But why do we sell our captives?
为了武器
For weapons?
为了抓更多的人然后卖♥♥更多的武器
To capture more people to sell for more weapons?
这是一个没有尽头的黑暗圈
It is a dark circle with no end.
事态不应该这样发展
This is not the way.
神灵已经说话了
The spirits have spoken.
伊娃在寻求光明
Ifá seeks light.
你有什么建议 纳尼斯卡
So, what do you suggest, Nanisca?
我们还有其他东西可卖♥♥
We have other things to sell.
黄金 棕榈油
Gold. Palm oil.
我们的收成可以翻倍
We can double our harvest.
她想让我们成为一个农民的国家
She wants to make us a nation of peasants.
我想让达荷美活下去
I want Dahomey to survive.
诸神为我们带来了一位新国王
The gods have brought us a new king.
一个令人敬畏的国王
A king to be feared.
没有人会害怕农民
No one fears a farmer.
我们已经开始收集贡品了
We have already started to gather the tribute.
也许我们会付钱 从而为我们争取时间
Perhaps we pay, to buy us time.
我保证… 这会是最后一次
I promise... this will be our last.
至于棕榈油 纳尼斯卡 说来听听
As for the palm oil, Nanisca, show me.
让我看看你能生产多少 然后我们就知道结果了
Show me how much you can produce, and we will see.
你和国王说悄悄话
You speak in secret to the king.
你想把我排除在外
You seek to cut me out.
如果国王尊重我 那也是我应得的
If the king respects me, it is because I have earned it.
全体都听好了
Gboje.
我是阿门扎
I am Amenza.
你们来到了盖佐的宫殿 盖佐是达荷美族的第九任君主 豹子阿加苏的后代 是双胞胎神玛乌和她的兄弟丽莎的挚爱
You come to the palace of Ghezo, the ninth monarch of the Dahomey people, descendants of the leopard Agasu, beloved of the twin gods, Mawu and her brother Lisa.
你们被征召加入国王近卫军
You are called to join the King's Guard.
我们要么战斗… 要么坐以待毙
We fight... or we die.
我们为达荷美而战 为姐♥妹♥们♥而战 为伟大的国王而战
We fight for Dahomey, for our sisters, for our great king.
你们必将会受人尊敬
You will be revered.
你们的工作将得到报酬
You will be paid for your work.
我们会听取你们的意见
Your opinions will be heard.
整个非洲没有一个部落或王国享有这种特权
No tribe or kingdom in all of Africa shares this privilege.
为了这份荣誉 我们将在这座宫殿里度过一生
For this honor, we live out our lives in these palace walls.
我们不接受丈夫
We take no husband.
我们不生育孩子
We will bear no children.
玛希的女人们 你们不会因为你们男人的罪恶而受到伤害
Mahi women, no harm will come to you for the sins of your men.
我给你们和我们的人一个选择
I offer you and our people a choice.
任何不想留下来的女人… 可以选择离开
Any woman who does not wish to stay... may leave.
我不可以再这样了
I can't continue with this one.
你说的是伏都教 而你不想听
You're talking vodun. You don't want to listen.
不 你想笑
No, you want to laugh.
不要随意去触碰其他战士的武器
Do not touch another warrior's weapon.
嗯 尤其是那个
Mm. Especially that one.
是个诅咒
It is cursed.
埃西连受惊狂奔的大象都击不中
Esi couldn't hit an elephant in a stampede.
-转过身去看看我的目标有多真实 -啊 你在跟我说话吗
- Turn your back and see how true my aim is. - Ah, me?
嗯
Mm.
我花了所有的时间在河边散步 直到找到了完美的磨刀石
Spent all my liberties walking the river till I found the perfect whetstone.
瀑布使它变得光滑
Shaped smooth by the waterfall.
锋利如刺
Sharpens to a thorn.
挖出他们的眼球 战斗就结束了
Pop out their eyeballs, fight is over.
它们在保持受训者的秩序方面也很管用
They are also useful in keeping the trainees in line.
你为啥不洗澡
Why have you not bathed?
你得把秃鹰给带过来
You are going to bring the buzzards.
-我让其他人先走了 -啊
- I let the others go before me. - Ah.
训练的第一条规则:
The first rule of training:
始终要服从伊佐吉
always obey Izogie.
