嘿 妈 是我麦可 我人在克拉克县拘留所
Hey, Mom, it's me, Michael. Listen, I'm in the Clark County jail.
天啊 我们快走
Oh, my God, we have to go.
起床 起床
Wake up! Wake up!
我们还在牢里 起来 索妮雅 起来
We're still in prison! Wake up, Sonia! Wake up!
蜜雅 蜜雅 起床
Mya! Mya, wake up!
这不是真的
No, this can't be happening.
起来 起来 大伙
Wake up! Wake up! Guys!
班奈特 起来
Bennett, wake up.
小杰 小杰 大伙
Jerm, Jerm, Jerm! Guys!
起来 不好意思 先生
Wake up! Excuse me, sir.
蒂许 起来
Tish, wake up!
天啊 放我出去
Oh, God, let me out!
拜托 我的天啊 请放我出去
Please! Oh, my God, please! Let me out!
我再过三小时就要结婚了
I'm supposed to get married in three hours!
现在应该在弄头发还有上妆
I'm supposed to be in hair and makeup.
求求你
Please!
-多明 你说会把我们弄出去的 -我们会出去的
-Dom, you said you'd get us out of here. -Yeah. We'll get out.
现在几点了
Well, what time is it?
走吧 女士们 有人来保你们了
Let's go, ladies. You just made bail.
我们被保释了
We made bail!
天啊 快走吧 走了
Oh, my God, come on! Let's go!
谢了
Thanks.
我们被保释了
We made bail!
-自♥由♥了 -别丢下我啊
-We're free! -Please don't leave me, guys!
我们自♥由♥了
We're free!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
-谢谢帮我开门 -我的天
-Thanks for holding the door open. -Oh, my God.
-麦可呢 -他在这里
-Where's Michael? -He's right there.
我不是要你看着他吗
Didn't I tell you to keep an eye on him?
你儿子在这里
There's your boy right there.
-妈 我在这 -老天 麦可
-Mom, I'm right here. -Oh, my God! Michael.
-他们弄痛你 -没事
-They hurt you? -No, I'm fine.
-你的衣服呢 -谢谢
-Where are your clothes? -Thank you!
谢谢
Thank you.
这八成是你惹的祸
This is probably your fault!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你相信吗
Can you believe this?
蒂许
Tish?
-宝贝 我可不是这样教你的 -他们是我朋友
-Baby, that's not how I raised you. -They're my friends.
老天给我力量
Oh, God, give me strength.
-麦可 -宝贝 真对不起
-Michael. -Baby, I'm so sorry.
喂 我们还要赶着去婚礼耶 快走
Hello! We have a wedding to get to, people! Come on!
大伙走吧
Guys, let's go!
抱歉
Sorry!
-我们快到了 -快点
-We're almost there! -Hurry up!
安静
Quiet!
你跑哪去了 我找你一早上了
Where have you been? I've been calling you all morning.
-怎么回事 -你错过预约时段了
-What's going on? -You missed your time slot.
我跟你说了一定要准时到
I told you, you had to be here on time.
让我来
Let me handle this.
小姐 你一定能帮帮我们吧
Look, miss, there has to be something you can do to help us.
有其他场地吗 哪里都好
Is there another location you can offer? Anything. Please.
这个月是婚礼旺季 我们的预约全都满了
This is our busiest month for weddings and everything's booked solid.
我已经看过了 我可以继续试 但除非出现奇蹟
I've already checked. I'll keep trying, but it's gonna take a miracle.
一定能做些什么吧
There's gotta be something that you can do.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, man.
别跟我说话
Not now.
要玩《宝贝男孩》吗
You wanna do Baby Boy?
好啊 裘弟
Yeah, Jody!
-要打扫家里吗 -我来打扫 裘弟
-You gonna clean the house? -I'm gonna clean the house, Jody.
要煮晚餐给我吃吗
You gonna make me dinner?
裘弟 我做墨西哥料理给你吃
I'm gonna make you fajitas, Jody.
不 是...是墨西哥卷
No, it's...No, it's tacos.
你要做墨西哥卷 不 是她做墨西哥卷
You make tacos. I mean, she makes me tacos.
谁管这么多
Who cares?
角色扮演就是要忠于原着
I just wanna be accurate if we're gonna role play.
