She lied!
她说谎!
You should be ashamed of yourself!
你应该感到羞愧!
It's all a fake!
这全是假的!
- My legs! - Toby!
- 我的腿! - 托比!
- I can't move my legs. - Toby!
- 我腿不能动了 - 托比!
Move! Get out!
快跑! 都出去!
God's name!
上帝啊!
Christ our Lord.
我主基♥督♥在此
Fenn!
芬恩!
No!
不!
Alice was your only descendent.
爱丽丝是你唯一的后代
You will never live again.
你将不得重生
Alice. Alice.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝
All right, look.
好吧 你瞧
We both know that I'm not really good at this.
你我都知道 我不擅长这个
But,
可是...
Alice, she, uh...
爱丽丝...她...
She sacrificed herself for me.
她为我牺牲了自己
Please, God.
请求你 上帝
Just...
只要...
Just let her live.
只要让她活下去
Please.
请求你
Hey!
嘿!
Hi.
嗨
You can't hear me?
你听不见我说话?
I have never said anything worth hearing my whole life.
我这辈子还没说过什么中听的话
Thank you.
谢谢
威廉·哈根 之墓
He, um...
他...
He was a good man, Alice.
他是个好人 爱丽丝
I have no doubt that he is...
我很肯定他...
watching over you.
...在上面注视着你
How do I know?
我怎么知道?
Faith.
信念
I've been practicing.
我还在练
Well, I heard the, uh... The local paper's hiring.
我听说...当地报纸在招人
Pretty sure no one's gonna hire me to be a journalist.
肯定没人愿意雇我做记者
Well, I didn't say anything about journalism.
我可没说是记者
It's more like local zoning laws
更像是本地的分区法律
and the Farmers' Almanac.
和农民的年鉴
- You can think about it. - Okay.
- 你考虑一下 - 好
Hey.
嘿
There was no pulse.
她没脉搏
She wasn't breathing.
也没呼吸
She was gone.
那刻她是死了
Maybe God was present after all.
也许上帝最终还是来了
谨防那些披着羊皮 走向你的假先知 其内心却是贪婪的狼 马太福音 7:15