我可是伊佐吉
I am Izogie.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你可以留下来
You may stay.
你是我们释放的俘虏之一吗
You are one of the captives we freed?
不是 是我父亲带我来的
No. My father brought me.
作为给国王的礼物
As a gift to the king.
你♥爸♥爸有钱吗
Is your father rich?
肯定是这样的
He must be.
如若不然 他会把你卖♥♥给一个有钱的丈夫
Otherwise, he would have sold you to a rich husband.
他已经试过了
He tried.
我不想要一个丈夫
I do not want a husband.
我想成为一名士兵
I want to be a soldier.
-一个阿戈杰战士 -你多大了
- An Agojie. - How old are you?
19岁了
I have 19 years.
你看起来像个孩子
You look like a child.
我努力工作
I work hard.
比任何人都更加努力
Harder than anyone.
许多固执的女儿都被抛弃在宫中
Many obstinate daughters are dumped at the palace.
她们通常都会失败
They usually fail.
在我们的一生中 他们… 他们告诉我们关于阿戈杰的故事
All our lives, they... they tell us stories about the Agojie.
说你有魔法
That you have magic.
而你看起来像个普通的老妇人
You look like a regular old woman to me.
战斗可不是魔法
Fighting is not magic.
这是一种技能
It is skill.
我们会看看你到底有没有
We will see if you have any.
我不是士兵
I am not a soldier.
那你为什么要留下来
Then why did you stay?
我无处可去
I have nowhere else to go.
你是玛希人
You are Mahi.
你为了什么而留下来
Why did you stay?
在这里 我要做猎人 而不是猎物
Here, I will be the hunter, not prey.
今天 你们将会得到你们的第一件武器
Today, you are receiving your first weapon.
不怎么样
Not good.
啊 非常好
Ah, good.
再来一次
Again.
绳子不是武器
A rope is not a weapon.
你想要别的武器
You wish for a different weapon?
站起来
Stand up.
去砍杀那名士兵 割下他的头
Go. Attack the soldier. Take his head.
-我很抱歉 -不需要道歉 做就是了
- I apologize. - Do not apologize. Do it.
我会用那根绳子来对你下功夫
I'd work on that rope.
嘿 采采蝇
Hey. Tsetse.
谁是采采蝇
Who's Tsetse?
你啊 一只小苍蝇
You, little fly.
嗡嗡作响的全速运转
Buzzing around full speed.
但你却不知道你要去哪里
But you don't know where you are going.
我们需要聪明的战士
We need smart warriors.
愚蠢的人会死得很快
The dumb ones die quickly.
我并不蠢
I'm not dumb.
那就证明给我看
Then show me.
你得以不同的方式训练
You have to train different.
演习是一场游戏
The drills are a game.
这是游戏 就像你小时候一样
It is play, like when you were a child.
我不被允许玩
I was not allowed to play.
我是来工作的
I was made to work.
真是个悲伤的故事
Such a sad tale.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
你知道吗 在我14岁的时候 我妈把我的童贞给卖♥♥了
You know, when I had 14 years, my mother put a sign out to sell my virginity.
第一个男人来了 我哭着喊着要妈妈 但她没有来
The first man came, and I cried for my mother, but she didn't come.
第二个男人过来抱怨我哭泣 所以她打了我
The second man came and complained of my tears, so she beat me.
第三个人来了 我用余火把他给烧了
The third man came, and I burned him with an ember.
你的家人很残酷 我的母亲也是如此
Your family was cruel, as was my mother.
这足以让你哭
It is enough to make you cry.
但最好是笑 对吧
But it is better to laugh. Yes?
你现在有一个新的家庭了
You have a new family now.
学员们 我们会为你们准备期末考试
Trainees, we will prepare you for the final test.
你要在国王面前表演你的战斗技巧
You will perform your battle skills before the king.
通过测试的人将成为阿戈杰
Those who pass the test will become Agojie.
失败的人将离开宫殿 永远不会回来
And those who fail will leave the palace, never to return.
嘿 看看你 奥约会抓住你 把你的脚吊起来 割断你的喉咙
Hey, look at you. The Oyo will catch you, hang you by your feet and cut your throat.
用你的脚跑起来
Use your feet and walk!
给我站起来 你这样只是在等来死神的降临
电影精选列表