You will make a distraction.
我给你出90
I give you 90 for this one.
120.
120.
奥巴 你说过你会对我好的
Oba, you said you would be good to me here.
嗯 嗯 这将由出价最高的人获得
Mm-mm. It will go to the highest bidder.
届时我们要各自解除一名守卫的武装 然后跑路
We will each disarm a guard and run.
在你到达水边儿之前不要停下来
Do not stop until you reach the water.
150雷亚尔(巴西流通货币)
150 reais.
纳维
Nawi!
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
伊佐吉
Izogie.
来吧 来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快起来
Get up.
不
No!
伊佐吉 快起来
Izogie, get up.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
纳维
N-Nawi.
你的动作像个树懒
You move like a sloth.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我们走吧
I'm sorry. Let's-let's go.
我们走吧
Let's go.
伊佐吉
Izogie?
伊佐吉 伊佐吉
Izogie. Izogie.
你离她远点
You get away from her!
滚开
Get away!
如果你想买♥♥下这一位 100雷亚尔
If you want this one, 100 reais.
-你在干嘛 -让一让
- What are you doing? - Move aside.
你知道如果你违抗国王的命令 国王会对你做什么
You know what the king will do to you if you defy him.
你想要被开除或更糟吗
You want to be expelled or worse?
-不 不 不 不 纳尼斯卡 -阿门扎 阿门扎
- No, no, no, no. Nanisca. - Amenza. Amenza.
-我不能袖手旁观 -我知道是什么情况
- I cannot stand by. - I know what it is.
在梦里
In the dream.
我最害怕的野兽
The beast I am so frightened of.
就是我
It is me.
就是那个被那些人铐住的女孩
It is that girl who was silenced in those shackles by those men.
我把她藏起来了
I've hidden her away.
我否认了她的痛苦
I have denied her pain.
但我现在要去听她说
But I'm going to hear her now.
嗯
Hmm?
我得试着救她
I have to try to save her.
不
No.
拜托
Please.
这对我们来说不安全 所以我给你带来了衣服
It is not safe for us. I brought you clothes.
我会在夜幕降临的时候偷偷把你给带出去
I will sneak you out at nightfall.
你现在想占有我了吗
Do you own me now?
-当然不是 -滚出去
- Of course not. - Get out!
-我是在保护你 -把我锁起来
- I am trying to protect you. - By locking me in?
你知道他们会怎么对你吗
Do you know what they would do to you?
一名白人被杀了
A white man was killed.
你现在有钥匙了
You have the key now.
你可以选择什么时候开锁
You can choose when the lock is turned.
我母亲带我来这里寻找自我
My mother guided me here to find myself.
然后我找到了你
And I found you.
我已经订了一艘开往英国的货船
I have booked passage on a cargo ship bound for England.
我想要保证你的安全
I want to keep you safe.
我的心有许多伤疤
My heart has many scars.
-丈夫 请接受我最深切的歉意 因为我质疑了你的意愿 -嗯
- Husband, please accept my deepest apologies for questioning your will. - Mm.
你想要什么
What do you want?
走吧 我的朋友
Move, my friend.
妻子们在窃窃私语
The wives are whispering.
-我把他们说的话告诉了塔诺 然后… -我不是告诉过你不要和妻子们讨论我的事儿吗 我没告诉过你吗
- I told Tanonu what they say, and... - Have I not told you not to discuss my business with the wives? Have I not told you?
国王陛下 请原谅我
My king, please forgive me.
纳尼斯卡带着米根和她的一些士兵去了乌伊达
Nanisca's gone to Ouidah with the migan and a number of her soldiers.
-什么 -我们必须推迟宴会
- Eh? - We must postpone the feast.
不 不 那些... 那些人在说闲话
No, no. The-the people gossip.
你现在不能推迟 否则就会显得很软弱
You cannot postpone it now, not without looking weak.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
伊佐吉被杀了 米加诺
Izogie was killed, Miganon.
纳维消失了
Nawi is gone.
这里将不会再有囚犯
There will be no prisoners.
把他们的整个交易烧成灰烬
Burn their whole trade to the ground.
拉响警报
Sound the alarm!
纳维 纳维
Nawi. Nawi.
我得进来
I need to come in.
我们得走了
We must go.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥来了
My sisters have come.
我得要帮助他们
I have to help them.
那我会帮你的
Then I will help you.
不 马利克
No. Malik.
你必须走
You must go.
你的衣服都是血
Your clothes are bloody.
你可以穿这个
You can wear these.
我会照顾好他的
I will take care of him.
我会在沙滩上
I will be on the beach.
我想要奥巴
I want Oba.
快点儿 这边儿走 这边儿走 来吧
Hurry up, this way, this way! Come on!
快走 该死的
Move, damn it!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
马利克
Malik!
马利克 马利克
Malik! Malik, in!
马利克 不 不 不
Malik, no! No! No!
松开我 松开我
Loose me! Loose me!
不 不 不
Não! Não! Não!
马利克 马利克 不
Malik! Malik, não!
不
Não!
啊
Hyah!
你不记得我了是吧
You do not remember me.
现在你将永远不会忘记
Now you will never forget.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
阿戈杰
Agojie!
乌苏
Wu Suu!
-阿戈杰 -乌苏
- Agojie! - Wu Suu!
阿戈杰
Agojie!
乌苏
Wu Suu!
-阿戈杰 -乌苏
- Agojie! - Wu Suu!
阿戈杰
Agojie!
乌苏
Wu Suu!
阿戈杰
Agojie!
乌苏
Wu Suu!
来吧 此地不宜久留
Come. We cannot stay here.
快上船
Get in the boat!
山特 干得不错
Shante, well done.
这是你应得的
You deserve it.
纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡
Nanisca! Nanisca!
纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡
Nanisca! Nanisca! Nanisca!
纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡
Nanisca! Nanisca!
纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡
Nanisca! Nanisca! Nanisca!
纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡
Nanisca! Nanisca!
纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡
Nanisca! Nanisca! Nanisca!
纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡
Nanisca! Nanisca!
纳尼斯卡 纳尼斯卡
Nanisca! Nanisca!
你不服从你国王的命令 纳尼斯卡
You disobey your king, Nanisca.
我会辞去我的指挥权
I will resign my command.
达荷美人♥民♥…
People of Dahomey...
我们已经结束了奥约帝国的统治
we have ended the reign of the Oyo Empire.
看看战士们的脸
Look upon the faces of the warriors.
看看他们
电影精选列表