非洲西部
公元1823年
非洲西部的达荷美王国目前正处于十字路口
新国王盖佐刚刚掌权
他们的敌人奥约帝国与玛希人联手突袭了达荷美村庄
并将俘虏贩卖♥♥给欧洲的奴隶主
这种邪恶的交易 将两国带入了恶性循环
强大的奥约帝国拥有新的粮草兵马
但年轻的国王也有其令人生畏的武器
一支由女兵组成的独♥立♥部队 - 阿戈杰 由一名将军纳尼斯卡率领
现在 这些战士是奥约和达荷美被歼灭之前的所有障碍
阿戈杰 阿戈杰... 是阿戈杰
Agojie! Agoj... Agojie!
不
No!
囚犯在哪儿
Where are the prisoners?
我们的人在哪儿
Where are our people?
我们只是农民 我们没有抓走谁
We are farmers. We took no one!
米加诺
Miganon.
你很快就能回家了
You will be home soon.
马儿
Horses.
这只能意味着是奥约士兵干的
That can only mean Oyo soldiers.
她是谁
Who is she?
我的母亲
My mother.
我们会带你回你的村庄
We will take you back to your village.
-也许你父亲… -他们把他卖♥♥了
- Perhaps your father... - They sold him.
还有我的兄弟
And my brothers.
他们把他们全都卖♥♥掉了
They sold them all.
米加诺
Miganon.
囚犯们已经准备好行军了
The prisoners are ready to march.
给我带更强壮的勇士来
Bring me stronger warriors.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这并不意味着… 纳维
It doesn't matt... Nawi!
-什么事儿 -叫你妈妈来找我取衣服
- Yeah? - Tell your mother to see me for the dress.
什么衣服
What dress?
你的婚纱
Your wedding dress.
我会让你变得更美
I will make you beautiful.
去告诉她
Tell her.
他们又给你安排了一门亲事儿
They have made you another match?
我不知道她在说啥
I don't know what she's talking about.
他们来了
They are coming.
咱们走吧
Let's go.
到这里来
Come here!
女儿 过来 我的女儿
Daughter! Come! My daughter!
我的妹妹
My sister!
我的妹妹
My sister!
妈妈
Mother!
很高兴再见到你
I'm so happy to see you.
-但我想看看 -嘘
- But I want to see. - Shh!
国王不许我们看阿戈杰
The king does not allow us to look upon the Agojie.
纳尼斯卡
Nanisca.
这是一场胜利
It is a victory.
他们为你而来
They are here for you.
他们并不知道灾祸将至
They do not know an evil is coming.
他们知道你会保护他们
They know you will protect them.
我要觐见国王
I wish to speak to the king.
他今天只见他的妻子
He's only seeing wives today.
告诉他 我会等着
Tell him. I will wait.
-阿戈杰人用他们杀死的人的头骨喝水 -哦
- The Agojie drink from the skulls of the men they have killed. - No.
他们把他们的头砍下来 把他们的皮放在滚烫的锅里熔化
They cut off their heads and melt off their skin in boiling hot cauldrons.
-姐姐 姐姐 -纳维
- Sister! Sister! - Nawi.
-嗯 -我们有客人
- Hmm? - We have a visitor.
是一个来自迦纳的富人
It's a rich man from Cana.
来吧
Come.
来吧
Come.
可能他长得很英俊
Maybe he is handsome.
我有三块棕榈树地
I own three fields of palm trees.
你会被派上用场的
You will work.
你不打算和你丈夫说话吗
You do not talk to your husband?
在我家里 你要学会服从
In my house, you will learn to obey.
纳维
Nawi!
原谅我女儿的过激行为
Forgive my daughter.
传言是真的
The whispers were right.
这个… 女孩一文不值
This... girl is worthless.
阿巴德大♥师♥
Master Abade.
过来
Come!
我想把我的女儿献给国王
I wish to give my daughter to the king.
没有丈夫愿意娶她
No husband will have her.
我不会嫁给一个打我的老头
I will not marry an old man who beats me.
那就加入战斗吧
Go to war, then.
你会明白什么是痛苦
You will understand what pain is.
进来
Enter.
在皇宫里 你不必望而却步
In the palace, you do not have to look away.
来吧
Come.
闭上你的嘴
Close your mouth.
你看起来像条鱼
You look like a fish.
里面有什么
What's in there?
靛蓝染料
Indigo dye.
这样啊
Oh.
那你以为是什么
What did you think it was?
人头
Heads.
不是
No.
这些都是人头骨
Those are the heads.
那些袭击我们村庄的人
Some of the men who raided our village.
其余的将在乌伊达出♥售♥
The rest will be sold in Ouidah.
除了太监以外 任何人都不能在天黑后进入皇宫
No men but the eunuchs are allowed in the palace after dark.
在这堵墙的后面 是一座女人的宫殿
Beyond this wall, this is a palace of women.
来吧
Come.
嘿
Hey.
去洗个澡吧
Go and bathe yourselves.
奥约 你们能看到这个吗
Oyo, can you see this?
你们的战友被谋杀... 被女人谋杀
Your comrades murdered... by women.
达荷美家族在新国王的统治下变得过于大胆
The Dahomey grow too bold under their new king.
我的爱人
My loves.
我的爱人
My loves.
我的爱人
My love.
我的爱人
My love.
纳尼斯卡 请跟我来
Nanisca, come with me.
为什么他总是偏爱她
Why does he always favor her?
她来的时候脏兮兮的 一点都不懂得尊重人
She comes here filthy, shows no respect.
她在政♥变♥中为他而战
She fought for him during the coup.
从而让他登上王位
Put him on the throne.
而你都做了什么
What did you do?
把自己关在柜子里
Locked yourself in a cupboard.
奥约人入侵了我们的土地
The Oyo have entered our land.
他们破坏了和平
They have broken the peace.
当他们来索取贡品的时候 我们断然拒绝
When they come for the tribute, we will not pay it.
-但那将意味着会发生战争 -米根 从我父亲的时代起 我们就一直被奥约踩在脚下
- But that would mean war. - Migan, we have been under the foot of the Oyo since my father's time.
你不厌倦吗 嗯
Are you not tired? Eh?
噢 因为我们… 我们惧怕他们的力量
Oh, because we... we fear their might.
因为恐惧
Because of fear.
陛下 他们的国土面♥积♥是我们的两倍 他们有马和更多的火枪
My king, they are a nation twice our size, with horses and more muskets.
我们需要时间来计划和准备我们的军队
We need time to plan and prepare our armies.
阿戈杰已经准备好了
The Agojie are ready.
上次和卑微的玛希人的战斗中你损失了多少人
How many did you lose in this last battle against the lowly Mahi?
国王陛下 我得到新将军的消息
My king, I hear whispers of a new general.
这最后一次攻击是剑拔弩张的
This last attack was sword rattling.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
我同意这个说法
I agree.
达荷美在和平中繁荣昌盛
Dahomey has prospered in the peace.
还有奥约
And the Oyo, too.
奴隶贸易是我们走向繁荣的原因
The slave trade is the reason we prosper.
但代价是什么呢
But at what price?
这是一种缓慢杀死我们的毒药 欧洲人都知道这一点儿
It is a poison slowly killing us, and the Europeans know this.
他们来我们的土地上运人
They come to our land for their human cargo.
他们是来交易的
They've come to trade.
我们向他们出♥售♥他们想要的东西
We sell them what they want.
那我们为什么要卖♥♥俘虏呢
电影精选列表