No man may cross the palm line.
在巴西 外国男人可以看上国王的女人
In Brazil, foreign men may look on the king's women?
在巴西 女性用长袖和长裙遮住身体
In Brazil, women cover their bodies with long sleeves, long skirts.
那他们怎么跑呢
Then how do they run?
-清楚了吗 要确保… -我们今晚会在城墙外扎营
- Yes? Make sure that... - We make camp outside the walls tonight.
来见我吧
Come to see me.
今晚 我们要歃血盟誓
Tonight, we take our blood oath.
这是之后的事情
Afterward.
如果你想要一个女孩来你的帐篷 你可以在市场上付钱给女孩
If you wish for a girl to come to your tent, there are girls you can pay in the market.
不 不 我只是想和你谈谈
No, no, I-I just want to talk to you.
马利克
Malik!
你会来见我吗
Will you come to see me?
阿戈杰
Agojie!
我们姐妹的血
Blood of our sisters.
♪ 让我们战无不胜 ♪
♪ Make us invincible ♪
♪ 你为我而活 ♪
♪ You live for me ♪
♪ 我为你 ♪
♪ And I for you ♪
♪ 我们姐妹的血 ♪
♪ Blood of our sisters ♪
♪ 让我们战无不胜 ♪
♪ Make us invincible ♪
♪ 你为我而活 我为你而活 ♪
♪ You live for me and I for you ♪
♪ 你为我而活 我为你而活 ♪
♪ You live for me and I for you ♪
♪ 阿戈杰 ♪
♪ Agojie ♪
你现在是我的妹妹了
You are now my sister.
我很自豪能和你并肩作战
I will be proud to fight with you.
我想让你教我
I want you to teach me.
就像米加诺教你的那样
Like the miganon teaches you.
我也想变得伟大
I also want to be great.
要想变得伟大 你必须专注
To be great, you must focus.
不能有分心的事儿
There can be no distractions.
我会做到的
I will.
考试的时候 我看到那个从巴西来的人向你招手
At the test, I saw the man from Brazil wave to you.
你认识那个人吗
You know this man?
我… 我在丛林里碰到了他
I... I came across him in the jungle.
“在丛林里”
"In the jungle."
怎么 你对他有感觉吗
So, what, you have feelings for him?
我无从知道我对他的感觉
I have no way to know how I feel about him.
你想让我教你
You want me to teach you.
你很强大
You are powerful.
比你想象的还要多
More than you even know.
不要放弃你的力量
Do not give your power away.
明白吗
Hmm?
你的意思是爱
You mean to love?
爱情使人软弱
Love makes you weak.
那你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
你从来没有爱过
You have never loved?
总有一天我会成为米加诺的
I will be miganon one day.
你不能两者兼得
You cannot have both.
这样就够了吗
Will that be enough?
这是我们选择的生活
This is the life we have chosen.
我们每个人都有自己的生存方式
We each survive in our own way.
你会找到你的
You will find yours.
我的母亲是个奴隶
My mother was a slave.
这就是我对非洲人的全部了解
That is all I ever knew of African people.
我做梦也没想到我们… 国王和战士
I never dreamed that we were... kings and warriors.
但现在… 我看到了威严的一面
But now... I see the majesty.
我看到了美
I see the beauty.
我认为你是个好人
I think you are a good man.
你绝不能与奴隶贩子结盟
You must not ally yourself with slavers.
我们一起长大
We grew up together.
但他能像你一样看到我们的美吗
But does he see our beauty as you do?
纳维 奥约人来了
Nawi, the Oyo are coming.
我们已经准备好了
We are ready.
不 不仅仅是奥约
No, not just the Oyo.
还有其他的部落
Other tribes, too.
我听到了大致的阴谋
I heard the general plotting.
我们必须告诉墨西哥佬
We must tell the miganon.
我得回去了
I must get back.
纳维 等等
Nawi, wait.