但我不喜欢叫你裘弟 我觉得很恶心
But I don't like calling you Jody. I'm sorry. it skeeves me out.
你的腰包一直顶到我下面
And your fanny-pack is digging into my groin.
-他的本名是泰瑞斯 -那我叫你泰瑞斯
-His real name is Tyrese. -I'm gonna call you Tyrese.
-泰瑞斯 -嗯
-Tyrese? -Yes.
把腰包拿掉 泰瑞斯 我快死了
Take off your fanny-pack, Tyrese! It's killing me!
现在真是适合抽大♥麻♥放松啊
If there was ever a time to chill out, now would be it.
这主意好
That's a great idea.
看来你们女生昨晚真的玩很疯喔
Guess you girls really did get your freak on last night?
干得好
Well done.
她们是吧
They did.
难怪昨晚后来会变成那样
Which totally explains how everything went sideways last night.
一塌糊涂
So sideways.
杰若米 我一直在想你所说的
You know, Jeremy, I've been thinking about what you said
就是我很严肃这事
about me being a drill sergeant.
-宝贝 对不起 是我太不体贴 -你说得很对
-Babe, I'm so sorry. I was being a jerk. -You were absolutely right.
我并不想逼迫你 尤其是生小孩
I don't wanna force anything, especially not a baby.
我们不该给自己这么大压力
I think we should just take the pressure off ourselves.
没错
Absolutely.
我喜欢没压力的我们
No, I love us without the pressure,
若刚好有了小宝贝
and if a baby comes out of that,
我也准备好了
I'm ready.
-真的 -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
我现在就准备好了
In fact, I'm ready right now.
宝贝 你不觉得我们该好好睡一觉吗
Babe, don't you think we should get a little sleep?
山顶洞人不需要睡觉
Khal Drogo no need sleep.
山顶洞人需要女人
Khal Drogo need woman.
我希望你还在最佳排卵期
I just hope you're still, you know, of optimum ovulation, 'cause
因我状况还不错
I'm feeling pretty good.
宝贝 不是这样的
No, babe. That's not how it works.
其实是经期的第一与最后一天
It's like the first day of my last period
然后再算个几个礼拜
and then you gotta count a couple weeks.
你上次经期是五周前 动漫展那时候 对吗
And your last period was five weeks ago at Comic-Con, right?
五周前 不是吧 是吗
Five weeks? No, that can't be right, can it?
怎么了
What?
我迟了一个礼拜
I'm a week late.
你怀孕了
You having a baby?
有可能
Possibly.
-有可能 -最近压力很大
-Possibly? -I've been stressed,
也可能是因为这样
so that can totally throw it off.
你有可能怀了我们的小孩
Are you possibly having our baby?
我们的小宝贝荷莉或泰格或吉特 可能现在就在肚里
Is our Halle-Tiger-Jeter baby possibly in there right now?
我的宝贝怀了我的小宝贝吗
Is my baby having my baby?
好啊
Okay.
不管怎样 我都不希望我们之间有所改变
No matter what, I never want us to stop being us.
一言为定
Deal.
在一段关系中 减少对配偶 与对自己的要求
In relationships, you score when you relax your demands on your spouse
就是替自己得分
and yourself.
我该找谁谈谈
I should be talking to somebody,
或是利用自己的人脉做些什么
calling somebody, using my connections, something.
人脉你倒是有
You got a lot of those.
你打算何时告诉我 萝伦
When were you gonna tell me, Lauren,
你升官要去纽约的事
about this big promotion in New York City?
我是在电视上看到的 萝伦
I saw it on television, Lauren.
多明尼克 他们还没有公布 要等到...
Dominic, they were not supposed to release anything until...
看来消息走漏了
Well, it got leaked.
宝贝 听我解释
Okay, baby. I can explain.
你连商量都没跟我商量 就答应要去纽约工作
You took a job in New York City without talking to me?
多明尼克 很复杂
Dominic, it's complicated.
是很复杂
Yeah, it is complicated.
萝伦 我也收到聘书了
I got a job offer, too, Lauren.
什么
What?
柯堤诺大厨要我担任他新餐馆的二厨
Chef Cotillard asked me to be the new sous chef in the restaurant he's opening.
这可能可以启动你的事业
That could jumpstart your career.
电影精选列表