比赛开始
The race was on.
不管萝伦怎么计划告别单身趴
No matter what Lauren had planned for the bachelorette party,
无所谓 反正她要输了
it didn't matter, 'cause she was already behind.
戴克伦 你可以把房♥间的臭味 消除一下吗
Declan, can you get that smell out of here?
宝贝 我们看得到大道美景
Babe, we got a really great view of the Strip.
拜托 没时间了
Come on, we don't have much time.
-来吧 -好
-Let's go. -All right.
等等 我把...
Hang on, let me get these...
我们今晚出去前要做三次
I want three good shots before we go out tonight.
-三次 -是的 没错
-Three? -Yeah. Yeah.
我的皮带卡住了 帮我 你的手好冷
My belt is stuck. Help me. Your hands are cold.
对 不 不
Yeah, no, no.
以前不会这样
That's never happened before.
是 我只需要一分钟 准备就绪
Yeah, I just need a minute. Gotta reload.
-是我吗 -不 不 我只需要一点时闲
-Is it me? -No, no. I just need a second.
-知道我们需要什么 -什么
-You know what we need? -What?
角色扮演
Role play.
-角色扮演 -对
-Role play? -Yeah.
好
Okay.
-你买♥♥了工具 -是啊 我有备而来
-What, you brought stuff? -Yeah, I came prepared, babe.
这是什么
What's this?
这是《权力游戏》
This is Game of Thrones.
-是吗 -是的
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我是丹妮莉丝
I am Daenerys,
身流龙血的处♥女♥公主
the virgin princess of dragon blood.
你呢 是卓戈卡奥 我勇敢的游牧大王
And you, you are Khal Drogo, my fierce nomadic king.
征服我吧 野人 征服我吧
Take me, you barbarian! Take me!
宝贝 宝贝 宝贝 我需要一点时闻好吗
Babe,babe,babe. I just need a second, okay?
好 好 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
我需要大♥麻♥
I need to get stoned.
别告诉我你带大♥麻♥通关
Don't tell me you brought pot through the airport.
只是大♥麻♥丝
Not pot. Pot strips.
这些对海关来说只是口腔清新剂
Breath strips as far as airport security is concerned.
防止口腔细菌作怪
Kills germs that cause bad breath
很好的口腔清新剂
and is the equivalent of three great bong hits.
-很好的产品 -杰若米 我们已经说过
-It's a great product. -Jeremy, we talked about this.
我们在赌城 只是周末狂欢
We're in Vegas, Kris, for a party weekend.
你记得以前有多好玩 对不对
You remember what it's like to chill out and have fun, right?
我不好玩
You don't think I'm fun?
你像《军官与绅士》里的 小路易斯葛赛
You're like Louis Gossett, Jr. in An Officer And A Gentleman.
-对不起 我不想那么说 -拜托 这很好玩
-I'm sorry, I didn't wanna say it. -Please. This is fun.
-很疯狂 -拜托
-It's wild! -Come on.
告诉你 今晚我和女孩们要玩到疯
For your information, me and the girls are gonna get our freak on tonight.
萝伦负责一切 什么 她要负责你的退休金吗
With Lauren in charge. What, is she gonna enroll you in a 401 K?
你知道吗
You know what?
丹妮莉丝 你比我更需要大♥麻♥
Daenerys, you actually need that more than I do.
现在 麦可当上新郎发现
Now, by being the groom, Michael figured that
在赌城结婚没想像的难
it couldn't be any easier than an uncontested lay-up.
-你听到了吗 -什么
-Do you hear that? -What?
安静
Silence.
我们总算可以独处
I think we're finally alone.
很难想像
Imagine that.
麦可 小心
Michael, careful.
我很笨拙
I can't believe how much of a klutz I am.
让我帮你脱了这个 非脱不可 你湿了
Come here. Let me help you take this off. I have to. You're wet.
我们九十天没做♥爱♥了 明晚会很特别
We have not had sex in 90 days. So tomorrow night can be special.
不要 我现在不要
No, I am not caving now.
也许我有点想要
Maybe I am caving a little.
妈
Ma!
天啊 萝瑞塔
Oh, my goodness, Loretta!
对不起 不晓得你们在
Sorry, sorry. Didn't know you were here.
当然她在
Of course she's here.
你的东尼叔叔来不了
Your Uncle Tony sends his regrets.
-她哪来的 -我不知道
-Where did she come from? -I have no idea.
既然见到了你 我想要你签一下这个
But while I have you, I'd like for you to sign off on the centerpieces.
好
Yes.
它们很美
Well, they're stunning,
但这些是水蜜桃色 我要白的
but those are peach roses and I wanted white.
是 是 是 我知道
Yes. Yes, yes, yes, I know.
但弗南多认为 你知道
But Fernando thought, you know,
这是你们的第二段婚姻 也许白色不合适
this being your second wedding and all, perhaps white was not appropriate.
我们可以选深色点的 紫色 砖色 砖色很好
We could always go darker. Lavender, brick. Brick is good.
妈 我们讨论过了 好吗
Mom. We discussed this, okay?
这又不是弗南多的婚礼
This is not Fernando's wedding.
这是康蒂丝的婚礼 她喜欢白色
This is Candace's wedding and she would like white roses.
好吧 好吧 不管礼俗的事了
All right, all right. To hell with what's appropriate and respectable.
我现在打给弗南多 假装我没来过
I'll call Fernando right now and just forget I was ever here.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你在隔壁房♥吗
Are you in the adjoining suite?
对 很巧
Yes. What a coincidence.
是啊
It is.
快吧 别担心
Come on now. Don't worry.
房♥门一关 就听不到了
Once the door closes you can barely hear a thing.
再见
Ta!
你事先知道她就住隔壁吗
Did you know that she was in the adjoining suite?
电影精选列表