明天 我们就要离开了
Tomorrow, we are going to leave.
这是奥古
This is Ogou.
他既勇敢又有力量
He is courage and strength.
也许他会把你给带回来
Perhaps he will bring you back to us.
我没有什么可以给你的
I have nothing to give to you.
我会带你回去的
I will take you back.
米加诺
Miganon.
我听到了一些消息
I have heard something.
马利克是来到宫殿的人之一 他说奥约的将军正在和其他部落一起壮大他的军队
One of the men that came to the palace, Malik, he says the Oyo general is growing his army with other tribes.
他们会向达荷美进军
They will march on Dahomey.
奥约给了他们勇气
The Oyo have given them courage.
你在哪里和这个人谈话 马利克
Where were you speaking with this man, Malik?
他通过棕榈线同我谈话
He spoke to me through the palm line.
在你向你的姐♥妹♥们♥宣誓效忠的夜晚 你却去和一个奴隶贩子秘密交谈
On the night you swear loyalty to your sisters, you speak in secret with a slaver?
他不是奴隶贩子
He's not a slaver.
他的母亲是达荷美人
His mother was Dahomey.
你在为他辩护
You defend him?
那把刀是礼物吗
Is that knife a gift?
你到底去哪儿了
Where have you been?
-我哪儿也没去 -到这里来
- I have been nowhere. - Come here.
这里
Here.
你是一名阿戈杰
You are an Agojie.
你不能和男人在一起
You cannot be with a man.
你以为你很特别 我就不会放你出去吗
Do you think you are so special that I will not put you out?
因为我肯定会的
Because I will.
我不认为我是特别的
I do not think I am special.
不要低着头
Do not bow your head.
不要这样
Do not.
我知道你的傲慢
I know your arrogance.
你继续为所欲为
You continue to do as you please.
你无视规则
You disregard the rules.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我今天证明了自己
I proved myself today.
我是最棒的
I am the best.
成为最好的是不够的
It is not enough to be the best.
你的傲慢和愚蠢会让你被抓的
Your arrogance and your stupidity will get you caught.
我不是你
I am not you.
伊佐吉告诉我你被抓了
Izogie told me that you were captured.
那永远不会是我
That will never be me!
我每晚都被强♥奸♥很多次
I was raped many times each night.
当他们来的时候 我只想着去死
When they would come, I wished only to die.
他们把一切都带走了
They took it all away.
我所知道的一切
Everything I knew.
当我终于逃出来的时候 我却已经怀孕了
And when I finally escaped, I was with child.
是那些人的孩子
A child of those men.
我必须永远离开我的姐♥妹♥们♥ 所以我不得不躲起来
I would have to leave my sisters forever, so I had to hide.
我独自沐浴
I bathed alone.
然后我的肚子变大了
And my belly grew.
是个女孩
It was a girl.
我对着阿门扎说 “把她带走”
I told Amenza, "Take it away."
但是血一直在流 阿门扎跑去找药了 她把我留在了她身边儿
But the blood, it kept coming, and Amenza ran away to find medicine, and she left me with her.
所以我做了一些事情
So I did something.
我在左臂的后背上切了一个口子 然后我把一颗牙齿塞了进去
I made a cut on the back of the left arm, and I pressed a tooth into it.
鲨鱼的牙齿
A shark's tooth.
不是我
It isn't me.
他们离我们的高原只有一天的路程
They are a day's journey from our plateau.
他们会在那里扎营
They will set up camp there.
他们希望我们从墙后保卫自己
They expect us to defend ourselves from behind our walls.
我们寡不敌众
We are greatly outnumbered.
他们的体型使他们傲慢而迟钝 就如同他们的枪一样
Their size makes them arrogant and slow, like their guns.
但你不需要枪来使用火♥药♥
But you don't need a gun to use gunpowder.
你只需要一个火种
You just need a spark.
有时白蚁能干掉一头大象
电影精选列表